Is the CCP already attacking world citizens with stolen technology?

• Join War Room Forum!

Welcome Deplorable! Please take a moment to Sign Up for a free account so you can join in on the LIVE CHAT and forum DISCUSSIONS.

OkieAnnie918

Feb 11, 2021
Yes! My father is a chemical engineer. He designed a “cell” that converts certain chemicals into useable energy. He was able to get a patent on the design. The Chinese basically took his drawings from the patent submissions to build these cells in China. The Chinese government reached out to him to go and oversee their construction. Although he would have never had to worry about money again he declined their proposal.

JACK MAXEY IS A HERO.

Jan 9, 2021
Yes! My father is a chemical engineer. He designed a “cell” that converts certain chemicals into useable energy. He was able to get a patent on the design. The Chinese basically took his drawings from the patent submissions to build these cells in China. The Chinese government reached out to him to go and oversee their construction. Although he would have never had to worry about money again he declined their proposal.
how did they get access to the patent submissions?

Rosanne Schneider

Feb 8, 2021
Here you go ... btw, Charles Lieber was working on neuroscience projects if I remember correctly ...

Rosanne Schneider

Feb 8, 2021
Bottom line ... the criminal elite are using very sophisticated military mind control technology to achieve their goals, probably stolen by China. This technology was used successfully in Iraq and the enemy dropped their weapons and surrendered because they thought that they heard the voice of Allah telling them to do so. I can see why this might be a more humane weapon because it eliminated the need to kill them. But these weapons were never intended to be used on We the People. Why have our politicians suddenly gone mad preferring Communism over free enterprise? What's really wrong with Biden? He's a total puppet and then there's that blank look in his dark eyes. Have you seen the Mayor of Chicago lately? She looks insane. https://www.globalresearch.ca/elect...he-remote-manipulation-of-the-human-brain/688

Atomicanon

Jan 6, 2021
NH USA
If We only Knew A Small Portion of What is Going on All Around Us, It would Keep A Good Portion of Folks Up Night and Day! So Glad that God Dosen't Sleep and Promises To Watch over His Children! 😉
I used to be up all night, freaking out. But God didn't make us to worry. satan does that, that was 12 years ago, if it does happen now a days I talk to Jesus and he rights my thoughts...

Dip Stick

Jan 9, 2021
I used to be up all night, freaking out. But God didn't make us to worry. satan does that, that was 12 years ago, if it does happen now a days I talk to Jesus and he rights my thoughts...
Yes, Me Too! 🙃 God Surely Did Not Give Us a Spirit of Fear. Satan knows Each of Our Weaknesses and Those Are the Area's that He Attacks! We All Need to Stay Dressed Appropriately With the FULL Armor of God, 24/7. 🙂

Reactions: SumballoFarm

Rosanne Schneider

Feb 8, 2021
Yes, Me Too! 🙃 God Surely Did Not Give Us a Spirit of Fear. Satan knows Each of Our Weaknesses and Those Are the Area's that He Attacks! We All Need to Stay Dressed Appropriately With the FULL Armor of God, 24/7. 🙂
Please folks, I am as spiritual as anyone out there but I prefer that this thread remain on topic. Out of respect for those who might not share your religious beliefs would you please start another thread of your own? This technology is so powerful that it can induce all kinds of beliefs and that's what we should be focusing on because it's an enormous threat to all of us. Thank You!

Dip Stick

Jan 9, 2021
Please folks, I am as spiritual as anyone out there but I prefer that this thread remain on topic. Out of respect for those who might not share your religious beliefs would you please start another thread of your own? This technology is so powerful that it can induce all kinds of beliefs and that's what we should be focusing on because it's an enormous threat to all of us. Thank You!
My Heart Goes Out to Those That Might Not Share Our Personal Beliefs, But We Know The Importance of Reaching Out to Everyone that Is Hurting and Confused During These Very Uncertain Times and If We Can Help Just One Person Find Peace, Then It's All Been Worth it! Try Jesus, You Too Can Find Some of the Answers to the Issues that We All or Facing and Experience The Peace That Passes ALL Understanding! And May God Bless You Today!

Reactions: SumballoFarm

Rosanne Schneider

Feb 8, 2021
My Heart Goes Out to Those That Might Not Share Our Personal Beliefs, But We Know The Importance of Reaching Out to Everyone that Is Hurting and Confused During These Very Uncertain Times and If We Can Help Just One Person Find Peace, Then It's All Been Worth it! Try Jesus, You Too Can Find Some of the Answers to the Issues that We All or Facing and Experience The Peace That Passes ALL Understanding! And May God Bless You Today!
I realize that you're just trying to help and my comment is not a criticism. But this thread is not about religion, it's about modern electro-magnetic weaponry and you have not referenced that topic once. I would think that you'd help more people by starting your own thread ...

