Joe Biden: America Is a “Nation of Morally Deprived” People Who Are “Less Prosperous” Due to Systemic Racism

• Join War Room Forum!

Welcome Deplorable! Please take a moment to Sign Up for a free account so you can join in on the LIVE CHAT and forum DISCUSSIONS.

Citizen X

Staff Member
Dec 2, 2019
www.warroomforum.com
1611695759538.png

Don’t you just love Democrats? With all of their self-hatred and rage packaged up to smear and berate the people they claim to represent.
Joe Biden delivered remarks on racial equality on Tuesday.

Only 2,200 tuned in to watch this painful speech on the YouTube White House Channel.

What a disgusting speech.

Attachments

• 1611695569635.png
    1611695569635.png
    1.2 MB · Views: 236

Stop Being Delusional

Jan 8, 2021
Ugh I am so sick of people using “racism” as an excuse for everything. People aren’t poor because of racism. Many are poor due to not getting a job, being crackheads on welfare, spending their money on materialistic bs, blowing their money on alcohol and drugs. Has to do with being intelligent with your money.
Guess it is Whiteys fault again. Damn those White people! If it wasn’t for them we wouldn’t be living in the great west with food and water and beautiful buildings and everything those evil White people built! Let’s tear it all down. 🙄 Sick of hearing this bs.

FlamingREDpatriot

Jan 10, 2021
Gawd....this man has balls.....his self awareness is on ZERO to minus 1,000.....does he NOT REALIZE this MORAL DEPRAVITY that he is blaming..... ON US......is actually SLEEPING IN THE very sad white house......its called.....YOUR YOUR YOUR YOUR .......FAMILY...JOEY BOY........HUNTER.....YOUR BROTHER......and I'm sure all the other offspring that have come from the loins of such crazy and sick people...........that's right......talk all you want.....but....gawd....this MAN IS SOOO COMPROMISED that he doesnt even understand that when he thinks he is talking "down" to us.....IN REALITY.......he is SELF ASCRIBING his OWN FAMILY..... THRU his mumbling......I'm not going to be able to survive this..... ALICE IN WONDERLAND..... RABBIT HOLE..... we've all ....just fallen.... into.....!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!.

Vicki Stromlund

Jan 9, 2021
Ugh I am so sick of people using “racism” as an excuse for everything. People aren’t poor because of racism. Many are poor due to not getting a job, being crackheads on welfare, spending their money on materialistic bs, blowing their money on alcohol and drugs. Has to do with being intelligent with your money.
Guess it is Whiteys fault again. Damn those White people! If it wasn’t for them we wouldn’t be living in the great west with food and water and beautiful buildings and everything those evil White people built! Let’s tear it all down. 🙄 Sick of hearing this bs.
That goes for us, white people too!

Jan 20, 2021
Gawd....this man has balls.....his self awareness is on ZERO to minus 1,000.....does he NOT REALIZE this MORAL DEPRAVITY that he is blaming..... ON US......is actually SLEEPING IN THE very sad white house......its called.....YOUR YOUR YOUR YOUR .......FAMILY...JOEY BOY........HUNTER.....YOUR BROTHER......and I'm sure all the other offspring that have come from the loins of such crazy and sick people...........that's right......talk all you want.....but....gawd....this MAN IS SOOO COMPROMISED that he doesnt even understand that when he thinks he is talking "down" to us.....IN REALITY.......he is SELF ASCRIBING his OWN FAMILY..... THRU his mumbling......I'm not going to be able to survive this..... ALICE IN WONDERLAND..... RABBIT HOLE..... we've all ....just fallen.... into.....!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!.
Took the words right out of my mouth!

Reactions: 1/2planetaway

1/2planetaway

Jan 19, 2021
What is a SUPERPREDATOR?
It was a term Hilary 1st used in 93 / 94 to describe Black violent gangs when putting together the crime bill...Joe just ran with it...took the word Super off it and then he said 1they were beyond the pale`...94 read into it what you like..Trump used this in the debate against Joe when he accused Trump of being racist...

1/2planetaway

Jan 19, 2021
View attachment 971

Don’t you just love Democrats? With all of their self-hatred and rage packaged up to smear and berate the people they claim to represent.

Only 2,200 tuned in to watch this painful speech on the YouTube White House Channel.

Comedian KVON shows who is more racist Trump V BIden...

1/2planetaway

Jan 19, 2021
View attachment 971

Black supremists...Obamas and Harris...Obama got votes purely because of his colour...Harris gets a free ride to become the president without getting a single vote to her name...pretty tough life for blacks...

Debbiey

Jan 10, 2021
Black supremists...Obamas and Harris...Obama got votes purely because of his colour...Harris gets a free ride to become the president without getting a single vote to her name...pretty tough life for blacks...
They don't represent the majority of black people, they represent themselves, disgusting as that is.

Noname

Jan 10, 2021
You do realize that there is no way Biden got all those documents ready to sign this fast, right! As soon as President Trump put a bill through, OBAMA, in his Washington office had a copy ready to bring up for goofy Biden to veto! This is all Obama & his gang of crooks that stoled election from President Trump. The swamp was much larger than expected. Biden doesn't have a clue.

Watch War Room Live!

Hey Deplorable! Join us...

Never miss out. Join in on all that our community as to offer!

Sign Me Up!

WR Forum Sponsors

Pro Trump News