Jack Maxey

• Join War Room Forum!

Welcome Deplorable! Please take a moment to Sign Up for a free account so you can join in on the LIVE CHAT and forum DISCUSSIONS.

Jean Clink

Jan 29, 2021
I made a comment on MeWe yesterday that Bannon is starting to remind me of Hannity interrupting his guests and not letting them finish a thought. He's passionate and wants to be on point. I get it, but ...
And it seems to always be when they are making an important point! I screamed at my computer screen the other day, SHUT UP! It was Liz Harris and someone else on the same program - he did make a sheepish remark later but - we do miss Maxey.

T

The Patriot Hammer

And it seems to always be when they are making an important point! I screamed at my computer screen the other day, SHUT UP! It was Liz Harris and someone else on the same program - he did make a sheepish remark later but - we do miss Maxey.
Yes, they are on the verge of elaborating on their point and bringing more information -- and BAM.

Bannon and Rudy talk over each other repeatedly. It's annoying.

It has happened with Hannity and now with Bannon lately.

Vicki Stromlund

Jan 9, 2021
Citrus Heights, CA
LMAO - I do that all the time!! He does seem to clip off the important part, right at the end of a thought! Can't wait to chime in, I guess. Maybe he already knows where the person is going, but I don't!!

Guzzy1

Feb 18, 2021
Jack had info on the laptop from hell. Steve didn’t let him discuss the info because of too many things going on. I want to hear about the laptop from hell !! I miss Maxey!!
Bannon is "up staging" his co-workers and his guests. Stephan K, always demands the most words and the last word. War Room is merely an echo chamber for Bannon's voice. His co-workers and guests are only props.

Guzzy1

Feb 18, 2021
The silence on Jack isn't a good thing, IMO.
I agree and IMHO the problem is Stephan K Bannon. He is "up staging" his co-workers and his guests and always demands the most words and the last word. War Room is merely an echo chamber for Steve Bannon's voice. His co-workers and guests are just props. If Bannon doesn't change War Room will soon be history.

JACK MAXEY IS A HERO.

Jan 9, 2021
Jumping the conversation like that is something I do when embroiled in a serious conflict that keeps me from getting any quality sleep. Does anyone else feel like this is a battle for our very lives as free citizens? Please mention any ways you have found to manage these trying times.

This site is a nice outlet for many of us to vent. Watching War Room is grounding in a postive way. I like Joshua Philipp and Epoch Times too; Gateway Pundit is good. On the esoteric side, SimonParkes.org but admittedly it's a bit far out there. I'm not so much into the Q thing anymore, not trustworthy; even if they have something there it's too fragmented and random. I've taken up smoking again...for my mental health this time. Drink more than before. And sometimes I turn all the media off, such as when I find myself shouting at the TV.

j.wntworth

Dec 28, 2020
This site is a nice outlet for many of us to vent. Watching War Room is grounding in a postive way. I like Joshua Philipp and Epoch Times too; Gateway Pundit is good. On the esoteric side, SimonParkes.org but admittedly it's a bit far out there. I'm not so much into the Q thing anymore, not trustworthy; even if they have something there it's too fragmented and random. I've taken up smoking again...for my mental health this time. Drink more than before. And sometimes I turn all the media off, such as when I find myself shouting at the TV.
It does help to know it isn't just me. Thanks for posting. 2/18/21 10:45pm

j.wntworth

Dec 28, 2020
12:09 2/19/21 Just finished listening to SimonParkes on where things stand and in specific, with Trump 2/18/21. It was like standing under a clean clear waterfall of fresh water. Thank you for the connection.

Reactions: Vicki Stromlund

Vicki Stromlund

Jan 9, 2021
Citrus Heights, CA
Jumping the conversation like that is something I do when embroiled in a serious conflict that keeps me from getting any quality sleep. Does anyone else feel like this is a battle for our very lives as free citizens? Please mention any ways you have found to manage these trying times.
Bonanza, Perry Mason, Rifleman ......... you know, programs where the good guys always WIN! lol A much simpler time, that lets me just know it will all be ok.

Reactions: I'mnotacat

moniqueannemcgregor

Jan 1, 2021
Kansas
It is Bannon's show. The content is compelling. He wants show to stay on topic and on time. But I liked Jack Maxey and his calm aplomb is needed as a counterbalance. Raheem is animated and he also talks a lot.

Coastie

Feb 17, 2021
Left Coast
Bannon is "up staging" his co-workers and his guests. Stephan K, always demands the most words and the last word. War Room is merely an echo chamber for Bannon's voice. His co-workers and guests are only props.
The choice is yours- watch or turn it off! To all- this isn’t a winning attitude ACTION
ACTION
ACTION

War Room Live Chat

Hey Deplorable! Join us...

Never miss out. Join in on all that our community as to offer!

Sign Me Up!

Trending Today

War Room Podcast

War Room Live Chat