Joe Knows!

• Join War Room Forum!

Welcome Deplorable! Please take a moment to Sign Up for a free account so you can join in on the LIVE CHAT and forum DISCUSSIONS.

Citizen X

Staff Member
Dec 2, 2019
www.warroomforum.com
1612118605238.png

Stop Being Delusional

Jan 8, 2021
Those political opponents were actually the equivalent to biden. They were traitors. He did the right thing, imo. And Saddam was a good President for his people. They loved him, except ofc the ISIS type of folks.

But ofc the media lies about everyone so people are brainwashed into thinking he was this horrendous person. Kinda like Trump. No. They killed him because he wasn’t on their side.

Last edited:
Reactions: 1/2planetaway

JACK MAXEY IS A HERO.

Jan 9, 2021
Worthy to remember, however, that Hussein was propped up previously by the Bush, Sr. administration.

SH essentially maintained stability in that region. Then, when Bush, Jr./Rumsfeld/Cheney decided to profit from poking that hornet's nest...look what that did to our soldiers and our treasure. I have a friend who was in the Marines. He came back irreparably harmed by what happened in that desert.

I dare say, Saddam was a far better leader than another Hussein: Barack Hussein Obama.

War Room Live Chat

Support War Room With a Small Donation
Donations pay for increased server capacity, Live Chat and patriots/causes that appear on the show.

Hey Deplorable! Join us...

Never miss out. Join in on all that our community as to offer!

Sign Me Up!

War Room Podcast

War Room Live Chat