Is this virus a hoax?

• Join War Room Forum!

Welcome Deplorable! Please take a moment to Sign Up for a free account so you can join in on the LIVE CHAT and forum DISCUSSIONS.

Virginia VCU

Feb 10, 2021
Talked to someone who said she called her family in Italy back in July. When she asked them if they were okay and how bad covid was over there, they acted as if they did not know what she was talking about. She asked if many were dying from covid (remember the coffins!), again they didn't know what she was talking about!
I don't know where these people lived in Italy, maybe under a rock, or maybe they are afraid to talk about it?? I just have to wonder if again we have been fed more BS drama of a "pandemic" that isn't. On another note, when I went to school, a 'pandemic' was defined as a illness that kills 50% of the population or more, not .01%, otherwise we would identify every cold and every flu a pandemic.
I also read an article from a Dr. Mohammed Iqbal Adil (real, not real??) that 'covid 19' is not a virus but an exosome. An exosome is very similar to virus, but not contagious. This was known in the beginning, but apparently kept from us and our president. If this is true, it has all been a big hoax since March 2020, about the time when Trump got off the bandwagon - probably smelled a big rat!
I do believe there was a panic early in 2020 and everyone jumped on the bandwagon, then, even when they knew it was not as bad as predicted, dems carried on using it a tool to win the election and take control of our freedom. Just my opinion, but who know the truth when everyone lies about everything.

Reactions: JBro and Prophet

Trumpster

Feb 6, 2021
Talked to someone who said she called her family in Italy back in July. When she asked them if they were okay and how bad covid was over there, they acted as if they did not know what she was talking about. She asked if many were dying from covid (remember the coffins!), again they didn't know what she was talking about!
I don't know where these people lived in Italy, maybe under a rock, or maybe they are afraid to talk about it?? I just have to wonder if again we have been fed more BS drama of a "pandemic" that isn't. On another note, when I went to school, a 'pandemic' was defined as a illness that kills 50% of the population or more, not .01%, otherwise we would identify every cold and every flu a pandemic.
I also read an article from a Dr. Mohammed Iqbal Adil (real, not real??) that 'covid 19' is not a virus but an exosome. An exosome is very similar to virus, but not contagious. This was known in the beginning, but apparently kept from us and our president. If this is true, it has all been a big hoax since March 2020, about the time when Trump got off the bandwagon - probably smelled a big rat!
I do believe there was a panic early in 2020 and everyone jumped on the bandwagon, then, even when they knew it was not as bad as predicted, dems carried on using it a tool to win the election and take control of our freedom. Just my opinion, but who know the truth when everyone lies about everything.
I’ve wondered the same. You can’t convince me the flu all but disappeared. I honestly believe the democrats and Chinese worked hand in hand since the beginning to bring Trump down using covid and the media as the tools to do just that.

D

doodle9298

I agree, in part - who knows the 'truth' when the truth is surrounded by so many lies and manipulation. It's real, and it's definitely contagious. COVID is not a hoax. I contracted the virus in Apr 2020 and to this day I have extreme fatigue and regular headaches (which I never had before). Everyone should use common sense precautions and protect the elderly and immune compromised as with any contagious virus. IMO, the greatest tragedy of this pandemic is the mishandling and deaths of so many of our elderly - the most vulnerable. I'm more curious as to whether COVID was unleashed upon the world as a bioweapon by the CCP in an attempt to assume America's role on the global stage as the world's sole superpower.

Reactions: Prophet

Virginia VCU

Feb 10, 2021
I agree, in part - who knows the 'truth' when the truth is surrounded by so many lies and manipulation. It's real, and it's definitely contagious. COVID is not a hoax. I contracted the virus in Apr 2020 and to this day I have extreme fatigue and regular headaches (which I never had before). Everyone should use common sense precautions and protect the elderly and immune compromised as with any contagious virus. IMO, the greatest tragedy of this pandemic is the mishandling and deaths of so many of our elderly - the most vulnerable. I'm more curious as to whether COVID was unleashed upon the world as a bioweapon by the CCP in an attempt to assume America's role on the global stage as the world's sole superpower.
That could have been exosomes as well. We will never know the truth either way. Check out this video so you can be more confused.

