IS PELOSI'S razor-fence MEANT TO KEEP MAGA patriots from SHOWING UP & OBJECTING TO PORK-laden BILLS? Deplorable NEANDERTHALS say "ME NEED SPEAK".

• Join War Room Forum!

Welcome Deplorable! Please take a moment to Sign Up for a free account so you can join in on the LIVE CHAT and forum DISCUSSIONS.

Lady Patriot

War Room VIP Member
Dec 30, 2020
CALIFORNIA
IS PELOSI'S razor-fence MEANT TO KEEP MAGA patriots from
SHOWING UP & OBJECTING TO PORK-laden BILLS like COVID-RELIEF?
NEANDERTHALS - DC  DONKEY  FENCE - BAD - NO CAN SPEAK - JPEG.jpg

Adrian_NM_505

Feb 13, 2021
alburquerque nm
IS PELOSI'S razor-fence MEANT TO KEEP MAGA patriots from
SHOWING UP & OBJECTING TO PORK-laden BILLS like COVID-RELIEF?
View attachment 2866
thats exactley why the fence went up. to keep people from rallying, to give the appearance for the medias lies to the public. imagine the money they are spending to keep their lies going. if this was our side who cheated and colluded with the bad guys i would hope they would investigare. i think what its going to take is for thousands of cops to stand up and say they will be doing an investigation since fbi wont.

Lady Patriot

War Room VIP Member
Dec 30, 2020
CALIFORNIA
thats exactley why the fence went up. to keep people from rallying, to give the appearance for the medias lies to the public. imagine the money they are spending to keep their lies going. if this was our side who cheated and colluded with the bad guys i would hope they would investigare. i think what its going to take is for thousands of cops to stand up and say they will be doing an investigation since fbi wont.
"ADRIAN".....a Rocky term.....perfect here!

Lajo

Feb 12, 2021
Pelosi is a B... rated politician. The wall is her way of remaining relevant.

War Room Live Chat

Support War Room With a Small Donation
Donations pay for increased server capacity, Live Chat and patriots/causes that appear on the show.

Hey Deplorable! Join us...

Never miss out. Join in on all that our community as to offer!

Sign Me Up!

War Room Podcast

War Room Live Chat