It's March 4th. Do you know where your President is?

• Join War Room Forum!

Welcome Deplorable! Please take a moment to Sign Up for a free account so you can join in on the LIVE CHAT and forum DISCUSSIONS.

JACK MAXEY IS A HERO.

Jan 9, 2021
R

Renegade

C59F3750-C00D-45C1-B239-06935E4A073F.jpeg

This grin says it all.....sleepy Joe is in the basement where he belongs...

Last edited by a moderator:

Stop Being Delusional

Jan 8, 2021
Reactions: Renegade

JACK MAXEY IS A HERO.

Jan 9, 2021
View attachment 2697
This grin says it all.....sleepy Joe is in the basement where he belongs...

umm...I meant the Real President, Ren. There was talk on Q and elsewhere that he would be "re-installed" on March 4.

The day is still young, but I think it's make-or-break time for Q and Simon Parkes. The goal posts can no longer be moved.

It seems the truth is like an onion...

R

Renegade

Simon Parkes! He is the “MI6” claiming to have relationships with a group of Aliens? Uh.....right! ⚡️☄️🌜👽👾👎🍰 As for the Real President I agree it’s President Trump, but I thought you were referring to Sleepy Shmo Joe.

Atomicanon

Jan 6, 2021
NH USA
Hmm... I said the same thing. Strange how you are starting to sound like me. 😙😏
Please present the q post referring to march 4th. Dates are not solid, markers are. Q wether real or not brought a whole lot of people into the research and eye opening phase of this fight. Which is why i question if it would be like the anti bolshevik psyop that stopbeingdelusional posted about in the past. Why would you build up your enemy? Maybe you can explain it. Don't fall for the hype.
They wanted another false flag at the capitol. They rushed through a vote last night on a few bills because of the "Terror Threat" on march 4th. You are gleefully aplauding the "Q" false narrative that shills have deployed.
Nice job muddying the waters.

The next marker is 11.4. When the fence around DC comes down things should change. There are so many moving parts to this. That being said, none of us have any clue about what is actually going on. The only way forward is the military. If they don't get activated, I will think that Q was a psyop. It doesn't matter I was ready for what we see happening now in 2008.
We are getting shown first hand what they have in store for us. That every aspect of government is corrupt. This is allowing more people to see the precipice and then to be saved. Know that this is a movie and we are watching it first hand. None of us get out alive, we all must die sometimes, I will choose when ,God willing.

So explain to me how any of this matters, Illegitmate politicians making illegitmate laws.
Speculation, fear mongering, division.

Patriots prepare for the worst amd pray for the best. Gods plan in Gods time.

Peace

1/2planetaway

Jan 19, 2021
Looks like March 4th came and went. Oh well...so much for Q... :alien:

Yep, the US is officially run by a known Pedophiles and child trafficking ring...

Stop Being Delusional

Jan 8, 2021
Please present the q post referring to march 4th. Dates are not solid, markers are. Q wether real or not brought a whole lot of people into the research and eye opening phase of this fight. Which is why i question if it would be like the anti bolshevik psyop that stopbeingdelusional posted about in the past. Why would you build up your enemy? Maybe you can explain it. Don't fall for the hype.
They wanted another false flag at the capitol. They rushed through a vote last night on a few bills because of the "Terror Threat" on march 4th. You are gleefully aplauding the "Q" false narrative that shills have deployed.
Nice job muddying the waters.

The next marker is 11.4. When the fence around DC comes down things should change. There are so many moving parts to this. That being said, none of us have any clue about what is actually going on. The only way forward is the military. If they don't get activated, I will think that Q was a psyop. It doesn't matter I was ready for what we see happening now in 2008.
We are getting shown first hand what they have in store for us. That every aspect of government is corrupt. This is allowing more people to see the precipice and then to be saved. Know that this is a movie and we are watching it first hand. None of us get out alive, we all must die sometimes, I will choose when ,God willing.

