Judge Amy Totenberg Seal Report and Voting Machine Vulnerabilities

• Join War Room Forum!

Welcome Deplorable! Please take a moment to Sign Up for a free account so you can join in on the LIVE CHAT and forum DISCUSSIONS.

THEAMERICAN

May 27, 2021
DOES PAPER MENTION ANYTHING FROM THE 2020 ELECTION, BECAUSE THE PAPER WRITTEN FOR THE "ATTORNEYS ONLY" IS OBSOLETE, IT WAS WRITTEN BEFORE THE ELECTION IN QUESTION. AND ALL RESEARCH IS SOURCED EVERYWHERE, SO THE SEALED REPORT IS OUT THERE IN FOOTNOTES.
ALL OF YOU READING THIS SHALL DOWNLOAD EVERY REPORT LISTED TO PRESERVE CHAIN OF CUSTODY AND BACK UP.

BTW, THE CCP/PRC/PLA DID NOT DID NOT CORRUPT SOFTWARE, THE MANIPULATION DEVICE IS WITHIN THE ACTUAL "CHIPSET".

Attachments

• can voters detect malicious manipulation of ballot marking devices.pdf
    2.4 MB · Views: 39
Last edited:
Reactions: SilencedMajority

bannonfan

Mar 1, 2021
OK so in plain english, even when a machine changes your ballot, in front of your very own eyes, only 6 or 7 percent

noticed???

all the more reason to entirely eliminate machines.

Reactions: WHITEFRANK

THEAMERICAN

May 27, 2021
ARE YOU READING THIS, THE EAC VOTING SYSTEMS STAND-ARDS, ALREADY HAS ACCEPTED THE FACT THAT TELECOM FOR DATA IS BUILT IN. SO WHY ALL THE DENIALS AND LIES?

BANNON, WHAT THE HELL IS GOING ON, WHAT IS THE HIDDEN AGENDA HERE, WELL?

2.2.10 Telecommunications For all voting systems that use telecommunications for the transmission of data during pre-voting, voting or post-voting activities, capabilities shall be provided that ensure data are transmitted with no alteration or unauthorized disclosure during transmission. Such transmissions shall not violate the privacy, secrecy, and integrity demands of the United States Code Title 42, Sections 1974 through 1974e, states that election administrators shall preserve for 22 months "all records and paper that came into (their) possession relating to an application, registration, payment of poll tax, or other act requisite to voting." This retention requirement applies to systems that will be used at anytime for voting of candidates for Federal offices (e.g., Member of Congress, United States Senator, and/or Presidential Elector). Therefore, all systems shall provide for maintaining the integrity of voting and audit data during an election and for a period of at least 22 months thereafter. Because the purpose of this law is to assist the Federal government in discharging its law enforcement responsibilities in connection with civil rights and elections crimes, its scope must be interpreted in keeping with that objective. The appropriate state or local authority must preserve all records that may be relevant to the detection and prosecution of federal civil rights or election crimes for the 22-month federal retention period, if the records were generated in connection with an election that was held in whole or in part to select federal candidates. It is important to note that Section 1974 does not require that election officials generate any specific type or classification of election record. However, if a record is generated, Section 1974 comes into force and the appropriate authority must retain the records for 22 months. For 22-month document retention, the general rule is that all printed copy records produced by the election database and ballot processing systems shall be so labeled and archived. Regardless of system type, all audit trail information spelled out in subsection 4.5 of the Standards shall be retained in its original format, whether that be real-time logs generated by the system, or manual logs maintained by election personnel. The election audit trail includes not only in-process logs of election-night

Aubrey James

Aug 14, 2021
It blows my mind. All we have to do is eliminate computers and the internet from the election process - root & branch - and this massive pile of controversy is gone moving forward. NOBODY WANTS TO MOVE FORWARD! I have posted about a valid real solution. It's here. See the video at dixsvillewisdom.org
Everybody on this forum should be swearing allegiance to this unimposing little green box that cannot miscast a single vote. The people own it, not a corporation. It's in a non-profit dedicated to the end of computerized voting. It can handle 150 million voters simultaneously in 7 hours start to finish. It is worthy of your support. Amen

Reactions: chrisdgraham22

bannonfan

Mar 1, 2021
It blows my mind. All we have to do is eliminate computers and the internet from the election process - root & branch - and this massive pile of controversy is gone moving forward. NOBODY WANTS TO MOVE FORWARD! I have posted about a valid real solution. It's here. See the video at dixsvillewisdom.org
Everybody on this forum should be swearing allegiance to this unimposing little green box that cannot miscast a single vote. The people own it, not a corporation. It's in a non-profit dedicated to the end of computerized voting. It can handle 150 million voters simultaneously in 7 hours start to finish. It is worthy of your support. Amen
I'm sure most will agree assuming it can be proven they cannot be tampered with or ever even opened again.

