Just a therory...for us deplorables to keep the vision going and those who want the fraud exposed

• Join War Room Forum!

Welcome Deplorable! Please take a moment to Sign Up for a free account so you can join in on the LIVE CHAT and forum DISCUSSIONS.

EverythingIsBullshit

Feb 11, 2021
New Jersey
I wish I was not working like a beast day in and day out, I am at the point where I can't even watch live shows anymore. Anyway, I was thinking about someone's comment today. Some of us are very upset Steve is not mentioning the fraud and or focusing on the fraud. I don't blame him, I would not wish for him to be deplatformed, he is all I watch. That being said, maybe the strategy is to watch the Biden administration crash and burn. And I mean a fiasco of biblical proportions. I trust they are heading that way. Comes 2022, we have not only retained our MAGA base, we have also gained new folks who are either disgusted with the country's direction or thoroughly disappointed with Biden et al. Wishful thinking, I know.
I am just so saddened by the utter lack of concern for our country and its values. I am a fighter and already looking into PC membership. Luckily every single GOP seat in my town is available. I guess that makes me a somebody once I get there and that is a start. Watch out Essex Co NJ, this girl uses no filter!!!

karmasahn

Feb 17, 2021
Virginia
I wish I was not working like a beast day in and day out, I am at the point where I can't even watch live shows anymore. Anyway, I was thinking about someone's comment today. Some of us are very upset Steve is not mentioning the fraud and or focusing on the fraud. I don't blame him, I would not wish for him to be deplatformed, he is all I watch. That being said, maybe the strategy is to watch the Biden administration crash and burn. And I mean a fiasco of biblical proportions. I trust they are heading that way. Comes 2022, we have not only retained our MAGA base, we have also gained new folks who are either disgusted with the country's direction or thoroughly disappointed with Biden et al. Wishful thinking, I know.
I am just so saddened by the utter lack of concern for our country and its values. I am a fighter and already looking into PC membership. Luckily every single GOP seat in my town is available. I guess that makes me a somebody once I get there and that is a start. Watch out Essex Co NJ, this girl uses no filter!!!
Are there like-minded people who can join you in taking those opening seats in your town?

O

oldmanrsing

i think why the election fraud needs to be kept up is because the democratic evil will strike again unless we get the election reform that we need. it has to be done before any new election because they will cheat. i hope it does or you can kiss your country good bye. and don't believe that the republicans will not cheat also. many been bought out by the democrats and they will scorn the democrats until they get into office and then turn on you. this world has so much evil with these politicians. may the lord be with you good people.

EverythingIsBullshit

Feb 11, 2021
New Jersey
i think why the election fraud needs to be kept up is because the democratic evil will strike again unless we get the election reform that we need. it has to be done before any new election because they will cheat. i hope it does or you can kiss your country good bye. and don't believe that the republicans will not cheat also. many been bought out by the democrats and they will scorn the democrats until they get into office and then turn on you. this world has so much evil with these politicians. may the lord be with you good people.
States are already signing on reforms. That is admission of guilt right there. Why reform if there was nothing to see? Keep a sharp eye on AZ as it may be the catalyst for other states to follow. Bottom line is everybody knows they cheated, they know they cheated. They also know they will lose 2022. They cannot pull that trick twice, it won't fly. So their goal is to maximize the damage within the next two years. Pack a punch of sorts, destroy everything, our values, our way of life, make a bunch of libtards happy and fill their pockets while they're at it. The clock is ticking. So on their way out, they are richer but we will have a lot and I mean a lot to work on to at least bring things back to they way it was. That is a step stone. Then comes 2024. I think that will be a rough ride. Doable. But we need everyone involved. And I mean INVOLVED, poll watchers, canvassers, volunteers, street Cryers, social media campaigns, newspaper ads, talk to everyone and their mother all day everyday for 2 years. Non stop. We can't sit back and wait for July 2024 to take action. Attend every event in your area, wear your MAGA, represent. They kick you out? Come back. Protest (peacefully) make noise. Lots of it. Hold the line. Don't give up.
If we lose again, knowbthat you put up a good fight. I am not sitting on my ass anymore. Like I mentioned in many posts ago. Y'all were born here. I chose to come here. This is my American Dream and they are not taking it away from me.

War Room Live Chat

Support War Room With a Small Donation
Donations pay for increased server capacity, Live Chat and patriots/causes that appear on the show.

Hey Deplorable! Join us...

Never miss out. Join in on all that our community as to offer!

Sign Me Up!

War Room Podcast

War Room Live Chat