Is the Joke on Joe? Is his "Presidency" Just an Office, a Pen and a Website?

• Join War Room Forum!

Welcome Deplorable! Please take a moment to Sign Up for a free account so you can join in on the LIVE CHAT and forum DISCUSSIONS.

Stop Being Delusional

Jan 8, 2021
I do agree something fishy is going on, but what idk. signing Blank papers, not in the White House, not being inaugurated on the steps, inauguration before noon, the military salute of fire shots, and much more.

BUT the military is in Syria atm, about to go to war with them? And Baghdad? how do either countries effect arresting Biden and the rest of them while the military are at war For no good reason at all. Makes no sense.

1/2planetaway

Jan 19, 2021
It becomes more and more obvious that Biden's "presidency" is phony. It looks good but the Devil is in the details and the details are all wrong!

https://www.lenorathompsonwriter.co...presidency-just-an-office-a-pen-and-a-website
I said last year during the campaign they should put Biden in a Home, decorate it as the oval office and tell him he`s won...it actually happened in Europe once, a spanish country i think,...when the President was injured and was in a coma for a long time...during that time he was replaced...they didnt have the heart to tell him when he came out of the coma...had cognitive issues, but they did that same thing until he eventually passed away soon after.....

Reactions: paulie79

JohnyLA

Jan 21, 2021
I do agree something fishy is going on, but what idk. signing Blank papers, not in the White House, not being inaugurated on the steps, inauguration before noon, the military salute of fire shots, and much more.

BUT the military is in Syria atm, about to go to war with them? And Baghdad? how do either countries effect arresting Biden and the rest of them while the military are at war For no good reason at all. Makes no sense.
Because they aren’t actually attacking anything in Syria, but simply moving weaponry around the Military Industrial Complex that has continued to exist behind President Trump’s back. President Trump openly authorized troops to help guard the oil fields from falling into the hands of Syrian jihadist, Iranian Mullas or Russian military hands. The oil, and oil profits are going to the Iraqi Kurds!

Reactions: Patriot Lindell

STIKIT

Jan 12, 2021
Great article!! Really confronts the oddities and the reality, of this peculiar time. The Constitutional Republic, is taking back its country, from the Corporate Democracy NWO. This our war... against treason.

STIKIT

Jan 12, 2021
I know we need to stop this farce because our country is falling apart. They have made a big deal of mentioning domestic terrorism so we won't complain to loudly. Taking away our energy, opening our borders,etc etc
Absolutly!! I think Trump, will be more active, after February 3, after his vacation, to resurrect himself. A time we are all waiting for.

STIKIT

Jan 12, 2021
I hope the show starts soon! I bought a huge jar of Organic Popcorn in October and have yet to crack the seal. 🍿🍿🍿🍿🤣
I just heard a snippet, with Stephanopoulos and the 2 star General, in charge of the National Gaurds, in 50 states. He said, "they are in DC for a smooth transition of the military". I am not sure what exactly that means, but I think it is good for us. I think they switched from a corporate government, to the Constitutional Rebublic.

Reactions: Libby and Dip Stick

Dip Stick

Jan 9, 2021
I just heard a snippet, with Stephanopoulos and the 2 star General, in charge of the National Gaurds, in 50 states. He said, "they are in DC for a smooth transition of the military". I am not sure what exactly that means, but I think it is good for us. I think they switched from a corporate government, to the Constitutional Rebublic.
😎👨‍✈️👩‍✈️

Brenda

Dec 29, 2020
It becomes more and more obvious that Biden's "presidency" is phony. It looks good but the Devil is in the details and the details are all wrong!

https://www.lenorathompsonwriter.co...presidency-just-an-office-a-pen-and-a-website
It’s not a joke, look what’s happened to the pipeline. People have lost their jobs. They were on the news last night. How do you explain that? I suppose their paid actors? Come on , this is a conspiracy. The army is in Washington because Pelosi wants them there until this impeachment business is all settled. I think all this is a conspiracy, and we need to face it, that Trump isn’t moving back in the position as President.

Stop Being Delusional

Jan 8, 2021
It’s not a joke, look what’s happened to the pipeline. People have lost their jobs. They were on the news last night. How do you explain that? I suppose their paid actors? Come on , this is a conspiracy. The army is in Washington because Pelosi wants them there until this impeachment business is all settled. I think all this is a conspiracy, and we need to face it, that Trump isn’t moving back in the position as President.
We can not wake people up who have been brainwashed into believing some haiku psyop behind a computer. They will see it was invented to keep them “sedated” and lazy, eventually, or not.

I don’t even think they listen to the war room show. Everyday Steve and Raheem repeatedly keep telling people Q is a joke what you are seeing is real stop believing in bullshit and here we are on a war room forum filled with cult talk.

Reactions: MajFauxPas

Elaine k

Jan 2, 2021
Is there anything anyone can do to hold this man in.check. Do all the Democrats in Congress stand for what this man is doing?

kellerriles

Jan 22, 2021
I am not convinced that this is conspiracy theory at all. I am truly a realist but there is so much going on behind the scene that we cannot even imagine. We all need to relax and remember that God is in charge and we need to have faith.
I do not believe for one minute that President Trump would walk away with a few words and vanish. He is much to dedicated to this country to do that especially after four years of pure hell. He was not able to trust most of the people that he surrounded himself. He is a good man that desperately loves this country. I have never trusted anyone that has no principles.
That is my story and I am sticking to it!

War Room Live Chat

Hey Deplorable! Join us...

Never miss out. Join in on all that our community as to offer!

Sign Me Up!

Trending Today

Sponsors

Pro Trump News