However, its going to be a slog requiring a lot of proof after folks really wake up to what has happened.

we all realize a hand count will take days in each county, not hours. But if we do not institute a system that is fool and tamper proof......

my question is, how does your machine ensure no tampering. Because left every night with a sleepy guard on duty, if any, or one that could be bribed, any machine could be broken into and have something added that could flip votes, couldn't it?
are you utterly convinced as in, they are sealed, melted together so that no tool could EVER open them, and no way to externally effect them. Can you guarantee that no radio signal could ever reach them and flip them that way?
Because after what dominion has done, I expect any company could say trust us....and then get clever themselves.

I would never put this past them.

Aubrey James

Aug 14, 2021
I'm sure most will agree assuming it can be proven they cannot be tampered with or ever even opened again.

However, its going to be a slog requiring a lot of proof after folks really wake up to what has happened.

we all realize a hand count will take days in each county, not hours. But if we do not institute a system that is fool and tamper proof......

my question is, how does your machine ensure no tampering. Because left every night with a sleepy guard on duty, if any, or one that could be bribed, any machine could be broken into and have something added that could flip votes, couldn't it?
are you utterly convinced as in, they are sealed, melted together so that no tool could EVER open them, and no way to externally effect them. Can you guarantee that no radio signal could ever reach them and flip them that way?
Because after what dominion has done, I expect any company could say trust us....and then get clever themselves.

I would never put this past them.
Hi bannonfan.
You say “I'm sure most will agree assuming it can be proven.” It IS proven. Past tense. The tiny little circuit that safely carries your vote as an electrical pulse (to a mechanical counter) is protected by the same laws of electricity that Tesla and Edison relied on. It involves Probability Zero. These laws are eternal and unchanging. Nothing will work faster than seeing the video.

Yes it will be a slog. There is a multibillion dollar industry built around controlling your votes. But cheer up. We can beat Grindel to death with his own arm.
Yes using a voting machine that only gives the truth..

Hand counts are over. The voters themselves count the votes in under a minute. On the video a 5 year old kindergarten student demonstrates the entire voting process. If she can do it, any rational adult should be able to also.

“How does your machine ensure no tampering?” The entire vote of the nation is undertaken & concluded in 7 hours. Absentee voting is done ahead of that in a well described manner. On the website see the ‘absentee voting’ page. There is no no no tampering. That’s the whole point why the dixsvillewisdom exists.

“Can you guarantee that no radio signal could ever reach them and flip them that way?” Remember what I said about Probability Zero. No known power on earth can defy Probability Zero and succeed. If someone figures out a way, it would rewrite all science knows about electricity.....

“I would never put this past them.” Good for you bannonfan. At least we’re all together on that.

bannonfan

Mar 1, 2021
Hi bannonfan.
You say “I'm sure most will agree assuming it can be proven.” It IS proven. Past tense. The tiny little circuit that safely carries your vote as an electrical pulse (to a mechanical counter) is protected by the same laws of electricity that Tesla and Edison relied on. It involves Probability Zero. These laws are eternal and unchanging. Nothing will work faster than seeing the video.

Yes it will be a slog. There is a multibillion dollar industry built around controlling your votes. But cheer up. We can beat Grindel to death with his own arm.
Yes using a voting machine that only gives the truth..

Hand counts are over. The voters themselves count the votes in under a minute. On the video a 5 year old kindergarten student demonstrates the entire voting process. If she can do it, any rational adult should be able to also.

“How does your machine ensure no tampering?” The entire vote of the nation is undertaken & concluded in 7 hours. Absentee voting is done ahead of that in a well described manner. On the website see the ‘absentee voting’ page. There is no no no tampering. That’s the whole point why the dixsvillewisdom exists.

