Judge Rules Virginia’s Late Election Law Changes for Mail-In Ballots Were Illegal

• Join War Room Forum!

Welcome Deplorable! Please take a moment to Sign Up for a free account so you can join in on the LIVE CHAT and forum DISCUSSIONS.

Citizen X

Staff Member
Dec 2, 2019
www.warroomforum.com
A Virginia Circuit Court judge ruled that the state’s last-minute changes to election law allowing mail-in ballots to arrive late without a postmark were illegal.

“This is a big win for the Rule of Law,” said Public Interest Legal Foundation President J. Christian Adams, who represented Frederick County electoral board member Thomas Reed in the case.

“This consent decree gives Mr. Reed everything he requested — a permanent ban on accepting ballots without postmarks after Election Day and is a loss for the Virginia bureaucrats who said ballots could come in without these protections,” Adams added.

The case was over a Virginia Board of Elections rule issued in August that allowed mail-in ballots without a postmark to be received up to three days after the November election.

Jerry from Illinois

Jan 20, 2021
A DOLLAR SHORT & A DAY LATE....or as in the case of the NOV. 3, 2020 election results.....2 MONTHS OF SLOW-WALKING....
So who's up for challenging the Jan. 6th electoral votes in court which could "reverse" Biden's White House "placement"???
Count me in! Let's find out the real results in Virginia and all of the swing states and take it from there. We know it was stolen. Every Biden executive order is another nail in the coffin for our economy and the security of our nation. Why should we stand for that when in reality he did not win?

LibertyLover56

Jan 12, 2021
A DOLLAR SHORT & A DAY LATE....or as in the case of the NOV. 3, 2020 election results.....2 MONTHS OF SLOW-WALKING....
So who's up for challenging the Jan. 6th electoral votes in court which could "reverse" Biden's White House "placement"???
Can that be done? There were 2 or 3 states that asked that their electors be rejected but it was ignored. That and VA might just overturn the election.

Tom Wade

Jan 20, 2021
A Virginia Circuit Court judge ruled that the state’s last-minute changes to election law allowing mail-in ballots to arrive late without a postmark were illegal.

“This is a big win for the Rule of Law,” said Public Interest Legal Foundation President J. Christian Adams, who represented Frederick County electoral board member Thomas Reed in the case.

“This consent decree gives Mr. Reed everything he requested — a permanent ban on accepting ballots without postmarks after Election Day and is a loss for the Virginia bureaucrats who said ballots could come in without these protections,” Adams added.

The case was over a Virginia Board of Elections rule issued in August that allowed mail-in ballots without a postmark to be received up to three days after the November election.

So what does this amount to now?
O

Reactions: Damnmad

Jan 14, 2021

This is exactly what I was just talking about people.!!!! Here we go.!! 👊💥Winning.!! All those judges Trump just appointed.!! 👊💥 Shits about to start blowing up in the Dems faces and there gonna be pissed.!! How does it feel Libtards.??? 🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🖕🏻Hold the Line Patriots.!! 🇺🇸🇺🇸🇺🇸

Jerry from Illinois

Jan 20, 2021
So What does this Amount to now
O
Or tell me different
Let's keep pushing forward relentlessly and see where it takes us. We were wronged by massive voter fraud that stole our right to self governance. To stop now in our efforts to uncover the truth would be to acquiesce in the steal and the consequences of it. This needs to be shown to the American people and to the world.

Jan 14, 2021
So What does this Amount to now
O
Or tell me different
Tom. If were going to win in 2022 this means everything.!! This is just the beginning. We all have to stop licking our wounds. We can’t change the past. What we have to do now is strategically beat these SOBS at there own game. How.? You ask.....Simple. Do what they do. Use the courts. They have been doing this to us for years. We, now are just starting to wake up and realize that we have to turn the tables on them. Ohhh...and watch how quickly they will start kicking and screaming like an infant throwing a tantrum when we do it. Hold the Line Patriot. It’s not going to happen overnight. 🇺🇸🇺🇸🇺🇸

WarriorAngie

Jan 29, 2021
Palm Springs Ca.

Soooo,
Biden Lost?
Because of Cheating?

Reactions: sajaba26

1/2planetaway

Jan 19, 2021
This is exactly what I was just talking about people.!!!! Here we go.!! 👊💥Winning.!! All those judges Trump just appointed.!! 👊💥 Shits about to start blowing up in the Dems faces and there gonna be pissed.!! How does it feel Libtards.??? 🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🖕🏻Hold the Line Patriots.!! 🇺🇸🇺🇸🇺🇸
Then why didnt those Trump appointed judges act 2 months ago when the cases were put before them....?

Jan 14, 2021
Then why didnt those Trump appointed judges act 2 months ago when the cases were put before them....?
I wish I had the answer to that. Unfortunately, I don’t. We all were expecting something to happen then. The ONLY thing I heard was that they didn’t have enough time to do anything.? Now, time is not a critical factor. I know, it doesn’t sit well with me and it doesn’t probably sit well with you either. Regardless, we have to do what we can NOW so 2022 doesn’t turn into another s*** Show....

1/2planetaway

Jan 19, 2021
I wish I had the answer to that. Unfortunately, I don’t. We all were expecting something to happen then. The ONLY thing I heard was that they didn’t have enough time to do anything.? Now, time is not a critical factor. I know, it doesn’t sit well with me and it doesn’t probably sit well with you either. Regardless, we have to do what we can NOW so 2022 doesn’t turn into another s*** Show....
My guess is that Facebook Zuckers paid them off like he did the governors..wouldnt put it passed anybody to take a bribe these days...

LinCava

Jan 18, 2021
So will this apply to the last election or is the 2020 election being thrown out the window because Bidens been inaugurated? Little late aren’t you... done on purpose.
It's too late. The Vote was certified. It should not have been certified because more than one state could not give an accurate legal vote. But it was. That Electoral College vote is the final word, and NOT the proof of fraud in the case of changes to the state's vote that were later ruled illegal. But, the honest truth is we can pursue ANYTHING through the law. It will be stalled until after the NEXT vote, or summarily dismissed.

Tom Wade

Jan 20, 2021

Now On with the Rest of the State's

War Room Live Chat

Hey Deplorable! Join us...

Never miss out. Join in on all that our community as to offer!

Sign Me Up!

War Room Podcast

War Room Live Chat