So explain to me how any of this matters, Illegitmate politicians making illegitmate laws.
Speculation, fear mongering, division.

Patriots prepare for the worst amd pray for the best. Gods plan in Gods time.

Peace
1. Anons stated March 4th. I never read through all of Qs posts. I have listened to multiple Anons podcasters from AWK, Patriot Streetfighter, Mel K, Cirsten W, Robert Steele, and many others. Hell I still do, for entertainment purposes and to try to grasp what Anons are getting at. Many have said March 4th back in January, then it was stated April 1st or April 4th, then July 4th, then someone said Flynn said by March 28th. So... you all keep changing dates... don’t point the finger at me. I just said the dude is starting to think like me. And now you are saying everyone should hold off until november?!?!? Haha okay dude. 👍🏻

2. If Q was not Operation Trust then he would be in prison alongside Assange but he is not. Do tell me why? Assange stated less than what Q has “put out” but he is free to roam the streets? Hmm.. right. 👍🏻👌🏻 look into operation trust. Reel them in then stab them in the back.

3. I am not “playing into the shills” pockets. I said from the first time I heard and studied Q this sounds way too much like Operation Trust. Way, way before the news started speaking about Q. Sure he repeated the same things a lot of us knew already and a lot of other people stated so he was basically vomiting up “old news” so to say.

4. Which military is going to take action? The ones ran by commies or the ones ran by commies?

P.S. I don’t really care if anyone believes in Q, I just want them to be aware of operation trust and why he is not imprisoned like Assange is... nobody can answer that, which tells me, something is not right about all of this.

Last edited:
Reactions: 1/2planetaway

Atomicanon

Jan 6, 2021
NH USA
1. Anons stated March 4th. I never read through all of Qs posts. I have listened to multiple Anons podcasters from AWK, Patriot Streetfighter, Mel K, Cirsten W, Robert Steele, and many others. Hell I still do, for entertainment purposes and to try to grasp what Anons are getting at. Many have said March 4th back in January, then it was stated April 1st or April 4th, then July 4th, then someone said Flynn said by March 28th. So... you all keep changing dates... don’t point the finger at me. I just said the dude is starting to think like me. And now you are saying everyone should hold off until november?!?!? Haha okay dude. 👍🏻

2. If Q was not Operation Trust then he would be in prison alongside Assange but he is not. Do tell me why? Assange stated less than what Q has “put out” but he is free to roam the streets? Hmm.. right. 👍🏻👌🏻 look into operation trust. Reel them in then stab them in the back.

3. I am not “playing into the shills” pockets. I said from the first time I heard and studied Q this sounds way too much like Operation Trust. Way, way before the news started speaking about Q. Sure he repeated the same things a lot of us knew already and a lot of other people stated so he was basically vomiting up “old news” so to say.

4. Which military is going to take action? The ones ran by commies or the ones ran by commies?

P.S. I don’t really care if anyone believes in Q, I just want them to be aware of operation trust and why he is not imprisoned like Assange is... nobody can answer that, which tells me, something is not right about all of this.

Atomicanon

Jan 6, 2021
NH USA
Nice twisting, are you a bolshevik or a CCP shill? You PM me and bring up the "J" question, felt like a pied piper you used Q and then respond saying anons. And then you say something about November. Just sounds like lucy and Charlie Browns football.
You live in Ireland with your husband and you are disabled, at least that's what iv'e pieced together from other posts and you post mainly supportive concervative things.

2. If Q is a single person then you may be right, if Q is a team of military intellegence personnal then yeah they may be untouchable. Everyone knew Assange was wikileaks, so it makes sense they tried to nab him.
The CIA, the NSA, FBI are probably mostly corrupt, but a new intellence agency might be what we are seeing. Think "space force" A white hat clandestine operation who have the tools to watch the watchers. I did not point at you I asked you to explain. I seem to have hit a nerve. Because you fired back with no proof.

