Jack Maxey says the time in now to Contact Your Senators

• Join War Room Forum!

Welcome Deplorable! Please take a moment to Sign Up for a free account so you can join in on the LIVE CHAT and forum DISCUSSIONS.

GaryRitter

Feb 25, 2021
I follow Jack Maxey on GAB. He said the WaPO has accepted a copy of the Hunter Laptop that we all know implicates China Joe. They have begun to publish stories from the laptop. Chuck Grassley was given a copy two weeks ago and Jack feels the tide has begun to turn. He has asked everyone to contact their Senators and ask for a full investigation of the laptop contents ASAP.
As Steve says.....Let's use our agency to make a difference.
Thank you !!

Truthseeker505

Feb 13, 2021
alburquerque nm
Yea right getting anybody to lift a finger to do anything is impossible. Nobody gives a crap, atleast some of us I agree and will do it right now. Don't agree it will do much, everyone is sold out except for like 3 states

Gary Lee

May 31, 2021
I follow Jack Maxey on GAB. He said the WaPO has accepted a copy of the Hunter Laptop that we all know implicates China Joe. They have begun to publish stories from the laptop. Chuck Grassley was given a copy two weeks ago and Jack feels the tide has begun to turn. He has asked everyone to contact their Senators and ask for a full investigation of the laptop contents ASAP.
Thank you !!
That is fine - however no matter what is on the laptop it will not change the fact that Joe Biden was sworn in as President, and even IF (and that would be a very big if) he was impeached, you would get Harris as acting President . (That would be no better) - If you were able to remove her then you would have Madam Speaker for your President ( A Disaster ) The (No) Justice Dept. would not prosecute him as long as he were a sitting President - So all this is nothing - it is a side show - and a waste of time. Concentrate on AZ/,PA, GA, and the Machine Steal.

iampartagas

Jul 2, 2021
That is fine - however no matter what is on the laptop it will not change the fact that Joe Biden was sworn in as President, and even IF (and that would be a very big if) he was impeached, you would get Harris as acting President . (That would be no better) - If you were able to remove her then you would have Madam Speaker for your President ( A Disaster ) The (No) Justice Dept. would not prosecute him as long as he were a sitting President - So all this is nothing - it is a side show - and a waste of time. Concentrate on AZ/,PA, GA, and the Machine Steal.
The DemonRats attacked this nation across a wide front, counting on us being overwhelmed into paralysis. We have to respond across all fronts in the same manner. The laptop is one element of our response. It serves the purpose of chipping away at Chiden's fake presidency. I'm not convinced WaPo will make a sincere reporting effort; it may well be a sham to cover its ass. But it's a process. Take it and run with it as far as it goes, then hand off to whatever other opportunity arises.

AngellicAngela

War Room VIP Member
Feb 6, 2021
Michigan
Thank you !!

Dip Stick

Jan 9, 2021
I'll happily assist as I think Jack is onto something Here.
Contacting your Representatives and Senators regarding this
in Addition to telling them that each state must include a
Full-Forensic Audit is a MUST....
How Nice It Would Be To Have Our Elected Officials Working For Us! They Fear that Voting Integrity Will One Day Return and They Will Be History!

NvEric

Feb 7, 2021
Nevada
How Nice It Would Be To Have Our Elected Officials Working For Us! They Fear that Voting Integrity Will One Day Return and They Will Be History!
Wow, hold on - WHAT ?
Elected persons working - nope, strike one
for us ? - nope, strike two
Fear us - yes, ball one
Voting Integrity - maybe, ball two
Will One Day Return - maybe, ball three
They Will Be History - yes, ball four
We can only wish and pray.
OK, ok, all seriousness aside, good post !!!

Noname

Jan 10, 2021
I agree and I also believe Harris was picked as VP because Obama & gang, who are the ones in charge, knew we would not want that idiot Harris or Pelosi being in charge. Just so sad that we have so many crooked or just plain WIMPY in GOP

Reactions: Gary Lee

Jean Clink

Jan 29, 2021
Yea right getting anybody to lift a finger to do anything is impossible. Nobody gives a crap, atleast some of us I agree and will do it right now. Don't agree it will do much, everyone is sold out except for like 3 states
No body gives a crap like the dozens of people we see on Warroom each week - or the htousands going door to door and spending weeks and months of time in AZ and Georgia. Or the thousands of retired elderly keyboard warriors all over the world. Give us a break from your negativity, 'Truthseeker'.

Jean Clink

Jan 29, 2021
watch the video.
Excellent! Thank you for posting this. You only got one like on it, but I'm putting it on my facebook and sending it out on Messenger. It WILL catch on when people see the wheels start to roll. Two people in my MN prayer group are active in this. I'm going to bring it up to the man running on the People's Party ticket in Canada (where I reside) - to see if something can be done to undo Pierre Trudeau's Federalization of the Provinces up here. Iwas born one mile from the Liberty Bell. I weep every day for my homeland. Let's keep on!!

Gary Lee

May 31, 2021
I'll happily assist as I think Jack is onto something Here.
Contacting your Representatives and Senators regarding this
in Addition to telling them that each state must include a
Full-Forensic Audit is a MUST....
Oh yeah I whole- heartily support communication with your Federal House & Senate Officials. It is interesting to find out if they give you a limp wristed kiss off reply, or one that is supportive. The State House & Senate however is a MUST ! Contact them, for SECURING the Elections is in their power solely!

Reactions: AngellicAngela

Virginia VCU

Feb 10, 2021
Thank you !!
I have been doing that for about 8 months, but I WILL do it again.

War Room Live Chat

Support War Room With a Small Donation
Donations pay for increased server capacity, Live Chat and patriots/causes that appear on the show.

Hey Deplorable! Join us...

Never miss out. Join in on all that our community as to offer!

Sign Me Up!

War Room Podcast

War Room Live Chat