Is this their plan maybe???

• Join War Room Forum!

Welcome Deplorable! Please take a moment to Sign Up for a free account so you can join in on the LIVE CHAT and forum DISCUSSIONS.

I am not a robot

Feb 10, 2021
What if the Dems evil plan during this impeachment trial is to only show and televise their side of the story? Their plan is to have a breaking news story that takes you away from the coverage right when its trumps legal teams turn to show all the voter fraud? Nobody will get to see trumps side of the story because all the news stations will Break away from it? Can’t you see this happening or am I wrong?

Lady Patriot

Dec 30, 2020
CALIFORNIA
What if the Dems evil plan during this impeachment trial is to only show and televise their side of the story? Their plan is to have a breaking news story that takes you away from the coverage right when its trumps legal teams turn to show all the voter fraud? Nobody will get to see trumps side of the story because all the news stations will Break away from it? Can’t you see this happening or am I wrong?
QUITE POSSIBLY this is part of their diabolical plan...
THIS SHAM-PEACHMENT is pure evil!!!

Vicki Stromlund

Jan 9, 2021
Citrus Heights, CA
That's about what happens with every story now. Hopefully, some of the good journalists will get their hands on the footage, but you've got a great point. It will infuriate Trump supporters, that's for sure. It's really unfortunate for the people completely in the dark, not understanding what's really going on.

Atomicanon

Jan 6, 2021
NH USA
Regardless, if they cut away and don't show it. It still happens. If they cut the movie short The military has the Giant Voice and can take over media at any time. If the fake election and the fake impeachment go on un hindered the eventually they will have forced our hand. And either we succumb to their unlawful plot or we fight. That will be a dilemia for every one of us. I am waiting for Trump and the mitary. But also readying my family for anything.

Dip Stick

Jan 9, 2021
Regardless, if they cut away and don't show it. It still happens. If they cut the movie short The military has the Giant Voice and can take over media at any time. If the fake election and the fake impeachment go on un hindered the eventually they will have forced our hand. And either we succumb to their unlawful plot or we fight. That will be a dilemia for every one of us. I am waiting for Trump and the mitary. But also readying my family for anything.
Right! Not real sure who all will end up on our side, but when well more than half of the country rises up against this evil attempt, we will find out! Bring it on!

JACK MAXEY IS A HERO.

Jan 9, 2021
I can totally see that happening. And then the ignorant masses who don’t know the truth are left with a twisted final impression...

Vicki Stromlund

Jan 9, 2021
Citrus Heights, CA
I can totally see that happening. And then the ignorant masses who don’t know the truth are left with a twisted final impression...
Twisted is the only impression they've had for four+ years. These people are so over-the-top, it's stunning. I'm not sure when they're that frenzied, there's anywhere for them to go. Probably the reason they're moving toward putting us into "reeducation" camps. Scary stuff coming out of the left.

MrFreedom

Feb 11, 2021
It's truly diabolical. They presented evidence of white people being opposed and tried to use it as a distraction. The audacity!

Reactions: Atomicanon

War Room Live Chat

Hey Deplorable! Join us...

Never miss out. Join in on all that our community as to offer!

Sign Me Up!

Trending Today

War Room Podcast

War Room Live Chat