Like i stated, We cannot change what is happening but when I asked for an explanation you shot back.

Either you are a disinfo shill or you have issues with someone who has another perception of reality.
Neither matters to me.
I come here for fake news, and to spread the good news of Christ.
You may not have faith as I do, you may be angry and ridicule on others beliefs, whether a Mysterious internet poster who promoted people to research and to find information for themselves or a invisible creator of everything. Those both have as much credence as you saying the whole entire military is communists and Bolshevik Jews are running a psyop to control the world (some truth there IMO).
People process things at different rates and in different ways.
You may be right, I may be right.. It doesn't matter we are fighting against the fallen, evil who wish to control us and want us dead. We are merely living in a broken world, a training ground for your soul. Some how we let evil control us, we give it power by worrying about these things, Q, pelosi, Biden, illegal laws being created by illegal politicians.

I'm not going to tell you that your wrong we simply do not know.

I pray that this country can pull out of this and to those of you who have given up already, get out of the way of those of us who haven't. Ask God into your life and do his will and miracles will happen.

I guess what I was getting at is making fun of any group doesn't unify anything which is what this country needs.

Last edited:

John Realino

Jan 27, 2021

JACK MAXEY IS A HERO.

Jan 9, 2021
Nice twisting, are you a bolshevik or a CCP shill? You PM me and bring up the "J" question, felt like a pied piper you used Q and then respond saying anons. And then you say something about November. Just sounds like lucy and Charlie Browns football.
You live in Ireland with your husband and you are disabled, at least that's what iv'e pieced together from other posts and you post mainly supportive concervative things.

2. If Q is a single person then you may be right, if Q is a team of military intellegence personnal then yeah they may be untouchable. Everyone knew Assange was wikileaks, so it makes sense they tried to nab him.
The CIA, the NSA, FBI are probably mostly corrupt, but a new intellence agency might be what we are seeing. Think "space force" A white hat clandestine operation who have the tools to watch the watchers. I did not point at you I asked you to explain. I seem to have hit a nerve. Because you fired back with no proof.

Like i stated, We cannot change what is happening but when I asked for an explanation you shot back.

Either you are a disinfo shill or you have issues with someone who has another perception of reality.
Neither matters to me.
You may not have faith as I do, you may be angry and ridicule on others beliefs, whether a Mysterious internet poster who promoted people to research and to find information for themselves or a invisible creator of everything. Those both have as much credence as you saying the whole entire military is communists and Bolshevik Jews are running a psyop to control the world (some truth there IMO).
You may be right, I may be right.. It doesn't matter we are fighting against the fallen, evil who wish to control us and want us dead. We are merely living in a broken world, a training ground for your soul. Some how we let evil control us, we give it power by worrying about these things, Q, pelosi, Biden, illegal laws being created by illegal politicians.

I pray that this country can pull out of this and to those of you who have given up already, get out of the way of those of us who haven't. Ask God into your life and do his will and miracles will happen.

I guess what I was getting at is making fun of any group doesn't unify anything which is what this country needs.

What is the “J” question you refer to?

Stop Being Delusional

Jan 8, 2021

Neither matters to me.

Wow dude. You f***ing flipped out on me for just saying “you think like me” when it wasn’t even me who created this “Anti Q“ thread. Wtf is your problem? Why didn’t you take it out on the original poster. I said nothing against Q.

You said “on 11/4” which is November 4th. So? You are loosing me here. I don’t know what our private conversations have to do with this post. Quite rude of you to even mention it to begin with. “SOS”

“I did not point at you I asked you to explain.”
ACTUALLY YOU DID. I SAID NOTHING ABOUT Q IN MY ORIGINAL POST. THAT WAS Jack Maxey Is A Hero, not me. So you did pick me out for saying “you’re starting to think like me,” because his posts have started to sound like mine in a way, some would call them pessimistic, where as a few weeks ago he was calling me names. And I did not make fun of people believing in Q in this thread nor did I ridicule your beliefs.