“Can you guarantee that no radio signal could ever reach them and flip them that way?” Remember what I said about Probability Zero. No known power on earth can defy Probability Zero and succeed. If someone figures out a way, it would rewrite all science knows about electricity.....

“I would never put this past them.” Good for you bannonfan. At least we’re all together on that.
I have to laugh, peoples minds change very slowly. Best get used to it.

secondly, a few remarks that may help you.

Ok, 3 things and I’m only 3 minutes into this

1. Finger print on each ballot, whether by vote in person, or volunteer goes to a handicap and gets their vote, one thumb print, eliminates dead folks, and can be checked against the new voter registration which will include that record, that way no one can impersonate another.

2. get rid of the screws by melting the same plastic into them that the machine is formed of, that way they can’t be opened.

3. keep them between elections in a vault with a digitally coded door, give 1/3 of the code to each of 3 reps, one dem, one rep, one indy….that way it takes all 3 persons with their portion of the code to ever open the vault. That way no one is as likely to break in and tamper with them in the 2 years they have to mess with them.

4. in principal I like the idea of checking your own ballot via the picture, actually thought of that before, but, the one issue there is how they will use that to further select who to eliminate.

I was just reading this morning about a colleague (M.D.)who died just days after testifying before congress….of arsenic poisoning. This was years ago but my point is, our government and corporations have been known to mess with people dangerous to them…so do I really want them knowing how I voted???

How bout your granddaughter? Is knowing her politics something you trust ANYBODY to know?? Because I stopped living on that planet 50 years ago. I grew up around politicians AND mobsters....our vote has ALWAYS been stolen, and only now are folks waking up to this. Nevertheless I have been saying it for a lifetime.

5. the man behind the curtain being us is great, checking your ballot priceless, but maybe since you have the light up system, you could make the photo optional so that the paranoid amonst us can opt out of that feature.
Perhaps once we get actual trustworthy folks in office it may work, but seeing as how every dept. is now repleat with communists infiltrators, locking us up for months for jan 6 whilst letting antifa set more fires every night...I think it will be a very long slog before any of us trust, 3 letters again.

The only thing I would do is make sure you have a volunteer system of tried and true people, one from each party, to visit the shut ins. You need each party so that they police each other…and that way you stop the volunteer from coaching the voter.

Also make sure you take the ink pad and get their thumb print on their ballot.

Also, I love the fact that you all say this will be state run. If we don't get a handle on this there will be no united anything soon enough.

It is essential that the feds not gain control over the vote, or prison planet will be a fate complete. It mostly already is.

Aubrey James

Aug 14, 2021
I have to laugh, peoples minds change very slowly. Best get used to it.

secondly, a few remarks that may help you.

Ok, 3 things and I’m only 3 minutes into this

1. Finger print on each ballot, whether by vote in person, or volunteer goes to a handicap and gets their vote, one thumb print, eliminates dead folks, and can be checked against the new voter registration which will include that record, that way no one can impersonate another.

2. get rid of the screws by melting the same plastic into them that the machine is formed of, that way they can’t be opened.

3. keep them between elections in a vault with a digitally coded door, give 1/3 of the code to each of 3 reps, one dem, one rep, one indy….that way it takes all 3 persons with their portion of the code to ever open the vault. That way no one is as likely to break in and tamper with them in the 2 years they have to mess with them.

4. in principal I like the idea of checking your own ballot via the picture, actually thought of that before, but, the one issue there is how they will use that to further select who to eliminate.

I was just reading this morning about a colleague (M.D.)who died just days after testifying before congress….of arsenic poisoning. This was years ago but my point is, our government and corporations have been known to mess with people dangerous to them…so do I really want them knowing how I voted???

How bout your granddaughter? Is knowing her politics something you trust ANYBODY to know?? Because I stopped living on that planet 50 years ago. I grew up around politicians AND mobsters....our vote has ALWAYS been stolen, and only now are folks waking up to this. Nevertheless I have been saying it for a lifetime.

5. the man behind the curtain being us is great, checking your ballot priceless, but maybe since you have the light up system, you could make the photo optional so that the paranoid amonst us can opt out of that feature.
Perhaps once we get actual trustworthy folks in office it may work, but seeing as how every dept. is now repleat with communists infiltrators, locking us up for months for jan 6 whilst letting antifa set more fires every night...I think it will be a very long slog before any of us trust, 3 letters again.

