JAB will create a dramatic workforce reduction, VIDEO-Executive Recruiter: companies are planning NOW for replacing those that got the jab in 3 years.

• Join War Room Forum!

Welcome Deplorable! Please take a moment to Sign Up for a free account so you can join in on the LIVE CHAT and forum DISCUSSIONS.

Scout9

Feb 13, 2021
Notice the verbiage they us is these people will "be moving on." They don't specifically say they'll be dead or incapacitated by the jab. This prediction is reflected in insurance company actuaries, too. Likely half the workforce will be "moving on."

https://www.banned.video/watch?id=60c7aa4eb632c606a6cdfb2a
Wow! So now I'd like to know what the "vaccination policy" was at these companies. Did they insist their employees take the vaccination to keep their jobs? And with the actuaries too. If they had foreknowledge that the injuries were part of the "succession planning" doesn't that make them culpable? This is mind boggling if true.

Dip Stick

Jan 9, 2021
Wow! So now I'd like to know what the "vaccination policy" was at these companies. Did they insist their employees take the vaccination to keep their jobs? And with the actuaries too. If they had foreknowledge that the injuries were part of the "succession planning" doesn't that make them culpable? This is mind boggling if true.
Good Question!

War Room Live Chat

Hey Deplorable! Join us...

Never miss out. Join in on all that our community as to offer!

Sign Me Up!

War Room Podcast

War Room Live Chat