Kassam Warns We're Living in Stalinist Russia: 'Fight Them Now' Before Too Late

• Join War Room Forum!

Welcome Deplorable! Please take a moment to Sign Up for a free account so you can join in on the LIVE CHAT and forum DISCUSSIONS.

FlamingREDpatriot

Jan 10, 2021
I have HAD IT.......HAD IT......HAD IT......had it.....had it....had it......damn it......I have haddddddddddddddd it.
is it TIME for these MORONS TO GO....?????
....the guys are working on my house today....you know....the guys who just LOVE BIDEN.....and listen to rock and roll all day long.......I wanna reach around...as I write.....grab them by their collective necks.......and scream......'have you ANY ANY IDEA WHAT THE HELL IS HAPPENING TO THIS COUNTRY...?
I used to live in Africa....way back when......maybe I should just look up that little house...just above the Serengeti.....where the black Panthers used to roam at night.......and the monkeys would terrorize just about any faucet of living......Africa is looking good again....!!!!!!!.

Vee jones

Jan 1, 2021
Every one of these crises is actually good for President Trump. By the time all the irrefutable evidence of voter fraud is in and he is declared the TRUE winner of the 2020 election everyone will be so ready to see the back of the Biden regime they will welcome Trump with open arms. Maybe not the left wing communist lunatics or the Bush Chaney regime but the low information voters who thought Biden was a moderate and a uniter.

War Room Live Chat

Support War Room With a Small Donation
Donations pay for increased server capacity, Live Chat and patriots/causes that appear on the show.

Hey Deplorable! Join us...

Never miss out. Join in on all that our community as to offer!

Sign Me Up!

Trending Today

War Room Podcast

War Room Live Chat