----- Jack Maxey Video ----- On The Contents Of Hunter's Laptop & Why It Matters To Every American -----

• Join War Room Forum!

Welcome Deplorable! Please take a moment to Sign Up for a free account so you can join in on the LIVE CHAT and forum DISCUSSIONS.

caroletucotte

Feb 13, 2021

1614999864438.png
CLICK ON THE VIDEO BELOW

Reactions: Lajo and j.wntworth

j.wntworth

Dec 28, 2020
I listened to it. I think America should have heard it before election day.
This is only the 2nd person I have heard call for shutting down the FBI and CIA because of corruption beyond our imagination. Dr.Jerome Corsi was the first. Build new agencies located in the fly over states like Wyoming with nary a Starbucks within driving distance and far removed from Georgetown culture.

Reactions: Scout

Made in the U.S.A

Feb 19, 2021
This is only the 2nd person I have heard call for shutting down the FBI and CIA because of corruption beyond our imagination. Dr.Jerome Corsi was the first. Build new agencies located in the fly over states like Wyoming with nary a Starbucks within driving distance and far removed from Georgetown culture.
I think it’s like most things...Both are good ideas and needed agencies but crooks get a majority and then there’s problems. Checks and balances of these institutions is lacking but much needed ...to bad they were established without the wisdom and prayer of our founding Fathers ...

War Room Live Chat

Support War Room With a Small Donation
Donations pay for increased server capacity, Live Chat and patriots/causes that appear on the show.

Hey Deplorable! Join us...

Never miss out. Join in on all that our community as to offer!

Sign Me Up!

War Room Podcast

War Room Live Chat