It Never Ends: MORE Cuomo Accusers Come Forward

• Join War Room Forum!

Welcome Deplorable! Please take a moment to Sign Up for a free account so you can join in on the LIVE CHAT and forum DISCUSSIONS.

Citizen X

Staff Member
Dec 2, 2019
www.warroomforum.com

Strike four and five... you're out?

1615147289282.png

betsycrowley

Feb 3, 2021
Grounded engine noise too sad no cutite pie funsie....yikes! Wacthing my guitar teacher Jamie right now-this is what it was like when I met him-one on one 1995-2001 and was friends till i bailed from Faceshit-so sad! Missin my firends but the demon Zuckerpunk is too evil-can not let my self be control by evil! Sorry Jamie and my relatives and friends!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!God Bless you all-he is from New York-his brother left there recently everyone is leaving because of the mess NY is in!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!Terrible!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!Cumos evil man-a A DEMON!!!!!!!!!!!

FlamingREDpatriot

Jan 10, 2021
He STILL wont resign.....because the man is soooo sick...in the head.....he thinks...his behavior is acceptable....and the norm......and...of course....the people surrounding him....are ALL...YES MEN.....so...NONE...of them... are going to have the moral clarity to CALL HIM....OUT.....ON ANYTHING....they just continue to... LET HIM blunder... thru life...
..these people are SICK....and......the people....WHO... VOTE VOTE VOTE VOTE....for these..degenerates....are...JUST AS SICK.
AND...HERE..is...my big big big fear......these VOTING DEMONRATS.....will vote these ancient cretins from the pit of HELL...into OFFICE....and then....these same SICK Demonrats...will sit around and WATCH these ELECTED officers...COMPLETELY DESTROY.....a city....a town....a state.....and THEN.....these same said...moron voting DEMONRATS....will MOVE out... of the destruction that was CAUSED by their ignorance.....and by their liberal thot and voting......and then....they will drag that poison ....into a NEW city....or a NEW town...or into a NEW state....and heres the BAD PART......THEY WILL BRING.....their BLIND.....ARROGANT....null and VOID....thinking...into....THE NEW COMMUNITY...without...the LEAST BIT of self reflection....or....ACCOUNTABILITY...into.....thinking that....'gee...perhaps LIBERALISM...just doesnt work....and I need to reflect and think about a better way to THINK and LIVE'......so...all these MORONS who Voted for this CREEP AND A HALF.....they had better just STAY PUT...STAY inside the MISERY that was THEIR OWN DOING.....because...damn it....we just dont want their...ridiculousness.....anyplace other than their little.....Stupid bubble...in NEW YORK and the sicko state of CALIFORNIA....if these people start moving (which they are)...without the SELF REFLECTION and concrete AWAKENING that needs to happen in their land.......LIBERAL LUNACY.....this country is in trouble.....I say LOCK EM ALL UP....and keep them from migratating outta NEW YORK and CALI.

Lois4liberty

Feb 5, 2021
I don't know if you live in NY - but it is awful - and the supermajority in both houses makes any change impossible. They just essentially extended emperor Cuomo's emergency powers and tried to make it look like the opposite. Sadly, most of the state is red - it's the damn cities - and now we have to worry about all the people leaving the cities and how they will vote when they move to our "upstate" communities. We already lost our congressional district to a democrat 2 elections ago. Though the GOP is as much to blame because they didn't seem to be doing their job. I have to seriously think of leaving NY within the next few years if things don't change. The good news is there are lots of conservatives moving to the red states as well - hopefully will mitigate the others.

War Room Live Chat

Support War Room With a Small Donation
Donations pay for increased server capacity, Live Chat and patriots/causes that appear on the show.

Hey Deplorable! Join us...

Never miss out. Join in on all that our community as to offer!

Sign Me Up!

Trending Today

War Room Podcast

War Room Live Chat