Kamala Promised No Kids in Cages Under Her Watch - Oops!

• Join War Room Forum!

Welcome Deplorable! Please take a moment to Sign Up for a free account so you can join in on the LIVE CHAT and forum DISCUSSIONS.

Citizen X

Staff Member
Dec 2, 2019
www.warroomforum.com

Turns out that was a lie.

1616686200787.png

OkieAnnie918

Feb 11, 2021
It’s comical how news outlets are asking if Harris is qualified or prepared to take on the task of the border crisis....My opinion? No she is not. The most concerning fact, not discussed is the mentally handicapped dude running around claiming to be the POTUS and suffering from dementia is even less qualified!! What the heck are these idiots thinking? Perhaps that’s the problem; they aren’t thinking.....

Adrian_NM_505

Feb 13, 2021
alburquerque nm
40 million people coming into this country Gallup poll, my ass. This shithas got to stop. Is there really nobody protesting in their city's are we all scared of people who can harm us. Have we not forgotten who we serve who we worship the one and only true God. "King of kings and lord of lords" the sky's proclaim the work of his hands and the heavens declares the glory of God. Let's put our hope in Jesus and draw back to him.

Bishop

Mar 4, 2021
Kamala Harris rejected by 99% of Democrats casting a vote during the run up to the election was put in place by the Chinese. Harris's husband Doug in a lawyer representing the C.C.P. buyout of America handling the legalities of the take over. Kamala the daughter of an Indian Mother from the country of India and a Jamaican Father was born in Quebec Canada. The C.I.A. who installed Barack Obama is using this method to get a non American into the White House. Kamala takes power America is gone. She slept her way to the top of the Democrat party by becoming the mistress of San Francisco mayor Willie Brown. when she was 40 year younger than Willie. Kamala as D.A. then A.G. of California Kamala protected the elites, (those with money) and destroyed the lives of ordinary citizens of the great state of Commiefornia.

WillNeverVoteDemocrat

Feb 15, 2021
It’s comical how news outlets are asking if Harris is qualified or prepared to take on the task of the border crisis....My opinion? No she is not. The most concerning fact, not discussed is the mentally handicapped dude running around claiming to be the POTUS and suffering from dementia is even less qualified!! What the heck are these idiots thinking? Perhaps that’s the problem; they aren’t thinking.....
Harris isn't qualified to milk a cow!

War Room Live Chat

Support War Room With a Small Donation
Donations pay for increased server capacity, Live Chat and patriots/causes that appear on the show.

Hey Deplorable! Join us...

Never miss out. Join in on all that our community as to offer!

Sign Me Up!

Trending Today

War Room Podcast

War Room Live Chat