Is there a Biden reason why Ships are backed up in Long Beach/L.A. Harbor?

• Join War Room Forum!

Welcome Deplorable! Please take a moment to Sign Up for a free account so you can join in on the LIVE CHAT and forum DISCUSSIONS.

JayJay3333

Jan 10, 2021
I live in Long Beach, California. The Long Beach / L.A. Port is the largest in the nation. Some of the lefty local newspapers and the lefties in my Local Group are trying to claim that the large back-up of ships waiting to be docked is because of coronavirus among the dock workers. I highly suspect this is wrong because dock worker are considered "essential workers" and many probably already have vaccinations and overall, the covid cases are going down dramatically. I highly suspect this is just being used as a pandemic scare story. I suspect the backlog has something to do with a Biden policy change like maybe eliminating Chinese tariffs but I haven't yet found any info to back that theory.

Does anyone know of any Biden executive order or policy changes which would contribute to this scenario?

By the way, a waiting line of container ships is not unheard of. There have been times when I've driven along the ocean and seen a very long line of container ships lined up. But that was prior to Trump.

Also, another point that I worry about is that the port revenue is a large source of funding for the cities and that the port revenue has decreased significantly in the last few years. I believe that in order for the "progressive dreams" to be furthered, they need that revenue restored. I strongly believe that Long Beach is slated to be made into the utopian progressive city.

• Wow
Reactions: Lady Patriot

War Room Live Chat

Hey Deplorable! Join us...

Never miss out. Join in on all that our community as to offer!

Sign Me Up!

Trending Today

War Room Podcast

War Room Live Chat