Just off of War Room

• Join War Room Forum!

Welcome Deplorable! Please take a moment to Sign Up for a free account so you can join in on the LIVE CHAT and forum DISCUSSIONS.

UniqueCritique

Jan 28, 2021
But
i heard they use aborted babies to make something that makes them live longer. they are fools do they not know that God cannot be mocked
Biden has been so cognitively deficient for long enough that he would not remember that "God cannot be mocked". My opinion. During the presidential race I kept thinking his wife would not let what looked like ELDER ABUSE to continue. Turns out she has been in on it. She has enjoyed the financial benefits & prestige for years, now. But the man has NO heart & soul left. He is harming citizens.

Adrian_NM_505

Feb 13, 2021
alburquerque nm
But

Biden has been so cognitively deficient for long enough that he would not remember that "God cannot be mocked". My opinion. During the presidential race I kept thinking his wife would not let what looked like ELDER ABUSE to continue. Turns out she has been in on it. She has enjoyed the financial benefits & prestige for years, now. But the man has NO heart & soul left. He is harming citizens.
i believe most the time the first ladies are the main evil. imagine the power they have to push their husband in a direction they want. on top of that it comes with a bonus to third party's, maybe if the wife ask for a favor then im sure hes not going to charge his wife some money like the get bought of by billionaires and foreign intelligence

Adrian_NM_505

Feb 13, 2021
alburquerque nm
Some people think being president is such an important job that it essentially is immortality. It gives you a permanent place in history. They forget it's other people who write the history. They told Sleepy Joe, "It's this or nothing, take it or leave it", and he said "OK."
Honestly and I'm not being mean or anything cause I feel kinda bad 😕 but I think he's waking up like that girl in 40 first dates and has to be reminded of each day. Okay your the president and you'll be okay you'll just listen to what I say and do it . Don't t go off script. Who knows maybe they tricked him into believing he was going to get some super drug that would make him feel young again and is to be president and be the best . But in reality the medication was some technology that makes you that way the way he is I forget that name. I mean a hostage situation. Hijacking

Reactions: Trumpster

Virginia VCU

Feb 10, 2021
But

I don't think Jill Biden is the sharpest knife in the drawer. Obviously she was 'given' that PhD, if you read her paper you know what I mean, it is pretty much at a 8th grade level (and not the 8th grade of 1800's where kids were more learned than college grads of today!). And, If you know Biden, you know he is, and always has been, a mean SOB. Anyone ever deal with a mean SOB with dementia? You almost have to put them in a home, they are dangerous. I would not be surprised if he was abusive with her and his children. Nor would I be surprised to find out that his first wife's accident was not quite an accident. Biden NEVER had a heart or a soul and has always been a disgusting narcissist.
So WOW, we have a man in the WH who is a mean SOB with dementia! Aren't we lucky that 80M people, dead or alive, think this is the guy they think should be there.

Reactions: Trumpster

moniqueannemcgregor

Jan 1, 2021
Kansas
i believe most the time the first ladies are the main evil. imagine the power they have to push their husband in a direction they want. on top of that it comes with a bonus to third party's, maybe if the wife ask for a favor then im sure hes not going to charge his wife some money like the get bought of by billionaires and foreign intelligence
Barbara Bush was the evil manipulator.

moniqueannemcgregor

Jan 1, 2021
Kansas
Some people think being president is such an important job that it essentially is immortality. It gives you a permanent place in history. They forget it's other people who write the history. They told Sleepy Joe, "It's this or nothing, take it or leave it", and he said "OK."
Jill looked ill at inaugural....sick w worry.

UniqueCritique

Jan 28, 2021
I don't think Jill Biden is the sharpest knife in the drawer. Obviously she was 'given' that PhD, if you read her paper you know what I mean, it is pretty much at a 8th grade level (and not the 8th grade of 1800's where kids were more learned than college grads of today!). And, If you know Biden, you know he is, and always has been, a mean SOB. Anyone ever deal with a mean SOB with dementia? You almost have to put them in a home, they are dangerous. I would not be surprised if he was abusive with her and his children. Nor would I be surprised to find out that his first wife's accident was not quite an accident. Biden NEVER had a heart or a soul and has always been a disgusting narcissist.
So WOW, we have a man in the WH who is a mean SOB with dementia! Aren't we lucky that 80M people, dead or alive, think this is the guy they think should be there.
It looks like evidence is pointing to 66MILLION. Which makes me feel better somehow. ONLY the MSM viewers voted for him. They
didn't know the truth.

