Kamala Is Already Picking A Vice President

• Join War Room Forum!

Welcome Deplorable! Please take a moment to Sign Up for a free account so you can join in on the LIVE CHAT and forum DISCUSSIONS.

Brenda

Dec 29, 2020
I don’t think the military will take over. Have you listened to General
Miley? He’s not on the side of Americans. He’s all for the Biden Regime, therefore, Kamala will finish off this country. I think we are doomed.

• Sad
Reactions: Made in the U.S.A

Jean Clink

Jan 29, 2021
Miley? He’s not on the side of Americans. He’s all for the Biden Regime, therefore, Kamala will finish off this country. I think we are doomed.

No no no - if brandon is set down, just consider, one down , two to go. (I don't know who comes after the Sec of State - by that time - - things should be real interesting!)).

AVETINNC

Feb 13, 2021
Kamala’s support across this country is even lower then Dementia Joe, and it will be interesting if anyone will be able to unite the Democrats after they remove him.

PegC_Deplorable

Mar 9, 2021
NOT SO FAST! Read Major General Higgenbotham‘s background on heels up Harris. I detest Joe Biden but Harris is equally if not more dangerous.
I agree! And she wants a female VP, which would give us *2* illigitimate females. Considering how many of Soros's DA's are female scum, wouldn't this just be perfect. DJT WE NEEEEEED YOU!!!

FlamingREDpatriot

Jan 10, 2021
Ah....DEVOLUTION...read about it on Telegram with Patel PATRIOT......TRUMP didnt walk away....he was 20 steps ahead OF these EVIL DOERS.

War Room Live Chat

Support War Room With a Small Donation
Donations pay for increased server capacity, Live Chat and patriots/causes that appear on the show.

Hey Deplorable! Join us...

Never miss out. Join in on all that our community as to offer!

Sign Me Up!

War Room Podcast

War Room Live Chat