IT’S OFFICIAL: ...Dan Bongino TO TAKE OVER RUSH’S SLOT ON EIB…

• Join War Room Forum!

Welcome Deplorable! Please take a moment to Sign Up for a free account so you can join in on the LIVE CHAT and forum DISCUSSIONS.

Coastie

Feb 17, 2021
Left Coast
After 2 hours of #WarRoom I found Rush repetitive of the mainstream News- now the 2:00pm WarRoom (left coast) is worth waiting for! That is 3 hours of tomorrow’s NEWS today!

Reactions: amboyer
O

oldrock

I really like Dan. I liked him better when he was a guest on Fox dishing it out to all the token lefties. But I haven't had Fox News on for 1 second since election night.

I started to listen to Dan's podcasts and I am sorry to say I find them hard to sit through for 1 reason. Dan has a bad habit of stopping his speech while shrugging his shoulders and putting his hands up during his own monologue which makes me think the stream isn't working smoothly, when it is actually his attempt of being animated. You can see that on the podcast, but on a radio station where you are listening it is very annoying and has me reaching for the dial.

Hopefully Dan will stop doing that so I can listen to him. I definitely will give him a listen but I have been a Rush 24/7 member for many years and he will be one super tough act to follow.

OkieAnnie918

Feb 11, 2021
This is a great opportunity for Dan and conservatives. We need a “Howard Stern” of conservatives. Ask questions most would not and be unapologetic when the truth comes out.

amboyer

Feb 12, 2021
This is a great opportunity for Dan and conservatives. We need a “Howard Stern” of conservatives. Ask questions most would not and be unapologetic when the truth comes out.
Yes, but I am not sure who this should be yet. Tucker is better....but a member of the Warroom Staff would ROCK IT!!!! let's see. our MAGA person but really truly have a Maga heart. Dan's heart is in the right place, I am not sure that he would be up for the job long term. John Fredericks is actually a GREAT PICK.

War Room Live Chat

Support War Room With a Small Donation
Donations pay for increased server capacity, Live Chat and patriots/causes that appear on the show.

Hey Deplorable! Join us...

Never miss out. Join in on all that our community as to offer!

Sign Me Up!

Trending Today

War Room Podcast

War Room Live Chat