Is there Pushback Against Vaccine Passports...

• Join War Room Forum!

Welcome Deplorable! Please take a moment to Sign Up for a free account so you can join in on the LIVE CHAT and forum DISCUSSIONS.

NYNative

Feb 15, 2021
Is the 2-tiered society upon us? Do we have a realistic choice? I ask this question because I believe we are at a crossroad of gigantic proportions! If someone doesn't take the vaccine and lives/resides in let's say NY, are they going to be able to exist and participate in commerce after the institution of a vaccine passport designed to force the agenda of a corrupt gubernatorial resident??

• Angry
Reactions: Adrian_NM_505

Adrian_NM_505

Feb 13, 2021
alburquerque nm
Is the 2-tiered society upon us? Do we have a realistic choice? I ask this question because I believe we are at a crossroad of gigantic proportions! If someone doesn't take the vaccine and lives/resides in let's say NY, are they going to be able to exist and participate in commerce after the institution of a vaccine passport designed to force the agenda of a corrupt gubernatorial resident??
this could very well happen and is taking place already in some states i believe. and when you look at the way things have gone and are going, "pay close attention to china and how were following in their steps. i believe its one of the reason Joe biden (imposter to our country) is filling his cabnet with mostly pro ccp canidates do you think thats a coincidence ? like bannon says" theres are no conspirasys, however there is no coincidences" if you trust sam faddis ex cia and awesome reporter or whatever it is hes labeled, go see his website Andmagazine.com he knows his s*** and im sure jack posebec would agree. somethings going on and we need to confront the "elphant in the room" theres consequeces to elections but theres death and destruction to stolen elections.

Reactions: Dip Stick

Adrian_NM_505

Feb 13, 2021
alburquerque nm
this is going to happen for as long as we allow it to happen. we cannot put any trust in goverment left or right because its not them but the system everyone's under. we are against time and theres no other way to put it. we have to come togeteher in each state in massive numbers. we have to use only our voices and not violence , we have to convince as many people as we can to pray, God can only save us now. we all have to come back to our first love if you know what i mean. we have to repent and turn to God almighty. because they have been driving this agenda for 50 years or longer they have infilttrated all societys as a whole and all democracy in all places are under assault. take america down from within. im not sure how long its been that ccp waged war on us , peoples war, "but its still going on to this very moment, even if we think of something else even if we dont want to believe it or believe this could be possible. while were doing this their gaining new ground. will there be a hot war? not if prayer can stop it.churchchill tryed saving england and he was one voice, because weve been asleep to long and are now starting to wake up we have to work hard, everybody, nomatter how busy you are. if your on lunch and only have 15 miuntes and half thats spent on the toilet then use that toilet time to send an email, share a link donate a dollar. imagine the power we could have in fighting these forces of evil if we all just stood up and did all we could with all our hearts. the bible says " my people are destroyed for lack of knowledge."

Last edited:
Reactions: Dip Stick

War Room Live Chat

Support War Room With a Small Donation
Donations pay for increased server capacity, Live Chat and patriots/causes that appear on the show.

Hey Deplorable! Join us...

Never miss out. Join in on all that our community as to offer!

Sign Me Up!

War Room Podcast

War Room Live Chat