RMT

Feb 19, 2021
I don't believe they're even testing for the flu this year. No one I know has been tested for anything other than COVID, which isn't normal.

COVID-19 is VERY real. It was WEAPONIZED to give it "gain of function", (transmissibility) as you have heard. There's even been talk of it being nano sized to allow for ease of spread. Then, it was POLITICIZED. For money, power and control. This exact scenario was "war gamed" during the last months of "Ovama's tenure." I believe when Trump won, they decided to make it go live. They've done this before. They have done everything in their power to make his and by proxy our lives a living hell.

Regarding Italy, I heard an early interview with Dr. Judy Mikovits which she made a quick reference to the area in Italy where those deaths occurred. It is an area that has a very large Chinese population due to the leather factories there. The Italians' approach to cheap labor and maintaining the integrity of their fine goods bring the labor force to Italy. At that time 2 things happened, according to Mikovits. 1) that elderly population in that area had received a new/different flu vaccine. She didn't elaborate. 2) the Chinese had just returned from China for their big celebration and evidently some returned infected with the virus. The fact the Italian friends had no knowledge is strange, but I could call few friends I have here and honestly they wouldn't have a clue, nor would they be interested in knowing. (roll eyes)

FYI: Mikovits is a virologist who worked with Fauci, Birx and Redfield. They are as corrupt as they can be. Mikovits is brilliant. One of her critical discoveries is the XMRV (retro virus) particularly in people with immune deficiencies. Because these vaccines were grown in human & animal tissue, they contain particles of retro viruses that just sit in a person's cells waiting for the right moment to rear it's ugly head. The XMRV virus discovery also explained AIDS. Her interviews are parked on Rumble and Brighteon. She's authored several books on her historic findings on the implications of XMRV and the havoc they wreck on our bodies - worth the read.

Nonetheless, folks are still peeling back the layers of this onion. It involves many spanning the globe. At the center of this controversy is Bill Gates and his Foundation along with his NGO GAVI, The World Health Organization (WHO), Tedros, Fauci, Big Pharma, our own government agencies and China for starters. There's a recent video I posted here of a WHO whistleblower and the German attorney who is in his fact finding stage for 2 lawsuits - here and later in the U.S. - on this virus. The revelations of the kind of power that Bill Gates wields over WHO is stunning to them as scientists. She claims he has as much power as a nation state and enjoys zero liability.

There are a number of other excellent videos and articles posted here that are worth the time. I feel that with each one I gain a perspective that allows me to see what's really going on. And just when I think I have it figured out, there's more. o_O

Last edited:
Reactions: Virginia VCU

RMT

Feb 19, 2021
FOUND IT! The Mikovits statement on the reason the elderly in Italy were hit so hard is at the 15:41 (ish) mark in the "Plandemic" video embedded in the link below.

Last edited:

Trumpster

Feb 6, 2021
I agree, covid is very real but also believe it along with the flu have contributed to the normal seasonal deaths. I’m positive I had covid in April of last year. I still suffer from fatigue and that’s compounded by a fall and broken ankle later on in August. Physically I feel like 100 years old but slowly gaining strength back. After I was able to start standing again to take a shower half way through was shaking like a leaf. I’m past that now but slow going due to swelling in the leg and blood clot several weeks ago.

RMT

Feb 19, 2021
I agree, covid is very real but also believe it along with the flu have contributed to the normal seasonal deaths. I’m positive I had covid in April of last year. I still suffer from fatigue and that’s compounded by a fall and broken ankle later on in August. Physically I feel like 100 years old but slowly gaining strength back. After I was able to start standing again to take a shower half way through was shaking like a leaf. I’m past that now but slow going due to swelling in the leg and blood clot several weeks ago.
I'm sorry to hear of your ill health. Most have knowledge of someone who has had it. Some sail thru it and others are critical like you. My neighbor was in the hospital for 2 months with it. He still isn't driving, walking with assistance and has weekly home health visits. He had it bad. My son and daughter-in-law believe they had it last October before it was on anyone's radar. They were tested for the flu and was negative. They were treated poorly, as a result. Took them a good 6 weeks, too, to recover.

