Just received an email from the GOP and CAGOP here’s the message is sent them.....

• Join War Room Forum!

Welcome Deplorable! Please take a moment to Sign Up for a free account so you can join in on the LIVE CHAT and forum DISCUSSIONS.

LidiaZ

Jan 8, 2021
Just received an email from the GOP and CAGOP to donate money, here’s the message I sent them.....I will NOT be donating any money to the Republican Party as their leadership chose NOT to stand with Trump when he needed them most. I will donate directly to a candidate that stands for truth, and works for “We The People”, a real Republican “Patriot” Party leader.
Don’t contact me again!

LillyGrace777

Jan 10, 2021
Just received an email from the GOP and CAGOP to donate money, here’s the message I sent them.....I will NOT be donating any money to the Republican Party as their leadership chose NOT to stand with Trump when he needed them most. I will donate directly to a candidate that stands for truth, and works for “We The People”, a real Republican “Patriot” Party leader.
Don’t contact me again!
I did the same thing with the one I received from Kevin McCarthy

Jazon Panther. Ph.D.

Jan 13, 2021
Atlantis & the Endless Isles
Don’t contact me again! THAT IS THE SPIRIT!

Jazon Panther. Ph.D.

Jan 13, 2021
Atlantis & the Endless Isles
NOTHING FOR REPUBLICANS. NEED TO SPEND OUR TREASURE TO KEEP THE GUARDIANS OF THE REPUBLIC CAUGHT IN THE STORM AT THE OLD CAPITOL OUT OF LEGAL JEOPARDY.

NEVER AGAIN WILL WE ASSEMBLE UNARMED AGAINST OUR CORRUPT GOV'T. NEVER AGAIN WILL WE TRUST THEM WITHOUT FORCE TO BACK US UP. NEVER AGAIN WILL WE SAY GOV'T "FOR" THE PEOPLE. IT MUST BY "OF" AND "BY". Jazon

Reactions: TRoy55

Watch War Room Live!

Hey Deplorable! Join us...

Never miss out. Join in on all that our community as to offer!

Sign Me Up!

WR Forum Sponsors

Pro Trump News