Is the WarRoom live Chat/forum losing draw power?

• Join War Room Forum!

Welcome Deplorable! Please take a moment to Sign Up for a free account so you can join in on the LIVE CHAT and forum DISCUSSIONS.

Lajo

Feb 12, 2021
I ran a few websites and I built my cash by ads and products sold. If I could not make enough the business would follow the laws of business and that is fail. Now with companies like My Pillow giving websites a percent of sales generated by using a special promo code it is easy to make money, not like the old days. You don't have to look after orders which needs staff. I notice this forum even with the hottest topic in the world (Voter Fraud) cannot get huge numbers joining. When I did my thing it was 15 years ago and with a simple promotion I got people coming in from all over the world in numbers that stalled my servers. I had a special function that in real time showed the people coming in and you could click on those icons and chat with each other or the person coming in could select a feature to restrict people talking to them. When I first uploaded the feature my programming staff could not believe the response. Enough said. With the topics here if you can't get the numbers it might be because people concern has changed. If you have the numbers you will get the advertisers and the money from them and you could easily set up a shop to sell products which in most cases will lead to retailers asking to buy the products for resale. My operation was not huge but successful. I even had it so that the people putting content on the site where considered a valuable assets and the more people that interacted with their input they would get a percent of the revenue from the ad on that page. Business has not changed, if you have something to offer, people will come and if you have the people you have the ability to make money.

It might be time to start thinking outside of the box. This forum has the same format of forums since they were first invented. It might be time to put on the think cap and work on changes that can make it more effective.

WHITEFRANK

War Room VIP Member
Jun 15, 2021
I ran a few websites and I built my cash by ads and products sold. If I could not make enough the business would follow the laws of business and that is fail. Now with companies like My Pillow giving websites a percent of sales generated by using a special promo code it is easy to make money, not like the old days. You don't have to look after orders which needs staff. I notice this forum even with the hottest topic in the world (Voter Fraud) cannot get huge numbers joining. When I did my thing it was 15 years ago and with a simple promotion I got people coming in from all over the world in numbers that stalled my servers. I had a special function that in real time showed the people coming in and you could click on those icons and chat with each other or the person coming in could select a feature to restrict people talking to them. When I first uploaded the feature my programming staff could not believe the response. Enough said. With the topics here if you can't get the numbers it might be because people concern has changed. If you have the numbers you will get the advertisers and the money from them and you could easily set up a shop to sell products which in most cases will lead to retailers asking to buy the products for resale. My operation was not huge but successful. I even had it so that the people putting content on the site where considered a valuable assets and the more people that interacted with their input they would get a percent of the revenue from the ad on that page. Business has not changed, if you have something to offer, people will come and if you have the people you have the ability to make money.

It might be time to start thinking outside of the box. This forum has the same format of forums since they were first invented. It might be time to put on the think cap and work on changes that can make it more effective.
there are a few threads with thousands of views, the happy clappies turn everyone off though.
also not having a search function is fatal

Lajo

Feb 12, 2021
there are a few threads with thousands of views, the happy clappies turn everyone off though.
also not having a search function is fatal
They need someone who has the ability to build social media traffic. I am no expert, my gut feeling is this is old school forum structure.

WHITEFRANK

War Room VIP Member
Jun 15, 2021
They need someone who has the ability to build social media traffic. I am no expert, my gut feeling is this is old school forum structure.
it seems this site is just a spinoff or "fan" site anyway. If you go to warroom.org it is a complete car crash. Non functional buttons, pictures that don't allow clickthroughs and just kludge everywhere.
It feels to me like the center is not holding.

Lajo

Feb 12, 2021
it seems this site is just a spinoff or "fan" site anyway. If you go to warroom.org it is a complete car crash. Non functional buttons, pictures that don't allow clickthroughs and just kludge everywhere.
It feels to me like the center is not holding.
If you want to generate funds the best way is to have a business model that works then you don't have to hold out your hat to ask for donations.

WHITEFRANK

War Room VIP Member
Jun 15, 2021
If you want to generate funds the best way is to have a business model that works then you don't have to hold out your hat to ask for donations.
There are definitely enough people prepared to spend small sums constantly but I think the relentless pimping of trash books and the grifting begging by millionaire politicians is wearing out the welcome. Would be better to have VIP or subscription model, loads of people would do that for war room, without question.

Lajo

Feb 12, 2021
There are definitely enough people prepared to spend small sums constantly but I think the relentless pimping of trash books and the grifting begging by millionaire politicians is wearing out the welcome. Would be better to have VIP or subscription model, loads of people would do that for war room, without question.
What different info is available for VIP subscription. I bet you would get a lot of VIP buyers of Nancy Pelosi inside information to cash in on the stock market.

WHITEFRANK

War Room VIP Member
Jun 15, 2021
What different info is available for VIP subscription. I bet you would get a lot of VIP buyers of Nancy Pelosi inside information to cash in on the stock market.
I don't know what war room would offer. The offer at National Pulse is not much use until you get to the 2500 mark, so war room I don't know - probably exclusive content.

Lajo

Feb 12, 2021
I don't know what war room would offer. The offer at National Pulse is not much use until you get to the 2500 mark, so war room I don't know - probably exclusive content.
Is exclusive content going to make money for you, bring results to the current situation or is is just going to piss you off that much more

WHITEFRANK

War Room VIP Member
Jun 15, 2021
Is exclusive content going to make money for you, bring results to the current situation or is is just going to piss you off that much more
well for me personally having seen war room decay into a griftorama I wouldn't give it a red cent more than I do now. It's the uneasy blend between completely fake Hannity style boomer pandering and authentic content that has to be resolved. Lately every conflict between authentic and fake has seen the fake not only prevail but be given center stage to run its grift. cough cough boris bombshells cough

Lajo

Feb 12, 2021
well for me personally having seen war room decay into a griftorama I wouldn't give it a red cent more than I do now. It's the uneasy blend between completely fake Hannity style boomer pandering and authentic content that has to be resolved. Lately every conflict between authentic and fake has seen the fake not only prevail but be given center stage to run its grift. cough cough boris bombshells cough
I know what you mean. We all expected more but what we got what TRUMP warned us from and that is all talk an no action. So we move on. I believe right will win in the end... For me I now appreciate all the freedom I had of being able to go anywhere whenever I wanted.. Sometimes you have to lose something to reevaluate things and it expose those frauds who said they will speak for you... Fox News is a big disappointment. They had the bodies that could make a difference but the cowardly choose to save their network by just be a few notches above CNN.

War Room Live Chat

Support War Room With a Small Donation
Donations pay for increased server capacity, Live Chat and patriots/causes that appear on the show.

Hey Deplorable! Join us...

Never miss out. Join in on all that our community as to offer!

Sign Me Up!

War Room Podcast

War Room Live Chat