It isn't a hoax. Prayers for your improving recovery.

Reactions: Trumpster

Trumpster

Feb 6, 2021
I'm sorry to hear of your ill health. Most have knowledge of someone who has had it. Some sail thru it and others are critical like you. My neighbor was in the hospital for 2 months with it. He still isn't driving, walking with assistance and has weekly home health visits. He had it bad. My son and daughter-in-law believe they had it last October before it was on anyone's radar. They were tested for the flu and was negative. They were treated poorly, as a result. Took them a good 6 weeks, too, to recover.

It isn't a hoax. Prayers for your improving recovery.
Thank you. I would still run the risk of getting it over the shots they’re offering. My wife works at a hospital and daughter at an old folks home. My wife showed symptoms first followed by me. I remember telling my wife that it felt like pneumonia only worse. Took me 2 months to get past the worst of it . I’ve never struggled to breathe like that, even when I actually had pneumonia . It was a fight to get just a small amount of air which in itself wasn’t satisfying. It finally passed with exception to the fatigue . I lost my job after the fall but my employer kept my insurance paid until this last month. He saved us financially. God bless him. I called him the weekend of the accident and told him to hire someone that I had a long road to recovery.

He still calls asking me to file unemployment on him and finds jobs for me through other people he does business with. I’m not quite there yet physically but getting close. A past supervisor gave me a standing job offer as well. I told him I’d be there in 3 weeks.
It took 3 months before the swelling went down which has finally allowed me to walk and stand more. The bad leg looked like a tooth pick compared to the good leg after the swelling went away. It’s showing good muscle tone already. The wound/ scar has blown out 3 times from the swelling and only thing causing pain now. I believe the blood clot came from the compression sock slipping down while working around our house but had jeans on and didn’t notice until I took them off that evening. 3 deep grooves. It was a day after that the leg swole back up. They found the clot using ultra sound. I’m on eliquis now and haven’t had anymore problems. What a trip. Lol

Reactions: RMT

Timothy Bair

Feb 17, 2021
timothybair.wordpress.com
Remember when media and big pharma went ballistic early on when Trump touted the possible beneficial effects of hydroxychloroquine? I think after that he started taking bad advice from Fauci-Birx et al because the profit margin on HCQ is miniscule ($.04 cents wholesale around $13 dollars per script retail)

Who has a vested interest in the patents on the virus and the cure...that's the shiny object people should really pay attention to

Timothy Bair

Feb 17, 2021
Remember when media and big pharma went ballistic early on when Trump touted the possible beneficial effects of hydroxychloroquine? I think after that he started taking bad advice from Fauci-Birx et al because the profit margin on HCQ is miniscule ($.04 cents wholesale around $13 dollars per script retail)

Who has a vested interest in the patents on the virus and the cure...that's the shiny object people should really pay attention to

Timothy Bair

Feb 17, 2021
Thank you. I would still run the risk of getting it over the shots they’re offering. My wife works at a hospital and daughter at an old folks home. My wife showed symptoms first followed by me. I remember telling my wife that it felt like pneumonia only worse. Took me 2 months to get past the worst of it . I’ve never struggled to breathe like that, even when I actually had pneumonia . It was a fight to get just a small amount of air which in itself wasn’t satisfying. It finally passed with exception to the fatigue . I lost my job after the fall but my employer kept my insurance paid until this last month. He saved us financially. God bless him. I called him the weekend of the accident and told him to hire someone that I had a long road to recovery.

