IT IS CRUNCH TIME.

• Join War Room Forum!

Welcome Deplorable! Please take a moment to Sign Up for a free account so you can join in on the LIVE CHAT and forum DISCUSSIONS.

bannonfan

Mar 1, 2021
either we learn what our government has morphed into

or we will NEVER be free. they are calling us terrorist for TALING about these things

learn what we have not known, and when some started to inform.

stick with this...then ask, who stole this election really. the naswer may not be what you wanted to hear.

I will post the links I think will get all up to speed.
many patriots are combing old films to see what was it we missed.

Thank God for historians,

Reactions: Aubrey James

bannonfan

Mar 1, 2021
want to know why we almost had WW3 ?

because JFK was hooked on methadrine.

Dr. feelgood, was on staff day and night.

Dr. feelgood injected JFK, and a good many of his staff with "vitamin shots"

which, as it came out later were nothing more than what Hitler has given his SS for years...

it was methadrine with a little B12 added.

and, as most know, and Lokking at hunter biden might give a clue, that judgment is not always steller when on this drug.

on top of that JFK also needed opiates to deal with his back pain...

so basically, he was on speedballs.

and so when he found out what the CIA was up to, he shot off his mouth in stead of going quietly about what needed to happen...and we know the rest of that story.

the thing is.......is JOE BIDEN being similarly drugged.

AS A FORMER medico/care giver/elder care speciatist, I would like to suggest HE IS.

you can not have days when you don't know who is dead, or whether to leave the posium, followed by days when you sound succinct for three minutes, UNLESS something has been given to bring what is left of the brain back on line.

I would suggest Joe Biden is HEAVILY medicated at this point.

which should give everyone pause.

and BTW, JFK so angered Kruschev that he ORDERED a NUCLEAR attack...

and the only reason we are here is because the captain of that submarine refused the order.

so, there's that.

bannonfan

Mar 1, 2021
history repeats if we don't learn what happened

AND the meaning

after watching the above, and the below, than ask

who created russia in its current form, and who created the c-blank-a in its current form.

any why

bannonfan

Mar 1, 2021
the 3 letrs have now defines patriots as terrorists

john 16

“They shall put you out of the synagogues: yea, the time cometh, that whosoever killeth you will think that he doeth God service.”

grammagail83

Feb 23, 2021
either we learn what our government has morphed into

or we will NEVER be free. they are calling us terrorist for TALING about these things

learn what we have not known, and when some started to inform.

stick with this...then ask, who stole this election really. the naswer may not be what you wanted to hear.

I will post the links I think will get all up to speed.
many patriots are combing old films to see what was it we missed.

Thank God for historians,
I do remember Reagan sabotaging Barry Goldwater's presidential candidacy.

bannonfan

Mar 1, 2021
"sad" doesn't adequately define it.

YEs, and thank you, thank God someone else remembers...

my dad was wanting Goldwater, and there are reason that you don't get to know unless you know folks in the swamp, which he did.

here is a real wake up call....

This is why I think sometimes they want a neophyte in office, so that they can profit and put their profiteers into an area...and having a Trump or Reagan that they can lie to helps them get there.

BTW, did you notice, the agent said "where else can you rape/murser/ do whatever the F you want, and NEVER see the inside of a jail" well, 2 places to do that, in the 3 ltrs or in the clergy.

anyway, check out THIS little memory lane gem....

in case we forget how long the BS has been going on, or how think its been

• Sad
Reactions: Aubrey James

bannonfan

Mar 1, 2021
everything on this thread will be to wake us up to what we've been living under, with mostly an unaware lied to populace.
The idea of enemies we must war with, is just that, and idea.
The question becomes, when is it right, and when is it not...and who's tunes have we been dancing to all these years?

bannonfan

Mar 1, 2021
what a couple of folks have said is that the pay grade for pres is LOW comparatively....and what the generals know...and now that THEY are mostly all brain dead pervs???

well, who has been running the country?
who created the 3 ltrs and why?
who gave them carte blanche and for what reasons. was it always "to help"

until you do a little digging on east india trading co, and the others like it, you fail to see that money is behind all of it...money and power. getting more of it, and KEEPING more of it.
the roman empire never died, it recovered from its head wound, entirely.

and the reason they needed wanted and made US pay for their 700 mile an hour undersground trains is SO THAT they can make it to their bunkers in time...

because at the end of the day, they are ALL just little Vladimirs...

they want adoration, but they want time to have their little orgies more than anything. WE beloved, are in the way of all that.

We got them there, we built their infrastructures, all underground, ALL for them.
We fought their wars, all to get them so filthy rich that there is no one they don't own, no country they can't poison to death is all else fails.

and now, they are tired of being bothered with us...

so better to sell us on the sky is falling, and its all due to the little Vlads.....as opposed to the BIG GUY Vlads...

and the even bigger eyes wide shut vlads that make no mention of the insanity they've been up to low these many millennia.

As one pope put it (after killing 30,000 bible readers) one afternoon in france.)..."well, that was a good afternoons work".

you have to suspend what you think you know about humanity and ask....in what universe is someone going to join your religion as you pull their intestines from their abdomen?

Or in what universe is putting 500 toddlers into a cyanide chamber a "solution".

With leaders....WHO WERE ACTUALLY VOTED INTO their offices...by their cardinels, or by their peoples....

one has to wonder what exactly IS in the water, that we as the worlds deplorables have not watched, or even noticed. WHAT ?

• Wow
Reactions: grammagail83

War Room Forum
Donate to War Room Forum
Donations pay for increased server capacity, Live Chat and our support staff to post news and video clips throughout the day.

Hey Deplorable! Join us...

Never miss out. Join in on all that our community as to offer!

Sign Me Up!

War Room Podcast

War Room Live Chat