JOHN DURHAM FIRED

• Join War Room Forum!

Welcome Deplorable! Please take a moment to Sign Up for a free account so you can join in on the LIVE CHAT and forum DISCUSSIONS.

The Proctor

Feb 25, 2021
Milton, Mass
www.fbi.gov
I am a former government employee. I still keep contacts with those I worked with. I have never revealed any inside information until now. Two agents from enforcement had enough to build a trafficking case against Robert Biden, the President is involved as allegations of using government transport to move cocaine and fentanol. This was brought to Christopher Wray who told his agents who were working with the DEA to ignore the evidence and that no case is going forward. It was then brought to Acting AG Monte Wilkinson who did nothing with it and ordered the agents not to take it anywhere else, an obvious reference to John Durham. The FBI agents followed orders but DEA went to who took it and was going to charge Robert Biden. The information about the President he would give to ranking members of the Senate, that was his plan. He spoke to the acting AG and was removed as special counsel. He had already been fired as US attorney.
His could conceivably stay unreported for some time unless Durham goes public, it has been a week and he has been quiet so far.

War Room Forum
Donate to War Room Forum
Donations pay for increased server capacity, Live Chat and our support staff to post news and video clips throughout the day.

Hey Deplorable! Join us...

Never miss out. Join in on all that our community as to offer!

Sign Me Up!

Trending Today

War Room Podcast

War Room Live Chat