Reactions: SailCat
O

oldmanrsing

Biden will rot in hell, he sold out this country and is illegitimate he is not the president by law when the law catches up, i am sure in history he will be known as the worst and the illegal president. with computers now society will not let that be forgotten.

Virginia VCU

Feb 10, 2021
It looks like evidence is pointing to 66MILLION. Which makes me feel better somehow. ONLY the MSM viewers voted for him. They
didn't know the truth.
I was being sarcastic. The election was fraudulent, no doubt in my mind. I would be surprised if he got any votes. But you can't account for stupidity. Anyone I know who voted for Biden is naïve, dramatic, and so far left that if the earth were flat they would be gone.🤣

Reactions: UniqueCritique

Virginia VCU

Feb 10, 2021
Biden will rot in hell, he sold out this country and is illegitimate he is not the president by law when the law catches up, i am sure in history he will be known as the worst and the illegal president. with computers now society will not let that be forgotten.
I don't know, they are rewriting history, with the 1618 project.
BTW, ban Home Depot PLEASE! They are supporting the 1618 project in schools. Everyone should write to Home Depot corporate HQ and protest..

Casey

Feb 16, 2021
I disagree. You cannot force or push anyone into something they do not want to do. Example: If someone hurts my feelings, it's because I let them. My husband chose the work he wanted to do, worked wherever he wanted to and when he wanted to because that was not my decision and I did not want it to be. You don't give men enough credit. Joe Biden is a exception because he obviously has Dementia or Alzheimer's disease. However, he put himself in the position he's in by choosing his own path years ago and marrying the current wife he chose. He consistently chose to lie, use deceit, (actually he's a criminal) and use his position for money beyond his salary. If she has allowed him to be 'used' it's because of the "lack of character in both of them over a long period of time. He knew what he was doing consciously or unconsciously, when he headed down the path he's been traveling. That path leads to a specific destiny in life that can only be changed by the parties involved. I'm sure he had many chances to do so through out his life.

Adrian_NM_505

Feb 13, 2021
alburquerque nm
I disagree. You cannot force or push anyone into something they do not want to do. Example: If someone hurts my feelings, it's because I let them. My husband chose the work he wanted to do, worked wherever he wanted to and when he wanted to because that was not my decision and I did not want it to be. You don't give men enough credit. Joe Biden is a exception because he obviously has Dementia or Alzheimer's disease. However, he put himself in the position he's in by choosing his own path years ago and marrying the current wife he chose. He consistently chose to lie, use deceit, (actually he's a criminal) and use his position for money beyond his salary. If she has allowed him to be 'used' it's because of the "lack of character in both of them over a long period of time. He knew what he was doing consciously or unconsciously, when he headed down the path he's been traveling. That path leads to a specific destiny in life that can only be changed by the parties involved. I'm sure he had many chances to do so through out his life.

Thank you now I understand more. This stuff is all new to me

Reactions: Casey

Casey

Feb 16, 2021
Thank you now I understand more. This stuff is all new to me
Actually I probably should have just said that Biden has had 47 years where he could have decided to be honest, support his constituents, and represent the Constitution and laws of America. It was his choice and he chose to use his position for money so it's rather apropos that he get's used. I think the main force in putting Biden in office was the CCP. He is so compromised they can use him anyway they want and that would include his wife and family.

Reactions: UniqueCritique

War Room Live Chat

Support War Room With a Small Donation
Donations pay for increased server capacity, Live Chat and patriots/causes that appear on the show.

Hey Deplorable! Join us...

Never miss out. Join in on all that our community as to offer!

Sign Me Up!

War Room Podcast

War Room Live Chat