Johns Hopkins Doc: U.S. may hit COVID herd immunity ‘by April’

• Join War Room Forum!

Welcome Deplorable! Please take a moment to Sign Up for a free account so you can join in on the LIVE CHAT and forum DISCUSSIONS.

Scout

Jan 9, 2021

A doctor with Johns Hopkins University is making the provocative claim that the U.S. may hit the herd immunity threshold for COVID-19 as early as April, potentially indicating a rapid end to the worst of the pandemic here.
That's well and good but it's Fauci that calls the shots and we all have a pretty good idea how that will go.

Patriot Lindell

Jan 2, 2021
Yea

A doctor with Johns Hopkins University is making the provocative claim that the U.S. may hit the herd immunity threshold for COVID-19 as early as April, potentially indicating a rapid end to the worst of the pandemic here.
Being its just a flu virus for elections.

Reactions: Gigi26
Feb 12, 2021
My one son is a stats expert and he has followed the stats since the beginning and convinced me that the virus was here in December and plotted data from around the world. There are more people who had the virus than we know from the data.The reduction recently was because they changed the PCR test parameters that reduced number of infections.

War Room Live Chat

Support War Room With a Small Donation
Donations pay for increased server capacity, Live Chat and patriots/causes that appear on the show.

Hey Deplorable! Join us...

Never miss out. Join in on all that our community as to offer!

Sign Me Up!

War Room Podcast

War Room Live Chat