It is not over, they will not stop

• Join War Room Forum!

Welcome Deplorable! Please take a moment to Sign Up for a free account so you can join in on the LIVE CHAT and forum DISCUSSIONS.

EverythingIsBullshit

Feb 11, 2021
New Jersey
This impeachment sham was doomed to fail from the get go, but make no mistake about it, dems used it to distract the sheep from focusing on the Biden Administration. Lord knows what they were hiding this past week. And now that it is over, don't go think for one second that they are done with DJT. They only want two outcomes, 1. He disappears or 2. We patriots disavow him. They will not stop until one of these two outcomes is reached. They are like a Pittbull locked on an ankle, grab and shred. Their base is also not letting go, they want us gone, crushed and they want us to submit to their will and power, to them the end will always justify the means. So be prepared, this was only a preamble.

Vicki Stromlund

Jan 9, 2021
Citrus Heights, CA
This impeachment sham was doomed to fail from the get go, but make no mistake about it, dems used it to distract the sheep from focusing on the Biden Administration. Lord knows what they were hiding this past week. And now that it is over, don't go think for one second that they are done with DJT. They only want two outcomes, 1. He disappears or 2. We patriots disavow him. They will not stop until one of these two outcomes is reached. They are like a Pittbull locked on an ankle, grab and shred. Their base is also not letting go, they want us gone, crushed and they want us to submit to their will and power, to them the end will always justify the means. So be prepared, this was only a preamble.
I'm sure that's true, but have you met President Trump, and his supporters? We're no slouches!! We're the ones that elected him over all improbabilities, we're the ones who show up in any weather to show our support, he's the one that always hits back harder ~ I'd rather be one of us, than one of them. Their rage and frenzy is causing them more harm than they think.

Reactions: Scout

FlamingREDpatriot

Jan 10, 2021
Well...I hate to break it to these EVIL DICTATORS.....but.....Trumps BASE.....the likes of which are 80 plus million...and I suspect...COUNTING.....because the brain DEAD.....'oh..I cant vote for a man who tweets like that'....Biden voters....are...NOW SEEING....what THEY THOUGHT was the MORAL HIGH GROUND...in their...stuffy...UNEDUCATED....LIVING ON A LIE....MORAL aptitude 'VOTE'....the likes of which....they thought....would RAISE their countenance and moral superiority....to the HIGHER BAR....over the rest of 'us'...gun toting deplorables....but wait......what....?????....BIDEN SAID....he wouldn't do...a...b...and c....and NOW LOOK....even the union bosses are livid......well...MORON....you voted for BIDEN because you didnt like TRUMP'S tweets..?....and now you are watching the destruction of the very fabric of your country that...YOU THOUGHT...was SAFE WITH THE DEMONRATS...
....so...I say 80 million and counting because... the REGRETFUL VOTERS.... are now waking UP......insert eyes roll HERE....tell me, sir....why did it take...this HORRID FREAK SHOW coming out of DC for you to wake up...?....did you LOSE YOUR JOB....?....voting for BIDEN...?.......ARE YOU AWAKE NOW.....?????
IF these people THINK..for a second....that they can continue to create these ridiculous games and political fodder...in their efforts....to break THE BASE.....away from TRUMP....they are...literally....mentally ill.....and completely....BAT SHIFT CRAZY......because....now...listen to me....listen....you freaks of nature....IT IS NEVER NEVER NEVER going to happen....try ALL YOU WANT.....spend your billions....for that matter.....Soros.....you can go bankrupt trying....because this CHAIN...IS NOT GOING TO BREAK....end of story....ok...I feel better...

Reactions: Vicki Stromlund

EverythingIsBullshit

Feb 11, 2021
New Jersey
Oh don't get me wrong, I am not backing down nor will I submit. I am just buckling up for their next "plan". No doubt there base will become more vicious on an individual level, I am in the midst of blue NJ, it is not easy. I suspect we are going to deal with mini citizen purges via job loss, businesses closed etc. Anyway, it is not over but glad we came through this one. I read something today in the effect of, we are not in the same boat but we are riding the same storm, each one of us has his or her own boat. Whatever we can do to ride this storm together, I am ready willing and able. Bring it!

