JUST IN: Dems Introduce New Bill To Permanently Ban Trump

• Join War Room Forum!

Welcome Deplorable! Please take a moment to Sign Up for a free account so you can join in on the LIVE CHAT and forum DISCUSSIONS.

Citizen X

Staff Member
Dec 2, 2019
www.warroomforum.com
1613675747037.png

Democrats have introduced a resolution that would potentially bar President Trump from being buried in the Arlington National Cemetery and prevent federal funds from going to buildings displaying his names for being impeached twice.

OkieAnnie918

Feb 11, 2021
View attachment 1819

Democrats have introduced a resolution that would potentially bar President Trump from being buried in the Arlington National Cemetery and prevent federal funds from going to buildings displaying his names for being impeached twice.

OMG! WTH are they thinking? This reminds me of bullies in grade school. They are so insecure & jealous they do everything they can to intimidate, tear down and at times physically hurt the person they want to be. The impetuous child has always been Nancy; she’s the poster child.

Stop Being Delusional

Jan 8, 2021
The man is out of office. They are so keen to destroy his name. Like I have said a few times on here he will go down in history books as being a horrible, cruel person who killed millions of people. They always do that against their enemies always. You go against the bankers and the communist bolsheviks and you go down in history as being a horrendous man. What will they refer him and all of us as? Atm it is Nazis, guess in 50 years it will be the word “patriots” they use for every bad thing or bad person that comes along. Good riddance. One day the world will wake up to the true enemy. They are the children of the devil. Period.

Dianemaria

Jan 7, 2021
OMG! WTH are they thinking? This reminds me of bullies in grade school. They are so insecure & jealous they do everything they can to intimidate, tear down and at times physically hurt the person they want to be. The impetuous child has always been Nancy; she’s the poster child.
Pelosi is so wicked I am surprised she has not had a house fall on her.

Dapkinsel

Jan 9, 2021
View attachment 1819

Just LOVE how President Trump torments nancy pelousi’s headspace. Of what could she be so terrified? Can’t wait ‘til she’s exposed for the monster she is.

1/2planetaway

Jan 19, 2021
View attachment 1819

Nancy and the Dems are worse than any genocidal China / Hitler and the likes...this is unbelievable...gone too far now....the Chinese States of America are a joke to the world....crossed the line now kids....again...

War Room Live Chat

Hey Deplorable! Join us...

Never miss out. Join in on all that our community as to offer!

Sign Me Up!

Trending Today

War Room Podcast

War Room Live Chat