Atomicanon

Jan 6, 2021
NH USA
I realize that you're just trying to help and my comment is not a criticism. But this thread is not about religion, it's about modern electro-magnetic weaponry and you have not referenced that topic once. I would think that you'd help more people by starting your own thread ...
The reason why spirtual faith is so important is for the reasons you brought out in this post. 5g is a microwave frequency they have been spraying chemtrails for years, the GMO foods, the flouride, the TV "programming" transhumanism is their agenda to control our minds, the mark of the beast, rings a bell (sorry off topic😇🤪). They want to alter our minds so we can receive a new software update. They have bio chips now the size of a grain of rice, they implant it and can store all your information in your body. Bill Gates wants to install a new human operating system, the mrna vaccines unlock your DNA so future vaccines can reprogram you.

If you study Tesla, he found that everything is frequencies, vibrations.
Their are other demensions that we can't see, there are people who can remote view time and space.

Mk Ultra, project blue beam, fake aliens are all meant to fool us. Into falling away from God.

This is nothing new, it is all related. This is a rabbit hole I have been down for years. They use cell towers to bombard us with frequencies that effect our vibrations (think the kingsman).
For centuries the evil of this world has been at it since the beggining of time. Study history, fallen angels, nephelim, giants.

We need to detox, our bodies and minds, and tinfoil hats don't work.
Medatation/praying helps reprogram our brains for good and not evil.
Go into nature and recharge your soul. Shut off your wifi at night when you sleep.

We are so powerful that they have been dumbing us down, dulling our sensors so we can't undo their programming. Truth is stranger than fiction, ask yourself why would people do this to us? They already create money out of thin air, they control us with debt and shiny trinkets with technology, they do this because they are evil. Look at bidens eyes, look at zuckerbergs eyes they have no soul.
Thats what they want. The demonic souls need vessels like Legion in the bible.

What happened to Atlantis, ancient Egypt, Sumeria, Ancient Myans?
They had tech similar to ours and their civilizations were destroyed.
It is all related.

Good luck on your own without God, your gonna need it.

Dip Stick

Jan 9, 2021
The reason why spirtual faith is so important is for the reasons you brought out in this post. 5g is a microwave frequency they have been spraying chemtrails for years, the GMO foods, the flouride, the TV "programming" transhumanism is their agenda to control our minds, the mark of the beast, rings a bell (sorry off topic😇🤪). They want to alter our minds so we can receive a new software update. They have bio chips now the size of a grain of rice, they implant it and can store all your information in your body. Bill Gates wants to install a new human operating system, the mrna vaccines unlock your DNA so future vaccines can reprogram you.

Their are other demensions that we can't see, there are people who can remote view time and space.

Mk Ultra, project blue beam, fake aliens are all meant to fool us. Into falling away from God.

This is nothing new, it is all related. This is a rabbit hole I have been down for years. They use cell towers to bombard us with frequencies that effect our vibrations (think the kingsman).
For centuries the evil of this world has been at it since the beggining of time. Study history, fallen angels, nephelim, giants.

Go into nature and recharge your soul. Shut off your wifi at night when you sleep.

We are so powerful that they have been dumbing us down, dulling our sensors so we can't undo their programming. Truth is stranger than fiction, ask yourself why would people do this to us? They already create money out of thin air, they control us with debt and shiny trinkets with technology, they do this because they are evil. Look at bidens eyes, look at zuckerbergs eyes they have no soul.

It is all related.

Rosanne Schneider

Feb 8, 2021

It is all related.

Thank you for referencing some of the material that I've presented here. And who said that I'm without spirituality? That's a strange statement given my responses above. You really don't understand my points, do you? Or maybe you just don't care. I have been on thousands of conference calls, forums, etc. Many have been brought down by religious discussions. By brought down I mean that the point of the conference call was totally obliterated as people argued about religion. I was trying to prevent that from happening because the content of what I posted really needs discussing. I'm happy that you have your faith. Truly I am ... but can we please stick to the subject? Can you please honor my request? Isn't compassion for another's wishes part of your faith? Sorry, but I'm getting confused here ...

Rosanne Schneider

Feb 8, 2021
Folks, we are in very big trouble ... while we have been arguing about politics and reacting to one crises after another neuro-scientists have been perfecting technology that has the potential to make us all slaves. I've written two books about this because they have already rolled this out and people are suffering greatly as their lives are stolen ( see first link in thread ). Not only have the folks at Davos stated that we will be happy owning nothing but they also believe that we should have our brains hooked up to a computer ... sound good to you? And btw, the present victims gave no consent. It was done without their knowledge during routine surgery. https://mwi.usma.edu/mwi-video-brain-battlefield-future-dr-james-giordano/

War Room Live Chat

Support War Room With a Small Donation
Donations pay for increased server capacity, Live Chat and patriots/causes that appear on the show.

Hey Deplorable! Join us...

Never miss out. Join in on all that our community as to offer!

Sign Me Up!

War Room Podcast

War Room Live Chat