LEUK

Feb 11, 2021
I'm just a little disappointed that the "FRAUD" was never given a hearing before the American People. This was the final kick in the butt by McConnell and the impeachment managers on their way out of the hearing. They took a victory lap over it.

Debbiey

Jan 10, 2021
I'm just a little disappointed that the "FRAUD" was never given a hearing before the American People. This was the final kick in the butt by McConnell and the impeachment managers on their way out of the hearing. They took a victory lap over it.
All of us know the election was a fraud & they know that is how Trump supporters feel, why else are they trying so hard to put the narrative out there it wasn't & why is the Capitol surrounded by fence & barbed wire? Even people who voted for Obiden are going to change their tune really fast. I say it is a fake victory lap.

EverythingIsBullshit

Feb 11, 2021
New Jersey
There will be a time for that, the impeachment hearings had a specific timeline, the fraud will be exposed, that much I believe, how, when, who...not sure, but we are not letting it go and neither should we. I think that Private Citizen Trump has a good shot at this. He may not be looking for an election reversal but he definitely will influence the 2022 election. I am in NJ and I can't wait for Sherill and Booker to get the boot, it will be a glorious day indeed!

Vicki Stromlund

Jan 9, 2021
Citrus Heights, CA
Well...I hate to break it to these EVIL DICTATORS.....but.....Trumps BASE.....the likes of which are 80 plus million...and I suspect...COUNTING.....because the brain DEAD.....'oh..I cant vote for a man who tweets like that'....Biden voters....are...NOW SEEING....what THEY THOUGHT was the MORAL HIGH GROUND...in their...stuffy...UNEDUCATED....LIVING ON A LIE....MORAL aptitude 'VOTE'....the likes of which....they thought....would RAISE their countenance and moral superiority....to the HIGHER BAR....over the rest of 'us'...gun toting deplorables....but wait......what....?????....BIDEN SAID....he wouldn't do...a...b...and c....and NOW LOOK....even the union bosses are livid......well...MORON....you voted for BIDEN because you didnt like TRUMP'S tweets..?....and now you are watching the destruction of the very fabric of your country that...YOU THOUGHT...was SAFE WITH THE DEMONRATS...
....so...I say 80 million and counting because... the REGRETFUL VOTERS.... are now waking UP......insert eyes roll HERE....tell me, sir....why did it take...this HORRID FREAK SHOW coming out of DC for you to wake up...?....did you LOSE YOUR JOB....?....voting for BIDEN...?.......ARE YOU AWAKE NOW.....?????
IF these people THINK..for a second....that they can continue to create these ridiculous games and political fodder...in their efforts....to break THE BASE.....away from TRUMP....they are...literally....mentally ill.....and completely....BAT SHIFT CRAZY......because....now...listen to me....listen....you freaks of nature....IT IS NEVER NEVER NEVER going to happen....try ALL YOU WANT.....spend your billions....for that matter.....Soros.....you can go bankrupt trying....because this CHAIN...IS NOT GOING TO BREAK....end of story....ok...I feel better...
AMEN 🇺🇲 🇺🇲🦅🦅🦅🦅🇺🇲🇺🇲

Reactions: LEUK

Vicki Stromlund

Jan 9, 2021
Citrus Heights, CA
It showed their true colors to EVERYONE, and exposed a few more for the sewer rats they are.

Reactions: LEUK

Scout

Jan 9, 2021
There will be a time for that, the impeachment hearings had a specific timeline, the fraud will be exposed, that much I believe, how, when, who...not sure, but we are not letting it go and neither should we. I think that Private Citizen Trump has a good shot at this. He may not be looking for an election reversal but he definitely will influence the 2022 election. I am in NJ and I can't wait for Sherill and Booker to get the boot, it will be a glorious day indeed!
Ditto, same with Newhouse and Beutler from my state!

War Room Live Chat

Hey Deplorable! Join us...

Never miss out. Join in on all that our community as to offer!

Sign Me Up!

War Room Podcast

War Room Live Chat