Jesus, relax. Not sure why you just singled me out for no reason at all. You believe in Q I get it, I also stated I had nothing against Anons, but I wish they would be aware of a possibility it may be a psyop.

P.S. If you actually read this thread you would see multiple people going after Q, then read my post. I stated Nothing against Q at all but instead of addressing those who bashed Q you instead insult, bash me and state things I wanted private. Guess I should always listen to my own words, never trust anyone.

Last edited:

Atomicanon

Jan 6, 2021
NH USA
Read DOD war manual.
11.3 & 11.4 are sections for military dealing with a hostile take over/coupe on our government.

The pig pile on the Qtard was why i commented on your post, it was the flow. Jack Maxey is a hero was the instigator you piled on.

So relax, if we can't have civil discourse and you take offense to a call out, then maybe we should not be online in a free forum.

I am not offended or upset in the least. If something offends you, then you should ask yourself why?
I can't make you mad, you do that because you use emotion over logic.

You or anyone else here is not the smartest or most informed in the room, I certainly am not..
but arrogance is not a virtue.
We all have pieces of the puzzle and perceive it our reality. The truth will come out, lets not sit around and group think someones failures into a reality.
Sounds like so many here who speak out against Q are the least informed or they are intentionally muddying the water. It is both.
I followed Q for a while. I only look for confirmation when it happens. I don't datefag, I doesn't matter until it does.

If the UN/china/DHS/antifa/space aliens/flat earthers/bigfoot/ locness monster comes down my street looking to harm anyone whom i love, then that will be the marker for action.

Until then we need to let this play out, either have faith in Trump /Military/Q or don't. As of right now ain't no one storming the castle.

There are 2 kinds of people, Good and Bad.
You can be one or the other, you can be both, but you can't be neither.

Choose wisely.

So please accept my apology for any grief you feel.

R

Red_in_CA

Looks like March 4th came and went. Oh well...so much for Q... :alien:

Q itself, never said anything specific was going to happen on March 4. Show the post of that, isn't there. Any other id's posting are not "Q" by itself and interpreters.....those folks are not Q. The id "Anonymous" is not Q either but an interpreter. Simon Parkes and others "thought" something might happen on certain dates and since then, now they say clearly, "not pointing to certain dates anymore". Currently they have NOT been saying something would happen March 4. I think people need to stop being so critical of every little thing. There are scammers out there as usual, but CNN is the biggest scammer than anything else. There's too many connections between Q drops and the reality that actually happened... for it to be a scam; there's 100s if not 1000s of things now. Simon is a good soul; if he's wrong, it's not because he doesn't believe what he says......IMO. Put some air through it and wait a month or two more. Let's see.

Last edited by a moderator:
Reactions: Atomicanon

Atomicanon

Jan 6, 2021
NH USA
Q itself, never said anything specific was going to happen on March 4. Show the post of that, isn't there. Any other id's posting are not "Q" by itself and interpreters.....those folks are not Q. The id "Anonymous" is not Q either but an interpreter. Simon Parkes and others "thought" something might happen on certain dates and since then, now they say clearly, "not pointing to certain dates anymore". Currently they have NOT been saying something would happen March 4. I think people need to stop being so critical of every little thing. There are scammers out there as usual, but CNN is the biggest scammer than anything else. There's too many connections between Q drops and reality that happened for it to be a scam; there's 100s if not 1000s of things now. Simon is a good soul; if he's wrong, it's not because he doesn't believe what he says......IMO. Put some air through it and wait a month or two more. Let's see.
It is one hell of a movie.

Reactions: Red_in_CA

War Room Live Chat

Support War Room With a Small Donation
Donations pay for increased server capacity, Live Chat and patriots/causes that appear on the show.

Hey Deplorable! Join us...

Never miss out. Join in on all that our community as to offer!

Sign Me Up!

War Room Podcast

War Room Live Chat