It’s all worse than it seemed

• Join War Room Forum!

Welcome Deplorable! Please take a moment to Sign Up for a free account so you can join in on the LIVE CHAT and forum DISCUSSIONS.

2life

Aug 29, 2021
Georgia election: critical to know what happened.
Kemp wins big / Perdue under performs to a degree that cannot be explained away by voter fraud. Raffensberger over 50%.
1. Was the hope of getting a runoff based on echo chamber lies
2. Was the portrayal of Kemp and Raffensberger as obstructionist /sell out /stooges of Stacey Abrams not true
3. Georgians simply didn’t get the memo about 1 and 2
4. Are Pence, Doocey beloved in Georgia?
Did their pro Kemp rally move the needle?
5. Is Trump no longer a force in Georgia?
6. Do Georgians’ have priorities that were more important to them than election integrity.
7. Race? Georgia has a painful open wound that’s been picked at by the Democrats Race Cabal. The only republicans besides MTG that did well were Walker and Vernon Jones. Stacy Abrams is the big winner here.
8. Republican votes were suppressed ? (Doesn’t seem so since over 1 million votes in Republican gubernatorial primary vs 0 Democrat gubernatorial primary in Georgia.
9. Georgians resist outside presence in their elections.
10. Perdue was a lousy candidate whose past malaise made him a nonstarter.
11. Georgia really is a purple state now due to the influx of Hollywood and China into Georgia’s economy and culture.
12. Kemp’s election sins were forgive by his COVID performance?
I want to know why Kemp did so well.
Abrams will win . Kemp will mount a weaker fight against her than he did against Perdue. Georgians want Abrams to win. So it is probably the long fuse of race especially relentless accusations of racism that is driving Georgian voters.
Kemp wins primary.
Trump
Not a factor in the general.
Most Republicans won’t show up in November.
Georgians know that but they pick Kemp and Raffensberger anyway.
Explain please.

Reactions: WHITEFRANK

2life

Aug 29, 2021
Georgia cannot be lost.
Instead of a forensic audit of the ballots there , a forensic audit of the voters in Georgia is needful.
Georgians seem to love Trump and support MAGA. When you go there you see evidence of that. I saw the pro Trump regatta on Lake Lanier 2020- it was huge and bigger than all the other car and water events for Trump anywhere else.
I think Mark Elias and crew are into Phase 2 and beyond in their strategy.
They are focused on MAGA voters and trying to crush MAGA by wearing the actual MAGA voter down. Started with the special
Election for Senate in Georgia January 5. . The slight % of non participation of GOP voters was significant enough to have that track worth pursuing. Steady barrage of texts , emails and the clash of the messaging sent to MAGA by National Republican Party has created a rift and discouraged MAGA . That strategy is working. Most MAGA voters get 15-20 such messages a day minimum and they start early and end late and you don’t know who is sending them and they all ask for money- in this economy that is a recipe for disengaging voters. GOP is also sending massive volume of same. Probably half are Elias sources but not provable. Second arm is padding R voter rolls with D voters who are effecting the outcome but more importantly confusing what the R voters pulse is, making it harder for good MAGA candidates to appeal to R voters effectively and keeping the R vote cohesive.
The latter part of the strategy is making it look like TrumpMAGA is weakening. Add stooges like Pence Doocey etc to the mix to make R vote bloc fracture even more and you end up with Governor Abrams.
The successes like JDVance rolled up their sleeves and knew their voters. Oz on the other hand like Perdue, did the distance campaigning. Know thy voter.
Obviously mail in voting made possible by COVID fear monger in his huge factor in all of above.

Last edited:
Reactions: WHITEFRANK

bannonfan

Mar 1, 2021
Georgia election: critical to know what happened.
Kemp wins big / Perdue under performs to a degree that cannot be explained away by voter fraud. Raffensberger over 50%.
1. Was the hope of getting a runoff based on echo chamber lies
2. Was the portrayal of Kemp and Raffensberger as obstructionist /sell out /stooges of Stacey Abrams not true
3. Georgians simply didn’t get the memo about 1 and 2
4. Are Pence, Doocey beloved in Georgia?
Did their pro Kemp rally move the needle?
5. Is Trump no longer a force in Georgia?
6. Do Georgians’ have priorities that were more important to them than election integrity.
7. Race? Georgia has a painful open wound that’s been picked at by the Democrats Race Cabal. The only republicans besides MTG that did well were Walker and Vernon Jones. Stacy Abrams is the big winner here.
8. Republican votes were suppressed ? (Doesn’t seem so since over 1 million votes in Republican gubernatorial primary vs 0 Democrat gubernatorial primary in Georgia.
9. Georgians resist outside presence in their elections.
10. Perdue was a lousy candidate whose past malaise made him a nonstarter.
11. Georgia really is a purple state now due to the influx of Hollywood and China into Georgia’s economy and culture.
12. Kemp’s election sins were forgive by his COVID performance?
I want to know why Kemp did so well.
Abrams will win . Kemp will mount a weaker fight against her than he did against Perdue. Georgians want Abrams to win. So it is probably the long fuse of race especially relentless accusations of racism that is driving Georgian voters.
Kemp wins primary.
Trump
Not a factor in the general.
Most Republicans won’t show up in November.
Georgians know that but they pick Kemp and Raffensberger anyway.
Explain please.
expain please

