Joe's Wall will stop President TRUMP's 80,000,000++ supporters armed with MAGA hats

• Join War Room Forum!

Welcome Deplorable! Please take a moment to Sign Up for a free account so you can join in on the LIVE CHAT and forum DISCUSSIONS.

Lajo

Feb 12, 2021
What a joke. Where are they Joe? The wall was all about supporting their Big Lie message and they were hoping like hell that MAGA would show up. The Big Lie is now The Big Joke

Joe.png

Last edited:

Psalm 27

Feb 13, 2021
The word "Fight" is just a word. IT connotes struggle. It means to display courage in the face of overwhelming odds. The opposite of "Fight" is to "Cower in Submission" to let the bully have his way. The word "Peace" is another word, there is an "Honorable Peace" or "Peace on your knees". Both root words require a choice when put into action. Whether one is on the left or right, the question to be answered is, "Why do you Fight"? What kind of "Peace" will you feel comfortable with?
When you say Fight is a leftist word, I disagree. I have not seen a whole lot of leftists fighting. I have seen many leftists mob up on weaker individuals who don't know how to fight. Leftists don't even know how to argue, to verbally fight. They immediately revert back to name calling and making loud noises when they cannot put together a sensible sentence. LIE and CHEAT are LEFTIST Words. TRUTH and LAW and ORDER are MAGA words and they will KEEP AMERICA GREAT!
Although I respectfully disagree with your choice of words, I love your Banner (y) ;) AMERICA FIRST!

Stop Being Delusional

Jan 8, 2021
FIGHT IS A LEFTIST WORD. Trump supporters Make America Great Again WITH PEACE.
“Fight” is a leftist word? Really? No, fight, is a word used when you want to save the future of your children not caring about the repercussions you may endure. Not fighting shows a lack of courage, care for anyone but themselves especially for the children and obedience. When the forefathers fought were they leftists? When people replaced a corrupt sheriff using their second amendment and ”fight” were they leftists? All the people around the world literally fighting, except Americans ofc, against their militaries and government against lockdowns and corruption, they are leftists too?

Can you show anytime in HISTORY where PEACE fixed an entire corrupt government? .... did not think so. Good luck with your peace movement. Wasn’t that a leftie hippy movement back in the 60s. Lol

Reactions: Lajo

Lajo

Feb 12, 2021
“Fight” is a leftist word? Really? No, fight, is a word used when you want to save the future of your children not caring about the repercussions you may endure. Not fighting shows a lack of courage, care for anyone but themselves especially for the children and obedience. When the forefathers fought were they leftists? When people replaced a corrupt sheriff using their second amendment and ”fight” were they leftists? All the people around the world literally fighting, except Americans ofc, against their militaries and government against lockdowns and corruption, they are leftists too?

Can you show anytime in HISTORY where PEACE fixed an entire corrupt government? .... did not think so. Good luck with your peace movement. Wasn’t that a leftie hippy movement back in the 60s. Lol

I think the message we are trying to get out is fighting smart. At this point there is no need to break heads just use the tools that can get results. I am a lone voice so at this stage I will stick with getting the message out that TRUMP won 2020 with a LandSlide so massive that it crashed their computer programs to control one of their method of a slow, believable Joe win. That is why you see spikes. I feel there is enough evidence out there to make a difference but if they do things like destroy ballots, records, machines etc to cover their trail then.....

TRUMPLandSlideRed.png

Reactions: Scout

Stop Being Delusional

Jan 8, 2021
I think the message we are trying to get out is fighting smart. At this point there is no need to break heads just use the tools that can get results. I am a lone voice so at this stage I will stick with getting the message out that TRUMP won 2020 with a LandSlide so massive that it crashed their computer programs to control one of their method of a slow, believable Joe win. That is why you see spikes. I feel there is enough evidence out there to make a difference but if they do things like destroy ballots, records, machines etc to cover their trail then.....

View attachment 3142
Make a difference how? You can have all the evidence in the world but which court will rule on your favor? It is done man, nothing will change the election, peaceful court stuff is not to going to work. Putting in more anti American republicans is not going to work. We can’t fix the entire government and remove the bolsheviks by voting and putting in more idiots who will turn on you in a heartbeat.

Lajo

Feb 12, 2021
Make a difference how?
Hammer, Hammer, Hammer the same message --- TRUMP LandSlide 2020 Win. This is what I am focused on because I know MAGA can get weary and forget so Hammer, Mammer, Hammer........ but there are may other battle fields. Mike Lindell is on one of the ones that can turn tide. We all have to do what we can..

