John “MeKong” Kerry

• Join War Room Forum!

Welcome Deplorable! Please take a moment to Sign Up for a free account so you can join in on the LIVE CHAT and forum DISCUSSIONS.

R

Renegade

U.S. special envoy for climate John Kerry on Wednesday said dropping his mask on a flight was "momentary" after a photo surfaced showing him without a mask on.

“Let’s be clear: If I dropped my mask to one ear on a flight, it was momentary. I wear my mask because it saves lives and stops the spread. It’s what the science tells us to do,” Kerry said.
BDA2DE32-8631-474A-BDA7-BBCB5E5417DE.jpeg

It sure looks as if that mask is completely off....LOL....

So why isn’t the Flight Crew up in his grill about the FAA rules that everyone else onboard that flight is in compliance with?
On my recent flight the Flight Attendant repeatedly warned us if we didn’t adhere to the law we would be removed from the flight! Then prosecuted for the offense.

He definitely has a reputation for arrogance and entitlement....from his Skulls days at Yale, to his command as Lt.JG Kerry, Vietnam Swift Boat Commander.

War Room Live Chat

Support War Room With a Small Donation
Donations pay for increased server capacity, Live Chat and patriots/causes that appear on the show.

Hey Deplorable! Join us...

Never miss out. Join in on all that our community as to offer!

Sign Me Up!

Trending Today

War Room Podcast

War Room Live Chat