splain it to me like I'm a six year old, as denzel would say

ok, THEY CHEATED AGAIN.

hello.

Reactions: Navy30+

2life

Aug 29, 2021
expain please

splain it to me like I'm a six year old, as denzel would say

ok, THEY CHEATED AGAIN.

hello.
Usually to draw that conclusion you have to rule out what the differentials are. That is to try to build a base that stands
What comes when you yell Cheater.
I don’t want to just follow the bouncing ball and try to see if I am missing something when it seems so impossible an outcome.
But you can mock me if you want- still a (barely) free country.

ZenRoman

Feb 18, 2021
Raffensperger may have benefited from Georgia’s open primary system on Tuesday: During early voting, an estimated 7% of ballots cast in this year’s GOP races were submitted by Georgians who had participated in the Democratic primaries in 2020, according to an analysis conducted by the Atlanta Journal-Constitution. At least some of those voters appeared motivated to thwart Hice and the other Trump-backed candidates, but said they would support Democrats again in the fall.

“Democrats that want to send a clear message to David Perdue and Donald Trump are voting against all of Trump’s endorsements,” Larry Weiner, a Democrat who voted in the GOP primary, told the Journal-Constitution. “Come November, we vote for Democrats.”

Reactions: MajFauxPas

2life

Aug 29, 2021
Raffensperger may have benefited from Georgia’s open primary system on Tuesday: During early voting, an estimated 7% of ballots cast in this year’s GOP races were submitted by Georgians who had participated in the Democratic primaries in 2020, according to an analysis conducted by the Atlanta Journal-Constitution. At least some of those voters appeared motivated to thwart Hice and the other Trump-backed candidates, but said they would support Democrats again in the fall.

“Democrats that want to send a clear message to David Perdue and Donald Trump are voting against all of Trump’s endorsements,” Larry Weiner, a Democrat who voted in the GOP primary, told the Journal-Constitution. “Come November, we vote for Democrats.”

Thx
Did 7% account for Kemp and R’bergers big wins though? That is what is puzzling .
R votes would have given both of them wins and that’s hard to factor out. 2024 seems far away but the MAGA base there needs
To be looked at. Something is going on that is happening within the R voter base in Georgia. I think it’s Elias doing serious damage to the MAGA base to make them
Non participants in November 2022. That would
Give Abrams an easy win.
Who was behind the hit job on Vernon Jones’ R gubernatorial primary run? He would have been a better choice than Perdue especially for general against Abrams.
I don’t think any human being could
Pass the sinner test if that was what took Vernon Jones out.

bannonfan

Mar 1, 2021
Thx
Did 7% account for Kemp and R’bergers big wins though? That is what is puzzling .
R votes would have given both of them wins and that’s hard to factor out. 2024 seems far away but the MAGA base there needs
To be looked at. Something is going on that is happening within the R voter base in Georgia. I think it’s Elias doing serious damage to the MAGA base to make them
Non participants in November 2022. That would
Give Abrams an easy win.
Who was behind the hit job on Vernon Jones’ R gubernatorial primary run? He would have been a better choice than Perdue especially for general against Abrams.
I don’t think any human being could
Pass the sinner test if that was what took Vernon Jones out.

on the same page....thinking it thru

both pennsyvania and oregon had "printer errors"

which left them halfing to refill out everyones ballot.

which they did with 75% democrats.

ok, so all these anomalies, how convienient, and once again in ket states where THEY KNOW it would go all red...if not for cheating...

and those states ALL just happened to have ballot issues etc.

I smell not a rat, but a whole herd of them.

it to keep us under democratic rule so that if china sends troops here, we will have no leadership.

War Room Forum
Donate to War Room Forum
Donations pay for increased server capacity, Live Chat and our support staff to post news and video clips throughout the day.

Hey Deplorable! Join us...

Never miss out. Join in on all that our community as to offer!

Sign Me Up!

Trending Today

War Room Podcast

War Room Live Chat