Kassam delivers breaking news from FBI Director Christopher Wray’s testimony

• Join War Room Forum!

Welcome Deplorable! Please take a moment to Sign Up for a free account so you can join in on the LIVE CHAT and forum DISCUSSIONS.

NvEric

Feb 7, 2021
Nevada, near Carson City
The F.B.I. is a disgrace to the nation. They resemble a Criminal Organization bent on distorting the truth, delaying justice, and depriving honest citizens of due process. It's clearly visible in the reporting from many sources. They've long been a foe of America, while occasionally doing the right thing. But, the right thing is a seldom occurrence when weighed against their Evil deeds. Known entrapment get rewarded, while known criminal groups go unchecked.

Is anyone in the F.B.I. honest, patriotic, and willing to turn states evidence against the Evil lurking inside the bureau?
Is there a single decent agent willing to speak out?
Is there any one willing to be honest and forthcoming regarding the truth of the corruption inside the F.B.I.?

NvEric

Feb 7, 2021
Nevada, near Carson City
While we wait for updates here, I'll interject the continuing exposure of the Meltdown of Democratic Party "stories" of the 1/6/2021 incident AND the continuing exposure of the F.B.I.

The Democrats are too easy of a target, so it's on to the F.B.I.

F.B.I. is the shameful arm of the equally disgraced D.O.J.
Both of these Willingly worked to both oust a sitting president, and to, and have, worked to Steal the 2020 Election for the Un-American forces and Foreign Nationals.

These are the facts people. With Chinese Communist Party forces involved and employed and elected in our Federal Government, it is fully compromised - The Federal Government is Fully Compromised to a Foreign Government and is acting with the CCP to undermine and eventually destroy this country.

These are truths and facts and the Reality of the Situation. More and more is coming out day by day.
We are in a WAR for survival.
Just how We proceed is a good question for which I've not got all the answers, but acknowledging the truth and accepting the facts, and planing to secure the country for the People should continue on. Peace through strength. Force of nonviolence to remove the guilty and tear down the walls of evil surrounding the People.

HONDU1

Dec 25, 2020
The F.B.I. is a disgrace to the nation. They resemble a Criminal Organization bent on distorting the truth, delaying justice, and depriving honest citizens of due process. It's clearly visible in the reporting from many sources. They've long been a foe of America, while occasionally doing the right thing. But, the right thing is a seldom occurrence when weighed against their Evil deeds. Known entrapment get rewarded, while known criminal groups go unchecked.

Is anyone in the F.B.I. honest, patriotic, and willing to turn states evidence against the Evil lurking inside the bureau?
Is there a single decent agent willing to speak out?
Is there any one willing to be honest and forthcoming regarding the truth of the corruption inside the F.B.I.?
WHAT WOULD IT TAKE TO GET A MILITARY COURT OF JUSTICE INVOLVED

Snooky

Feb 19, 2021
It is awful that these pukes in congress use this good man and his family as props. I hope that the family sues their A***s off. I will bet that they were talked into cremation so that the lies could continue without verification.

Lady Patriot

War Room VIP Member
Dec 30, 2020
CALIFORNIA
While we wait for updates here, I'll interject the continuing exposure of the Meltdown of Democratic Party "stories" of the 1/6/2021 incident AND the continuing exposure of the F.B.I.

The Democrats are too easy of a target, so it's on to the F.B.I.

F.B.I. is the shameful arm of the equally disgraced D.O.J.
Both of these Willingly worked to both oust a sitting president, and to, and have, worked to Steal the 2020 Election for the Un-American forces and Foreign Nationals.

These are the facts people. With Chinese Communist Party forces involved and employed and elected in our Federal Government, it is fully compromised - The Federal Government is Fully Compromised to a Foreign Government and is acting with the CCP to undermine and eventually destroy this country.

These are truths and facts and the Reality of the Situation. More and more is coming out day by day.
We are in a WAR for survival.
Just how We proceed is a good question for which I've not got all the answers, but acknowledging the truth and accepting the facts, and planing to secure the country for the People should continue on. Peace through strength. Force of nonviolence to remove the guilty and tear down the walls of evil surrounding the People.
AGREED
FITTING ACRONYM - FBI - JPEG.jpg

Reactions: deplorablekat

Kieffer

Feb 13, 2021
I will be 80 on my next birthday and never in my lifetime have I seen such a corrupt mess in our Capitol with the FBI heading up much of the mess. The lies and corruption has me sick to my stomach. The whole January 6th mess is exactly what it is......a mess. As usual we'll probably never get the facts.

Reactions: Breezinthru757
R

Renegade

No longer any integrity in either agency....where are the supposed “Rank and File” members who are not compromised like their Directors? If there are any members of either agency that are not compromised it’s time for them to step up....actually it’s way over due......if they don’t step up they are a disgrace and cowards.....and in the same respect, this includes the Military....they are betraying their Oaths to defend the Country and the Constitution from either foreign or Domestic enemies. It’s time for them “to be all that they can be”, “Army, Navy, Air Force,” Space Force, “Marines, what a great place, what a great place to Start! “

Last edited by a moderator:

War Room Forum
Donate to War Room Forum
Donations pay for increased server capacity, Live Chat and our support staff to post news and video clips throughout the day.

Hey Deplorable! Join us...

Never miss out. Join in on all that our community as to offer!

Sign Me Up!

War Room Podcast

War Room Live Chat