He still calls asking me to file unemployment on him and finds jobs for me through other people he does business with. I’m not quite there yet physically but getting close. A past supervisor gave me a standing job offer as well. I told him I’d be there in 3 weeks.
It took 3 months before the swelling went down which has finally allowed me to walk and stand more. The bad leg looked like a tooth pick compared to the good leg after the swelling went away. It’s showing good muscle tone already. The wound/ scar has blown out 3 times from the swelling and only thing causing pain now. I believe the blood clot came from the compression sock slipping down while working around our house but had jeans on and didn’t notice until I took them off that evening. 3 deep grooves. It was a day after that the leg swole back up. They found the clot using ultra sound. I’m on eliquis now and haven’t had anymore problems. What a trip. Lol
Prayers for your good health and recovery

This is precisely why I will not be getting any vax. We knew they were up to no good when they immunized big pharma from liability...MTG is trying to rectify that and also has a bill allowing individuals to sue insurers that target them for refusing to comply with tyrannical orders or mandatory vaccines

Stop Being Delusional

Jan 8, 2021
COVID IS YOUR SEASONAL COLD/FLU. THAT IS IT. NOTHING MORE. NOTHING LESS. WAS NOT MADE IN A LAB. IT IS A COLD. AND MSM AND TRUMP AND BANNON JUST PUSH THIS HORSESHIT THAT IT IS SOME INSANE KILLING VIRUS OUT OF SOME LAB. NO. FALSE. WRONG. BRAINWASHING YOU PEOPLE. NO FLUS LAST YEAR AT ALL? HMM.... THEY CALLED IT COVID TO PUSH COMMUNISM AND DESTROY THE WORLDS ECONOMY. THAT IS IT.

bannonfan

Mar 1, 2021
the chances it's just a normal cold have little merit in light of the extreme breathing issues folks who stayed home and road it out have shared.
I remain unconvinced however that many, if not most, of the severe symptoms are a combo of wrong treatments, and the stress of the hospital setting, but its the cytokine storms and drowning in your own fluid from both blood and water that segregate this strain from previous strains. The thing about throwing every drug against the wall to see what sticks is that this alone can overwhelm a body, any body. The organs can only process so much medication and any overdosing results in catastrophic consequences.
my guess is they are watching geneticists round the clock, and anyone who does have the balls and try to prove what was done had better have a Delta force parked in their garage.

the hemorrhagic nature of this virus, in both lungs and skin etc, differs from what common corona does.
check out lung slide images and you'll see they resemble what you see with viral pneumonias more than with corona, which is why I said this is a minimum of 2 virons welded (CRISPR) together.

NvEric

Feb 7, 2021
Nevada

My wife had an unusual time in November of 2019 with something not quite like the flu as it hit her hard in the lungs. She recovered in Dec 2019. Afterwards in March 2020, a lack of mobility came on.
For myself, nothing at all except a few moments - 6 hours or so, of what I thought was a cold coming on, but ended.
At that time the Wuhan Virus was not known yet here, but now we know it might have been starting to spread.
All in all, was it just coincidence ? and conjecture ?
GET WELL friend !!!

Reactions: Trumpster

Stop Being Delusional

Jan 8, 2021
So sorry I said cold/flu... it is a bad flu, still a flu. Happens every year. Please stop calling it something it isn’t. There has been NO flu cases this past year because COVID IS THE FLU! Chest infection. Lose some dang weight, eat healthy, you will be fine. 99.8% survival rate and everyone is acting like the world is f***ing dying. Yea, soon, from communism because folks fall for this brainwashed bs.

bannonfan

Mar 1, 2021
pictures worth 1000 words

here is late stage covid, notice the little black dots, those are bleeds that are now clots, this interferes with oxygen transfer on top of the fluid coming from the cytokine storm. this type bleeding is common in pneumonia, not corona, which is why I suspected gene splicing.

also be aware that many countries are no longer calling this corona virus. this is not a head cold!

they are calling it Covid 19 pneumonia because it more closely resembles a pneumonia than a cold.
of course you must go outside this country to get these honest assesments. example:
India: https://www.thehealthsite.com/disea...neumonia-understanding-the-difference-789449/

so here is covid

https://www.ccjm.org/content/ccjom/early/2020/09/18/ccjm.87a.ccc063/F2.medium.gif

this next one is pneumonia
https://4.bp.blogspot.com/-94EhnWJNYkE/UAb32y-gmkI/AAAAAAAAGF0/kfP7DvCyE2M/s1600/infk150.jpg

to a pathologist there is no difference here, the combo of pus and iron pigmented clots blocks air flow, (the black dots) which is why it is call SEVERE ACUTE RESPIRATORY SYNDROME.

