Joe Biden Ships His Dog Off to Delaware After He Bites White House Security

• Join War Room Forum!

Welcome Deplorable! Please take a moment to Sign Up for a free account so you can join in on the LIVE CHAT and forum DISCUSSIONS.

Citizen X

Staff Member
Dec 2, 2019
www.warroomforum.com

The Biden administration sees their first departure.

1615311438869.png

• Wow
Reactions: Lady Patriot

FlamingREDpatriot

Jan 10, 2021
That's right......taking care of EVIL....ONE DAMN DOG AT A TIME.....poor thing....could you imagine living with THAT SICKO FAMILY....nice TRAINING MORONS.....just another example of ALL SHOW....NO SUBSTANCE.......'lookie, America....we have a German shepherd that is an excellently TRAINED BEAST.'....yea, right....Biden.....you cunning SACK OF SHIFT....even YOUR DOG cannot CONTROL HIMSELF.......
..SUE..secret service AGENT....sue...sue...sue....on behalf of the American public....TAKE THIS FAMILY D O W N......or...at least take a couple million.... for your STRESS....geez....it there anything ELSE.....TODAY......I JUST CANNOT... STAND...or stomach.... about this family...?...NOPE....

Lady Patriot

War Room VIP Member
Dec 30, 2020
CALIFORNIA
That's right......taking care of EVIL....ONE DAMN DOG AT A TIME.....poor thing....could you imagine living with THAT SICKO FAMILY....nice TRAINING MORONS.....just another example of ALL SHOW....NO SUBSTANCE.......'lookie, America....we have a German shepherd that is an excellently TRAINED BEAST.'....yea, right....Biden.....you cunning SACK OF SHIFT....even YOUR DOG cannot CONTROL HIMSELF.......
..SUE..secret service AGENT....sue...sue...sue....on behalf of the American public....TAKE THIS FAMILY D O W N......or...at least take a couple million.... for your STRESS....geez....it there anything ELSE.....TODAY......I JUST CANNOT... STAND...or stomach.... about this family...?...NOPE....
LOL...
"even YOUR DOG cannot CONTROL HIMSELF......."
BIDEN - PEDO-JOE - JPEG.jpg

JACK MAXEY IS A HERO.

Jan 9, 2021
It feels like we’re dogs sometimes, locked behind a gate while the Dems are always taunting us when they walk past. Throwing rocks and broken bottles at us. Laughing at us.

One day that gate is going to be open.

Reactions: LillyGrace777

Mehitable

Feb 13, 2021
Did you all see the pic of the dog bed laying outside against the wall of the WH? They're lying about this. One WH side said Dr Jill Esquire was going to be away for 3 days so they were shipping the dogS (both) back to DE to stay with friends. Who does that? Someone on another forum speculated that maybe Major was actually shot in the attack and killed. I hope not but it would not surprise me. Black Dogs Matter!

War Room Live Chat

Support War Room With a Small Donation
Donations pay for increased server capacity, Live Chat and patriots/causes that appear on the show.

Hey Deplorable! Join us...

Never miss out. Join in on all that our community as to offer!

Sign Me Up!

War Room Podcast

War Room Live Chat