Is the Az Audit just political theater?

• Join War Room Forum!

Welcome Deplorable! Please take a moment to Sign Up for a free account so you can join in on the LIVE CHAT and forum DISCUSSIONS.

altunann

Feb 1, 2021
Jovan Hutton Pulitzer tweeted that even with the latest court ruling the AZ legislature will NOT be conducting a full and transparent audit of the ballots.I don't think this is about them not hiring him, but why all of the fuss if you may not get to t revealing the fraud? Pls call Sen. Karen Frann at 602 926-5874.

K.A.G.

Feb 17, 2021
Jovan Hutton Pulitzer tweeted that even with the latest court ruling the AZ legislature will NOT be conducting a full and transparent audit of the ballots.I don't think this is about them not hiring him, but why all of the fuss if you may not get to t revealing the fraud? Pls call Sen. Karen Frann at 602 926-5874.

An AZ Superior Court Judge has ruled that voting machines and 2.1 million ballots in Maricopa County must be turned over to AZ Senate from the November 2020 election for an audit.​

Feb 12, 2021
I honestly believe that no one really wants to get to the bottom of the election fraud. It is just a good topic to use to raise money or raise your profile.

I am so disillusioned by what happened on November 3rd that I stopped talking to my friends who voted for Biden. I refuse to donate money to any political candidate except Jim Jordan and I want to move from my lifetime home to a red state like South Carolina or Florida. I stopped giving to the universities that I attended and throw every solicitation from non-profits into the trash. When beggars ask for money, I ignore them and move away. I was never like that. The Steal has ruined my faith in humanity and ruined my interest in politics.

OkieAnnie918

Feb 11, 2021

An AZ Superior Court Judge has ruled that voting machines and 2.1 million ballots in Maricopa County must be turned over to AZ Senate from the November 2020 election for an audit.​

I cannot recall the name of the AZ Rep that was interviewed by Bannon from CPAC, but they have also requested a Grand Jury review bc 1. After the first audit was ordered Maricopa county actually hired Dominion workers to do the audit AND 2. election officials allowed Dominion workers to delete & load programs on the machines during the audit. They have definitive proof of destroying of evidence. From what I understand, they want an official review to determine the charge level of the corruption participants; class 1 thru 6 misdemeanors. They are now wanting to bring criminal charges...YAY!!!

OkieAnnie918

Feb 11, 2021
I honestly believe that no one really wants to get to the bottom of the election fraud. It is just a good topic to use to raise money or raise your profile.

I am so disillusioned by what happened on November 3rd that I stopped talking to my friends who voted for Biden. I refuse to donate money to any political candidate except Jim Jordan and I want to move from my lifetime home to a red state like South Carolina or Florida. I stopped giving to the universities that I attended and throw every solicitation from non-profits into the trash. When beggars ask for money, I ignore them and move away. I was never like that. The Steal has ruined my faith in humanity and ruined my interest in politics.
Watch yesterday’s War Room episode. AZ has some that are honestly working to expose the fraud, not just offering lip service....

altunann

Feb 1, 2021

Yes. But, Pulitzer today is saying that they are not going to do a full audit of the ballots!

altunann

Feb 1, 2021

I agree. We are looking to move from Ca. to those 2 states as well. I, too, don't give to universities or politicians. The uncorrupted ones are few and far between. AZ is a s***-storm. Mark Finchem just wants to be on TV.

altunann

Feb 1, 2021
I cannot recall the name of the AZ Rep that was interviewed by Bannon from CPAC, but they have also requested a Grand Jury review bc 1. After the first audit was ordered Maricopa county actually hired Dominion workers to do the audit AND 2. election officials allowed Dominion workers to delete & load programs on the machines during the audit. They have definitive proof of destroying of evidence. From what I understand, they want an official review to determine the charge level of the corruption participants; class 1 thru 6 misdemeanors. They are now wanting to bring criminal charges...YAY!!!
Mark Finchem. They all seem like publicity whores at this point. If they don't do a full audit of the ballots, what the hell is the point. They will never go after the Board of Supervisors since they could have 2 months ago and did nothing.

SM_deplorable

Feb 27, 2021

I feel the exact same way. I stopped all my auto donations to winred. I live in Georgia -- really a red state --but my vote was stolen by Fat Ass Stacy Abrams and Kemp did nothing but help her along. We are putting our child in a private school that we can't afford because said child is being indoctrinated in the public schools with BLM propaganda. How can we talk about moving forward when they will just cheat in the next election?

lascribe

Feb 6, 2021
It’s ALL theatre until SOMEONE grows a set and unveils “THE BIG LIE” AND reveals EVERYTHING behind “THE BIG STEAL.” Our country has been usurped (again) by a foreign power (with only one dead: Ashli Babbitt) represented by: “FEEBLE & KNEEPADS.” Who will stop them?

JACK MAXEY IS A HERO.

Jan 9, 2021

Thanks for sharing 5 Star. I feel the same way.

SamDecat333

Feb 13, 2021

Respectfully disagree. Happen to know better than half of AZ that voted for Trump want very much to get to the bottom of it toward preventing it from ever happening again. This is another step in the right direction in an ongoing argument. You win some and lose others, but you absolutely must keep fighting.

Lady Patriot

War Room VIP Member
Dec 30, 2020
CALIFORNIA
TIME TO INDICT....THROW THE BOOK AT 'EM!
RELEASE THE KRAKEN - THE STEAL WAS REAL - JPEG.jpg

Lady Patriot

War Room VIP Member
Dec 30, 2020
CALIFORNIA
Respectfully disagree. Happen to know better than half of AZ that voted for Trump want very much to get to the bottom of it toward preventing it from ever happening again. This is another step in the right direction in an ongoing argument. You win some and lose others, but you absolutely must keep fighting.
NNNNNNNNNEVER GIVE UP fighting for THE TRUTH.

Feb 12, 2021
Thanks for sharing 5 Star. I feel the same way.
I don’t feel much better after hearing Trump yesterday. I knew all that he said except the part about his PAC. That distresses me as well. In the end, it is all about money.
I just heard Steve on John Frederick’s show and the term “government in exile” was used. Okay, maybe Trump is operating an informal power center in Florida, but how long does until MAGA wanders off? Americans suffer from cultural ADD- attention deficit disorder- and I am not sure we have enough willpower to see it through until 2022/2024.

War Room Live Chat

Support War Room With a Small Donation
Donations pay for increased server capacity, Live Chat and patriots/causes that appear on the show.

Hey Deplorable! Join us...

Never miss out. Join in on all that our community as to offer!

Sign Me Up!

War Room Podcast

War Room Live Chat