Joe Biden Has Set A Disturbing New Record

• Join War Room Forum!

Welcome Deplorable! Please take a moment to Sign Up for a free account so you can join in on the LIVE CHAT and forum DISCUSSIONS.

Citizen X

Staff Member
Dec 2, 2019
www.warroomforum.com
1612930463021.png

By February 1, Joe Biden had signed an unprecedented 42 executive orders in just the first few days of his administration. These included executive orders which looked to expand socialized medicine, provide taxpayer funding for foreign abortions, destroy American energy jobs, rejoin meaningless and counterproductive international agreements and organizations, further the promotion of ahistorical mischaracterizations of the United States, and to call for transgender rights in school sports — to name a few.

Despite Biden’s use of the executive branch to bypass the legislature since entering office— after reaching the White House while calling for national unity — the new president has continued to add to this list. Since the beginning of February, Biden has signed an additional nine executive orders and actions, putting his running tally at an unbelievable 52 executive orders and actions after just 20 days in office.

This is the same Joe Biden who, prior to winning the election in November, described ruling by executive order as dictatorial, reminding us that “we’re a democracy.”

Dip Stick

Jan 9, 2021
My goodness, the Coals that this guy is heaping upon his poor hollow head. I have news for All of you that are advising/telling him what to do, there are plenty of Hot Coals to go around! This Biblical warning that I am giving every last one of you is definitely NOT FAKE NEWS!!!

Reactions: Nancymm

FlamingREDpatriot

Jan 10, 2021
.....'..i dont know what I'm SIGNING......'just SIGN IT'......WAFTED....the witches voice......just off center screen......so.....thus began..... this era of ...'Oh, dear, LORD....if something doesnt happen.....we are DOOMED.'
....so...let's see.....since his...day of....'put your hand on the bible, joe...squint your EVIL...old looking eyes...and TRY...dear GOD....listen...vwery...vwery....vwery carefully....and repeat the words you hear....dont look....up....dont look.... down.....just focus...focus...focus...on...the corrupt man in black....standing....right in front of you'.....oh...that sad day.....a day that 80 million Americans not only HATED...but...if like myself ...got...physically SICK....nauseous...watching ..just a....tiny...tiny...tiny....sliver of the whole charade.....so....this BLAZING SADDLES...STAR....cast member....perhaps....THE MAYOR of DUFUSVILLE....has been handed the very PRECIOUS baton of ....the most powerful man in the world.....and....he...cannot even figure out.....how to put his damn pen.....back into the inside pocket of his jacket.
...so....the headline reads....42..executive orders....more to come....'why... anyone who doesnt get the votes.....cant legislate... via executive order....unless you're a dictator.'...well..Lordy...Lordy....lookie.... who is legislating with the PEN...he cant seem to control....
...we truly HAVE..JUST FALLEN DOWN......the Alice in Wonderland... rabbit hole....and by....GAWD.....I dont think....I'm the only one...whose... FEAR.....CONCERN.....FRIGHT.....DISTAIN....DISGUST........and this...ever increasing..."oh, my gosh...I ...literally...HAVE to turn my head away"... from.....ANY IMAGE of the man....and i mean....ANY IMAGE....in Print...on TV......anywhere....and...added to this turning OF disgust..... ANY soundbites.....or dribbles of his pathetic...lying....voice....that might just ...smack ...me.....in the face....when I'm driving in the car.....or...working in my studio.....
I wont do it.....I wont listen.....I cant....i just CANT....(damn it)

War Room Live Chat

Support War Room With a Small Donation
Donations pay for increased server capacity, Live Chat and patriots/causes that appear on the show.

Hey Deplorable! Join us...

Never miss out. Join in on all that our community as to offer!

Sign Me Up!

War Room Podcast

War Room Live Chat