The only thing I would do is make sure you have a volunteer system of tried and true people, one from each party, to visit the shut ins. You need each party so that they police each other…and that way you stop the volunteer from coaching the voter.

Also make sure you take the ink pad and get their thumb print on their ballot.

Also, I love the fact that you all say this will be state run. If we don't get a handle on this there will be no united anything soon enough.

It is essential that the feds not gain control over the vote, or prison planet will be a fate complete. It mostly already is.
Hey bannonfan, I will post a full blown reply to your comments later. You are my kinda podnuh. In no time at all you will be a rabid dixsvillewisdom fan too. You're right about your opening comment "peoples minds change very slowly". That problem occurs when they just tread water, and refuse to look for the shore.

bannonfan

Mar 1, 2021
How and what reason does this judge seal this record?
absolute power corrupts absolutely.

some old cliches just can not be improved upon.

I would like to suggest women like power and men just want the money....but either way, more jokes about lawyers in hell than any other kind........outta tell us something.

SilencedMajority

Aug 15, 2021
We need to move back to paper.

Reactions: chrisdgraham22

Aubrey James

Aug 14, 2021
Hey bannonfan, I will post a full blown reply to your comments later. You are my kinda podnuh. In no time at all you will be a rabid dixsvillewisdom fan too. You're right about your opening comment "peoples minds change very slowly". That problem occurs when they just tread water, and refuse to look for the shore.
bannonfan, your post is the wind beneath my wings. A pleasure to respond.

Let me dig in. (I will let ideas that do not touch the voting machine stand as presented.)
Fingerprints on ballots is a pre-voting issue.

“.....that way (the machine) can’t be opened.” Surprise. Our machines are easy to open on purpose. The entire thing is modular, with tiny little circuits repeating over & over. At the heart of each circuit are a few switches, a capacitor, and hard wiring leading to a dedicated counter. Nobody is going to sneak in and introduce a secret voteflipper circuit. Easy to open, easy to protect. If circuit tampering happened, it would not cancel out voter intent on a single voter. I won’t boil the reasons down here on the thread (unless you ask for it.) IOTWS (Its on the website)

“That way no one is as likely to break in and tamper with them in the 2 years they have to mess with them.” The answer is the same as above. The precinct should guard the boxes because they are valuable. But not because Mission Impossible agents are going to re-wire them. A validity test at the start of every use would find any hardware issues. Cause that’s all there is; hardware.

“I like the idea of checking your own ballot via the picture, actually thought of that before, but, the one issue there is how they will use that to further select who to eliminate.”
You’ve thrown me up against the wall on this one. What do you mean by “use that to further select who to eliminate.” If you will rephrase & re-ask I’ll be on standby for that.

“...so do I really want them knowing how I voted???”
Well I’m with you on that. Is there a way the gov. can surveil all 150 million voters in a big election? Otherwise they won’t crack the identity behind a ballot photo in the dixsvillewisdom system. The ballot photo has voting station ID, time it was cast, precinct ID designation, & the view of the chosen/unchosen candidates. That’s all folks.

“our vote has ALWAYS been stolen” That is the past. It will continue as long as computerized voting is present. The dixsvillewisdom is incapable of allowing dishonesty when used as directed in a precinct.

“....you could make the photo optional so that the paranoid amongst us can opt out of that feature.” All ballots are converted into photos for chain of custody. However, the machine has a yellow button out front that you punch to get a receipt/copy for yourself (if you want). You can later review a video from inside the green tabulator box, and see the tumblers click up by one in the counters of your chosen candidates. And also see the tumblers not click up in the counters of those you did not vote for. (I repeat: nobody looking at your ballot on the net knows that is your ballot except you.)

In 5th remarks I can only say I think paranoia is an undervalued commodity. The more the better.

“visit the shut ins” well that's not really the arena of dumb little voting machines. They interpret whatever ballot the state allows into them.

“I love the fact that you all say this will be state run. It is essential that the feds not gain control over the vote.” Luv ya bro. With you forever on this one. We made the feds. They belong to us.

War Room Live Chat

Support War Room With a Small Donation
Donations pay for increased server capacity, Live Chat and patriots/causes that appear on the show.

Hey Deplorable! Join us...

Never miss out. Join in on all that our community as to offer!

Sign Me Up!

War Room Podcast

War Room Live Chat