Joe Biden Met With The Chairman Of The Chinese Propaganda Unit

• Join War Room Forum!

Welcome Deplorable! Please take a moment to Sign Up for a free account so you can join in on the LIVE CHAT and forum DISCUSSIONS.

Citizen X

Staff Member
Dec 2, 2019
www.warroomforum.com

On a 2013 visit to China, President Biden met with the chairman of the Chinese Communist Party’s top propaganda effort that seeks to “influence foreign governments and other actors to take actions or adopt positions supportive of Beijing’s preferred policies,” The National Pulse can reveal.

A previously unreported-on press release from a U.S.-based Chinese Communist Party Consulate reveals that then-Vice President Biden participated in a welcome reception with Chinese Communist Party Vice President Li Yuanchao featuring Tung Chee-hwa:

Prior to the meeting, Li Yuanchao held a welcome ceremony for Biden at the North Hall of the Great Hall of the People. CPPCC Vice Chairman Tung Chee-hwa and others were present.

FlamingREDpatriot

Jan 10, 2021
I cant even....I read these headlines and my blood churns into a BOIL......good thing I dont have high blood pressure......I think I'd have to be on serious meds by now.....sometimes I think I want to run off to my doctor just to get a valium....of WHICH I HATE....but desperate times...calls for desperate despicable measures...(NO I will NOT GET DRUGS....HATE the stuff).
...but....I really dont know if I can take FOUR YEARS of this CONSTANT DRUMBEAT of absurdity....I really dont know if I can....continue...to read the headlines.....and dig deep into some of these weeds....where the strange...evil.....and bizarre is the absolute norm...and nobody seems to question the RAINBOW UNICORN...in the room.... that they call ... 'the new normal'...I just will NOT DO IT...DAMNIT....I WONT.
...the new UP is...in our old reality...where DOWN was suppose to be.....and the new GENDER is...dont count just.. TWO SEXES...anymore....gender and sex is FLUID....and they say it is 'in constant flux'.....there is no longer a NORM.
...so....you're telling me....now....that Biden wants to model his AMERICA.....after CHINA.....and that....He....this PRETEND PRESIDENT....wants to make our AMERICA into the joyous 'celebration'.....of all things CHINA......when then....damn it.....
...WAKE ME UP IN FOUR YEARS.....because....I cant.....i just cant...!!!!!!!!

Reactions: Lady Patriot

Lady Patriot

War Room VIP Member
Dec 30, 2020
CALIFORNIA

On a 2013 visit to China, President Biden met with the chairman of the Chinese Communist Party’s top propaganda effort that seeks to “influence foreign governments and other actors to take actions or adopt positions supportive of Beijing’s preferred policies,” The National Pulse can reveal.

A previously unreported-on press release from a U.S.-based Chinese Communist Party Consulate reveals that then-Vice President Biden participated in a welcome reception with Chinese Communist Party Vice President Li Yuanchao featuring Tung Chee-hwa:

Prior to the meeting, Li Yuanchao held a welcome ceremony for Biden at the North Hall of the Great Hall of the People. CPPCC Vice Chairman Tung Chee-hwa and others were present.

BIDEN - 2.25  INCH BUTTON  - QUID PRO JOE - PRESIDENT VOTER FRAUD - MADE IN CHINA - 1 - JPEG.jpg

War Room Live Chat

Support War Room With a Small Donation
Donations pay for increased server capacity, Live Chat and patriots/causes that appear on the show.

Hey Deplorable! Join us...

Never miss out. Join in on all that our community as to offer!

Sign Me Up!

War Room Podcast

War Room Live Chat