TRUMPLandSlideRed.png

Atomicanon

Jan 6, 2021
NH USA
Make a difference how? You can have all the evidence in the world but which court will rule on your favor? It is done man, nothing will change the election, peaceful court stuff is not to going to work. Putting in more anti American republicans is not going to work. We can’t fix the entire government and remove the bolsheviks by voting and putting in more idiots who will turn on you in a heartbeat.
Do you suggest a civil war?

Stop Being Delusional

Jan 8, 2021
Do you suggest a civil war?
I am not suggesting anything. I am going based on history. what do you think voting in more so called “republicans” will do? The commies will still be there controlling America. They will still control both parties. And even if you got a president in who would fight for America, he still won’t be able to get most things done due to house, senate, supreme court, etc etc all being corrupt. So?

And since I do not believe in parties I do not suggest fighting against “democrats.” Americans need to come together for once. The forefathers didn’t like each other yet put aside their differences to create America. Why can’t we?

Atomicanon

Jan 6, 2021
NH USA
They fought against the tyranny,
You just said "peaceful" and "voting" didn't work, your reasoning is that we can't work together and we can, but the ruling class (globalists, bankers, deepstate) bolshevik commies will undermine our every step. This is a battle of information, a battle of wills, Truth is slow to reveal but is always the Truth. This war has been going on for decades, only now we can see our true enemies.

Some have seen it for decades and the normies are starting to see first hand the truth.
This was never about an election.
This was about awakening the people so we could take the power back. Start at your state level, put political pressure on all firms of Government hold everyone accountable. They do not like well informed angry towns people. Replace every globalist progressive with a nationalist constitutionalist. Let them see you watching them, learn their lies and call out their hipocracy.

Help others don't beat them down, bridge the gap between race, religion, sex. That will scare the s*** out of locals and do this until we route out every last one of them.
I think Trump did a great job with MAGA.
It is time for us to use our silent majority voice and let it be heard.

It is up to us, to unify and not divide.

God bless America and God bless you all.

highsea

Feb 17, 2021
We vote so we won't have to fight. When people believe their vote has been taken away, we have a big problem.

There is a Constitutional remedy, and that is for the States to take back ownership of the Federal Gov't.

UniqueCritique

Jan 28, 2021

For using the word FIGHT Pelosi's side felt justified in impeachment & charges of insurrection against President Trump. The 10 minute video put together by
Trumps attorney had a huge impact on me. Seeing the (I call them democrats, not leftists) Dems contorted demeaner while repeatedly, demonically urging people to "FIGHT" made the word be a negative for me. It became something the Dems do! We Make America Great Again. 'push back' 'stand up against' I haven't found a replacement word. YouTube canceled my copy of the illegal trial. Maybe you can find it. Powerful. Voting? gone. Trust in the courts? gone. United with a plan?
The more I hear it, the more I think the answer is the states taking back ownership.

Reactions: Lajo and Scout

Stop Being Delusional

Jan 8, 2021
For using the word FIGHT Pelosi's side felt justified in impeachment & charges of insurrection against President Trump. The 10 minute video put together by
Trumps attorney had a huge impact on me. Seeing the (I call them democrats, not leftists) Dems contorted demeaner while repeatedly, demonically urging people to "FIGHT" made the word be a negative for me. It became something the Dems do! We Make America Great Again. 'push back' 'stand up against' I haven't found a replacement word. YouTube canceled my copy of the illegal trial. Maybe you can find it. Powerful. Voting? gone. Trust in the courts? gone. United with a plan?
The more I hear it, the more I think the answer is the states taking back ownership.
That is the difference between the two parties.

Democrats fight.
Republicans lose.

Been like this for awhile. Again I do not believe in parties. There are two groups,I guess you can say which are:

Americans verses Washington, D.C. (or call them communists) and until people get over their stupid brawls and name calling and unite America is gone. Some of the forefathers hated each other, but they still came together to create America. Now everyone’s a bunch of crybabies over parties that do not exist. totally brainwashed. No offense to anyone, people Really need to wake up and realise this. Parties are a gimmick, like football teams. Oh my team has to win! Win what? R and D are both the same. Pedophile satanists Whom are bought off by the Bolsheviks.

War Room Live Chat

Support War Room With a Small Donation
Donations pay for increased server capacity, Live Chat and patriots/causes that appear on the show.

Hey Deplorable! Join us...

Never miss out. Join in on all that our community as to offer!

Sign Me Up!

Trending Today

War Room Podcast

War Room Live Chat