Jen Psaki: A Metaphor for the New POTUS. The "P"_resident, is pSILENT! Remove "P" from POTUS, you’re left with “_resident” of the United States.

• Join War Room Forum!

Welcome Deplorable! Please take a moment to Sign Up for a free account so you can join in on the LIVE CHAT and forum DISCUSSIONS.

Gr82BinUSA

Feb 11, 2021
The Promised Land -- USA
Jen Psaki is Metaphor for the New POTUS, because the P, is pSILENT! Remove the P from POTUS, you’re left with “_resident” of the United States. Joe Biden is pSilent. He hasn't given a SOTU, or a press conference, because, the P of the United States is pSILENT! Obviously, no one is going to get access to Joe because he is incapacitated, mentally and intellectually checked out. The lights are off, and no one is home. The frightening thing about this is that the ChiComs, the CCP, can see it as clearly as we can see it. Watch for violent action against Taiwan by the end or May. Perhaps a May Day surprise. What's Joe going to do about it? He doesn't know what day of the week it is. He doesn't know where he is or why he is there. Did you see him at the Mall appearance? He was confused, frightened, his handlers were lurking behind store signs and just around the corner inside the store ready to re-direct him if he started to stumble into the store to get away from the hounds (press people) trying to lob him a few softballs. He didn't know who they were, what they were asking, and didn't know why a bunch of strangers were flashing lights at him and yelling questions at him..... The man is an empty vessel.

Last edited:

Lady Patriot

War Room VIP Member
Dec 30, 2020
CALIFORNIA
Jen Psaki is Metaphor for the New POTUS, because the P, is pSILENT! Remove the P from POTUS, you’re left with “_resident” of the United States. Joe Biden is pSilent. He hasn't given a SOTU, or a press conference, because, the P of the United States is pSILENT! Obviously, no one is going to get access to Joe because he is incapacitated, mentally and intellectually checked out. The lights are off, and no one is home. The frightening thing about this is that the ChiComs, the CCP, can see it as clearly as we can see it. Watch for violent action against Taiwan by the end or May. Perhaps a May Day surprise. What's Joe going to do about it? He doesn't know what day of the week it is. He doesn't know where he is or why he is there. Did you see him at the Mall appearance? He was confused, frightened, his handlers were lurking behind store signs and just around the corner inside the store ready to re-direct him if he started to stumble into the store to get away from the hounds (press people) trying to lob him a few softballs. He didn't know who they were, what they were asking, and didn't know why a bunch of strangers were flashing lights at him and yelling questions at him..... The man is an empty vessel.
BIDEN - DIMENTIA - RESIDENT   NOT   PRESIDENT - JPEG.jpg

JACK MAXEY IS A HERO.

Jan 9, 2021
I disagree about Taiwan. They now have missiles that can reach the 3 Gorges Dam. It's a huge weak point that the CCP created and will not be able to defend. The flooding would be utterly catastrophic for China. It's easy to understimate Taiwan, but if anything I think they could militarily destroy China with no troops needed on the mainland. And unlike this fake Biden administration, they will not hesitate. Think Israel vs. anybody else in that neighborhood.

Reactions: Renegade
Feb 27, 2021
Funny, but when I remove "P" from "POTUS" I get "OTUS". Alas, the acronym doesn't match anything in my new U.S. Army Training Manual for Transgender Operations, so I assume it means Operational Transgender Uniform Standards. Thinking about it, the military is going to require so many more types of uniforms that they'll have to rename "uniform," perhaps to "uninform".

Feb 27, 2021
I disagree about Taiwan. They now have missiles that can reach the 3 Gorges Dam. It's a huge weak point that the CCP created and will not be able to defend. The flooding would be utterly catastrophic for China. It's easy to understimate Taiwan, but if anything I think they could militarily destroy China with no troops needed on the mainland. And unlike this fake Biden administration, they will not hesitate. Think Israel vs. anybody else in that neighborhood.
Watched the Gao TV blurbs on 3 Gorges Dam. I wonder how many other vulnerabilities, perhaps not as great but also significant, the PRC has. One might be called Beijing or wherever centralized government is. It may be worth sending GPS coordinates for the dam to Israel.

Gr82BinUSA

Feb 11, 2021
The Promised Land -- USA
Love this! Thanks for expanding on my silent P _resident. Love the "You know, the thing." Dementia. GHW Bush's Vice _resident, Dan Quayle said "What a waste it is to lose one's mind. How true that is." (Vice President Dan Quayle - this was part of his address to the United ***** College Fund, whose slogan is "a mind is a terrible thing to waste . . . ." Also, Love the Gorilla Glue. Great stuff, I mean your comment, not necessarily just the glue. Just to be clear, I think those who are afflicted with Dementia should be pitied, loved, tolerated, but, they should not be _resident OTUS.

Last edited:

War Room Live Chat

Support War Room With a Small Donation
Donations pay for increased server capacity, Live Chat and patriots/causes that appear on the show.

Hey Deplorable! Join us...

Never miss out. Join in on all that our community as to offer!

Sign Me Up!

War Room Podcast

War Room Live Chat