Jovan Hutton Pulitzer in AZ Presents his Evidence On THE RECORD:

• Join War Room Forum!

Welcome Deplorable! Please take a moment to Sign Up for a free account so you can join in on the LIVE CHAT and forum DISCUSSIONS.

NYSE777

Mar 1, 2021
Huntington Beach
patriotforceca.org

Jovan Hutton Pulitzer's put's his evidence ON THE RECORD. He clearly proves maladministration in the 2020 Presidential Election in Maricopa County AZ. Jovan covers many areas of THE RIG. He NOT ONLY proves Maladministration but why AZ. must DECERTIFY the 2020 Election.
#PKAD Pulitzer Kinematic Artifact Detection is Proof admissible in court !!! Facts cannot be denied. Eventually there are nothing but consequences.

bannonfan

Mar 1, 2021
really excellent work, thank God for His warriors.

I am glad I lived to see this. telling folks elections are all stolen never got received, until now.

Glory be to GOD.

Last edited:

Lady Patriot

War Room VIP Member
Dec 30, 2020
CALIFORNIA

Jovan Hutton Pulitzer's put's his evidence ON THE RECORD. He clearly proves maladministration in the 2020 Presidential Election in Maricopa County AZ. Jovan covers many areas of THE RIG. He NOT ONLY proves Maladministration but why AZ. must DECERTIFY the 2020 Election.
#PKAD Pulitzer Kinematic Artifact Detection is Proof admissible in court !!! Facts cannot be denied. Eventually there are nothing but consequences.
AMERICA - FIRST - 2 - 2  - 3 - - FJB   -THE 2020 STEAL WAS REAL -  JPEG.jpg

Reactions: Aubrey James

bannonfan

Mar 1, 2021
it is horrifying that in spite of now millions of proofs the Left is still denying the steal.

I wonder what their chinese and roman controllers are holding over them to make them so adamant in spite of the fact that now 75% of the populace see it.

perhaps when the juice gets cut off to LA even the left in Cali will see it...who knows...

maybe lake mead going tits up is a good thing....except for the exodus this could create.

I hope the rest of america is ready to absorb a LOT of displaced patriots.

At least CA won't have as many reps when this is over.

Thumper

Jan 9, 2021

It is all Yak, till I see it in court. I am tired of being called stupid when I say, I know in my heart the Election was stolen.

Knighty137

Jun 9, 2021
SO THE ELECTION WAS STOLEN. CHECK OUT HOW MANY BIDEN IMPOSTERS IT TOOK TO DO THAT BELOW. OBUMMER IS THE GREATEST MOST TREASONOUS, SON OF A BITCH AND HAS CARRIED OUT THE GREATEST HEIST IN WORLD HISTORY.

1656911498267.png

1656911807664.png

1656911831242.png

This is for you to work out https://drive.google.com/drive/folders/1VQPAXUjOeiIO9A3eXdJ8JYmiTGiYSJ5I?usp=sharing. This is another answer to the problem.

TAKE A LOOK THROUGH THIS LOT FOR 15 MINUTES, AND THEM LET ME KNOW HOW MANY IMPOSTERS YOU THINK THERE MAY BE?

This apparently goes for most Americans.

1656912005500.png

Reactions: NYSE777

bannonfan

Mar 1, 2021
even the most brilliant mathematicians, layers, researchers, forensic auditors, and yes even the hundreds of witnesses who were precinct workers, will never convince the CNN MSNBC crowd....

they cling to their lies like linus to his blanket, like christopher robins to his poo..........h dropped on purpose.

Reactions: Aubrey James

Confusedpatriot

Sep 12, 2021

Don't hold your breath hoping this will result in anything useful.

. . . . slammed Pulitzer’s work, saying that Pulitzer should face criminal investigation for “fraud” and recommending that the Senate not publish the report.

“It is filled with blatant prevarications that demand either a full blown criminal investigation of fraud of the author of this rubbish or at minimum complete disassociation from him to ensure integrity of the election integrity efforts and to honor those who are truly doing the real work to identify real problems,” SOURCE

Yet despite suggestions Pulitzer’s “Paper Analysis Results” is being presented to elected officials in a formal manner, the event is not sanctioned by either Senate President Karen Fann or House Speaker Rusty Bowers. And only three state lawmakers -State Rep. Leo Biasiucci, State Sen. Wendy Rogers, and State Rep. Mark Finchem- have been publicly identified as panelists as of press time.

In early 2021, Pulitzer championed himself as someone who could provide evidence of fraud and wrongdoing within Maricopa County’s 2020 General Election through his touted “Kinematic Artifact Detection” process. He went on to allege that county elections officials used ballot paper printed in other countries and accepted counterfeit ballots.

However, the number of politicians and hopeful lawmakers citing Pulitzer’s claims or hanging onto his coattails has diminished over time due in part to a lack of substantiated proof of those claims.

Pulitzer’s reputation was further tarnished earlier this year with the release of public records which contained unflattering details of his participation in the Arizona Senate’s audit of Maricopa County’s election process. Some of those details include critical comments made by the audit’s inner team about Pulitzer and his efforts. SOURCE

None of this matters anymore. Not Mike Lindell, not this guy, not Wendy Rogers. It's over.

The state legislatures began meeting last January 22 and as I predicted would happen last year, NONE OF THEM recalled even a single electoral vote.

Why?

Because the fix is in. RINO state governors and officials are in charge and have effectively stopped all efforts.

Even if . . . . and this is a big IF . . . . post Mid-Term Congressmen demand new forensic audits, too much time has passed. The other side has covered up too much, has destroyed too much and is too prepared to defeat a de-cert effort.

You will never see states take any action to decertify the 2020 electoral votes. Forget about it. It's over. They're running out the clock until a new Certification and Electoral Vote occur in 2024. After that, the theft of 2020 will be forgotten.

Have a good cry over it and move on. Nothing to see here.

Baby-Girl-Crying.jpg

NYSE777

Mar 1, 2021
Huntington Beach
patriotforceca.org
Confused Patriot is quoting writers that quoted The communist Shiva, and his crony David Clements. They were the ones that Blew up Lindell's plan to have all 5 States have Full Forensic Audits. The State's went with Shiva and Clements, and Dr Frank to Canvass The States, How DID THAT WORK OUT?

• Haha
Reactions: bannonfan

War Room Forum
Donate to War Room Forum
Donations pay for increased server capacity, Live Chat and our support staff to post news and video clips throughout the day.

Hey Deplorable! Join us...

Never miss out. Join in on all that our community as to offer!

Sign Me Up!

Trending Today

War Room Podcast

War Room Live Chat