Joe Biden Gets LOST in Middle of Sentence During First Press Conference

• Join War Room Forum!

Welcome Deplorable! Please take a moment to Sign Up for a free account so you can join in on the LIVE CHAT and forum DISCUSSIONS.

Citizen X

Staff Member
Dec 2, 2019
www.warroomforum.com

What in the world just happened to Joe Biden?

1616695878782.png

FlamingREDpatriot

Jan 10, 2021
....plus.....this poor man looks like...WALKING DEATH.....yet...the guy doing work at my house...thinks....'anything is better than TRUMP'.....so....this is the mantra of the left.....a deadman walking is better than TRUMP......this piece of walking DEATH IS better than an ALPHA MALE IN CHARGE......people are NUTSO...bat s*** crazy.....I will NOT even mention Biden to this guy...working in my house....because...my head would EXPLODE....and a HUGE HUGE HUGE FIGHT would ensue.....and then......my list of endless projects would never be completed.
Its BEST.....when in the circle of MADNESS....just to let.....their MADNESS IMPLODE on them....because...eventually.. ...there is NO GOOD....that comes with fighting with these blind sad...BIDEN LOVERS.....who actually HATE TRUMP.....more than they would ever admit to approving of the BIDEN CLOWN SHOW....where is the LOGIC in that....oh...that's right....all forms of reason and logic are....OUT THE WINDOW....with these blind souls on the left...the SAD SAD SAD SAD PART IS.....'my guy's is an old school Dem.....who actually believes that his 'old school dem party'.....STILL EXISTS.....these guys who listen to music all day long....who haven't read a book or a newspaper...or an article about...ANYTHING......in about one hundred years.....STILL BELIEVE that their Dem party was the way of their father's and grandfather.
I dont know..... WHAT WILL WAKE THESE SLEEPING SOULS UP.....but when...they wont be able to conceal carry.....or....say things in public like they used to.....or when the BIDEN PATROL comes knocking at their door....looking for their stache of firearms...perhaps...then....they will turn their DAMN MUSIC OFF....and listen to some common sense wisdom....STREAMING all over the airways..well....that USED TO STREAM....all over the airways.
How in THE WORLD....do we WAKE THESE PEOPLE UP......short of ......reeducation camps...teaching the Biden plan...... that just might be coming SOON.....to a campground near you....!!!!!!

Lost in the wilderness

Jan 19, 2021
....plus.....this poor man looks like...WALKING DEATH.....yet...the guy doing work at my house...thinks....'anything is better than TRUMP'.....so....this is the mantra of the left.....a deadman walking is better than TRUMP......this piece of walking DEATH IS better than an ALPHA MALE IN CHARGE......people are NUTSO...bat s*** crazy.....I will NOT even mention Biden to this guy...working in my house....because...my head would EXPLODE....and a HUGE HUGE HUGE FIGHT would ensue.....and then......my list of endless projects would never be completed.
Its BEST.....when in the circle of MADNESS....just to let.....their MADNESS IMPLODE on them....because...eventually.. ...there is NO GOOD....that comes with fighting with these blind sad...BIDEN LOVERS.....who actually HATE TRUMP.....more than they would ever admit to approving of the BIDEN CLOWN SHOW....where is the LOGIC in that....oh...that's right....all forms of reason and logic are....OUT THE WINDOW....with these blind souls on the left...the SAD SAD SAD SAD PART IS.....'my guy's is an old school Dem.....who actually believes that his 'old school dem party'.....STILL EXISTS.....these guys who listen to music all day long....who haven't read a book or a newspaper...or an article about...ANYTHING......in about one hundred years.....STILL BELIEVE that their Dem party was the way of their father's and grandfather.
I dont know..... WHAT WILL WAKE THESE SLEEPING SOULS UP.....but when...they wont be able to conceal carry.....or....say things in public like they used to.....or when the BIDEN PATROL comes knocking at their door....looking for their stache of firearms...perhaps...then....they will turn their DAMN MUSIC OFF....and listen to some common sense wisdom....STREAMING all over the airways..well....that USED TO STREAM....all over the airways.
How in THE WORLD....do we WAKE THESE PEOPLE UP......short of ......reeducation camps...teaching the Biden plan...... that just might be coming SOON.....to a campground near you....!!!!!!
Being a former Democrat I think I am sensible and no nonsense person, so I switched to Republican after voting so, in the 90’s. The Democrats lost their way and are taken over by the far left. But we all know that except the die hard Dems. 😞