THE DISEASE EXISTS.

to be clear, I am saying high risk groups really need to think it thru. You may get an immune response from a vaccine, you may get an immune reaction.

in the thread in this forum labeled VACCINES you will find much more information and why thorough education may save your life.

RMT

Feb 19, 2021
COVID IS YOUR SEASONAL COLD/FLU. THAT IS IT. NOTHING MORE. NOTHING LESS. WAS NOT MADE IN A LAB. IT IS A COLD. AND MSM AND TRUMP AND BANNON JUST PUSH THIS HORSESHIT THAT IT IS SOME INSANE KILLING VIRUS OUT OF SOME LAB. NO. FALSE. WRONG. BRAINWASHING YOU PEOPLE. NO FLUS LAST YEAR AT ALL? HMM.... THEY CALLED IT COVID TO PUSH COMMUNISM AND DESTROY THE WORLDS ECONOMY. THAT IS IT.
Not exactly. It is an upper respiratory virus that turns into pneumonia quickly if left untreated. It comes from the corona virus present in bats and other live animals. It has been "edited". To my knowledge they are not even testing for the flu. They go straight to the inadequate PCR test for their dx.

Several labs were experimenting with this virus to give it gain of function. Not just Wuhan. The Chinese doc in Canada is rarely mentioned, but she and her husband were fired from Canada's only bioweapon lab for SHIPPING this virus to Wuhan. There are many players not mentioned. A lot of credible information has been posted in this forum on the virus and the origins. This is NOT just some horseshit, as you say, that Steve is pushing. I personally don't think he would waste his time on it if it were. Several people in the scientific community have been murdered, committed suicide, families harassed/jailed and have been fired & led out of buildings that were involved with this weaponized virus. Steve is only scratching the surface. Many many layers to this onion.

It is definitely being used to push nefarious political agendas.

RMT

Feb 19, 2021
pictures worth 1000 words

here is late stage covid, notice the little black dots, those are bleeds that are now clots, this interferes with oxygen transfer on top of the fluid coming from the cytokine storm. this type bleeding is common in pneumonia, not corona, which is why I suspected gene splicing.

also be aware that many countries are no longer calling this corona virus. this is not a head cold!

they are calling it Covid 19 pneumonia because it more closely resembles a pneumonia than a cold.
of course you must go outside this country to get these honest assesments. example:
India: https://www.thehealthsite.com/disea...neumonia-understanding-the-difference-789449/

so here is covid

https://www.ccjm.org/content/ccjom/early/2020/09/18/ccjm.87a.ccc063/F2.medium.gif

this next one is pneumonia
https://4.bp.blogspot.com/-94EhnWJNYkE/UAb32y-gmkI/AAAAAAAAGF0/kfP7DvCyE2M/s1600/infk150.jpg

to a pathologist there is no difference here, the combo of pus and iron pigmented clots blocks air flow, (the black dots) which is why it is call SEVERE ACUTE RESPIRATORY SYNDROME.

THE DISEASE EXISTS.

to be clear, I am saying high risk groups really need to think it thru. You may get an immune response from a vaccine, you may get an immune reaction.

in the thread in this forum labeled VACCINES you will find much more information and why thorough education may save your life.
Thanks!

War Room Live Chat

Support War Room With a Small Donation
Donations pay for increased server capacity, Live Chat and patriots/causes that appear on the show.

Hey Deplorable! Join us...

Never miss out. Join in on all that our community as to offer!

Sign Me Up!

War Room Podcast

War Room Live Chat