Adrian_NM_505

Feb 13, 2021
alburquerque nm

What in the world just happened to Joe Biden?

View attachment 3799
This is amazing I cannot believe Biden just threatened Americans. Look what our country has come to. If they can impeach the real president for fake made up crimes they surely we can push to impeach Joe Biden. We will not survive 2 years of this and we're not guaranteed to win using rigged machines again. Are we all just going to let them steal our country. What do you think is happening at our border do you think it's just regular people,? No it's going to be the worst of their country's. Terrorists, terrorists, terrorists, this is their plan to bring in so many people to collapse our economy. Most of us are lost believing their doing this to have more voters. That's the cover story.

cogitor1

Feb 8, 2021
Bannon asks Peter Navarro a simple question. He deflects and goes off on a tangent about whatever he wants to talk about. In the end he never answers Bannon’s questions. Never! Happens every day just talks about anything he wants.

Reactions: Palmetto State

1PATRIOT

Mar 17, 2021
IF IT WERE ANYONE ELSE -- HIS FAMILY AND EVERYONE WHO PUT HIM THERE WOULD BE CHARGED WITH ELDER ABUSE.

IN THIS INSTANCE IT IS NOT ONLY ELDER ABUSE, BUT TREASON.

Reactions: Wolfmannz

Delta1

Feb 28, 2021
This is amazing I cannot believe Biden just threatened Americans. Look what our country has come to. If they can impeach the real president for fake made up crimes they surely we can push to impeach Joe Biden. We will not survive 2 years of this and we're not guaranteed to win using rigged machines again. Are we all just going to let them steal our country. What do you think is happening at our border do you think it's just regular people,? No it's going to be the worst of their country's. Terrorists, terrorists, terrorists, this is their plan to bring in so many people to collapse our economy. Most of us are lost believing their doing this to have more voters. That's the cover story.
IF IT WERE ANYONE ELSE -- HIS FAMILY AND EVERYONE WHO PUT HIM THERE WOULD BE CHARGED WITH ELDER ABUSE.

IN THIS INSTANCE IT IS NOT ONLY ELDER ABUSE, BUT TREASON.

Reactions: Wolfmannz

Lost in the wilderness

Jan 19, 2021
do not feel sorry for this man. I can hear the tyrant in between the weak whining whisper. He knows what he is, he knows what he’s doing.
Last week Biden was giving a statement, then asked if anyone had questions. He said “what should I do Nance” . The session was ended. Who is Nance? If it is Pelosi we are doomed. She is an evil power Hungary bitch. But then there are so many that want the power, but not our Nation. 🤬

Timothy Bair

Feb 17, 2021
timothybair.wordpress.com
Last week Biden was giving a statement, then asked if anyone had questions. He said “what should I do Nance” . The session was ended. Who is Nance? If it is Pelosi we are doomed. She is an evil power Hungary bitch. But then there are so many that want the power, but not our Nation. 🤬
"Nurse Ratched" Pelosi

Attachments

• PelosiNurseRatched.jpg
    PelosiNurseRatched.jpg
    9.8 KB · Views: 23

War Room Live Chat

Support War Room With a Small Donation
Donations pay for increased server capacity, Live Chat and patriots/causes that appear on the show.

Hey Deplorable! Join us...

Never miss out. Join in on all that our community as to offer!

Sign Me Up!

War Room Podcast

War Room Live Chat