Kavanaugh Takedown 2.0 - Soy Boy Will Resign, Who’s Next?

• Join War Room Forum!

Welcome Deplorable! Please take a moment to Sign Up for a free account so you can join in on the LIVE CHAT and forum DISCUSSIONS.

Uaskedforit

Jun 15, 2021
Arizona, U.S.A
Kavanaugh is weak, always has been, and will resign under pressure. Maybe he is in on the scheme and will get a nice payday and promise to be left alone from the “deep state” if he just resign’s. And of course have derogatory parting shots at Trump while he’s relevant in the news cycle. This is another show of how white, christian, heterosexual men are useless, and worse.
I DON’T CARE!
My guess is some polling was done and it was found that packing the supreme court may push the “Domestic Terrorists” too far. So plan B, better plan anyways is to remove weak “conservative” punks and replace with God only knows what or who?
It doesn’t matter. In case you are not paying attention or are paying attention to “hopeful”, The Republic is non-existent. They know it but can’t say it out loud until they take the domestic terr’s guns. And that is coming. And WE will see if all the talk about; “Don’t tread on me”, “From my cold, dead hands”, “Give me liberty or...”, etc. is just talk. If it is, This Republic is absolute finished. And if you think they will just leave you alone and let you participate in their world, well then you don’t know history.

OldSpook

Jul 23, 2021
Berryville
www.freeantennas.com
Kavanaugh will not resign unless someone has something very bad and that is extremely unlikely.

You are utterly wrong about us being done. You don't have a clue what the end game is WRT CCP, do you? You believe that the patriots are going to fire the first shots, nope. The ANTIFA/BLM wing of their party will once again be goaded into burning the cities and at some point some state (maybe Texas, maybe Florida, who knows maybe Montana) will secede. That's the end game. Once that starts the division of the nation will begin and the USA will be subdivided into two (or more likely three or four) states none of which will ever be powerful enough to threaten China or Russia directly again.

That is the end game. We can stop it if we can solve the November 3 problem, to wit prove to the blue dogs the election was stolen.

Alice K

Jan 31, 2021
Kavanaugh will not resign unless someone has something very bad and that is extremely unlikely.

You are utterly wrong about us being done. You don't have a clue what the end game is WRT CCP, do you? You believe that the patriots are going to fire the first shots, nope. The ANTIFA/BLM wing of their party will once again be goaded into burning the cities and at some point some state (maybe Texas, maybe Florida, who knows maybe Montana) will secede. That's the end game. Once that starts the division of the nation will begin and the USA will be subdivided into two (or more likely three or four) states none of which will ever be powerful enough to threaten China or Russia directly again.

That is the end game. We can stop it if we can solve the November 3 problem, to wit prove to the blue dogs the election was stolen.
I am puzzled about him but I believe he stands for US. We will see. It’s the worst time I have lived through in our country😢

OkieAnnie918

Feb 11, 2021
Well... Scalia was questionable... Goes to TX on a hunting holiday... Dies in his sleep... autopsy? Don't know for sure about autopsy.
I cannot remember who it was but Lin Wood deposed someone with knowledge that he was actually assassinated. It was a medication that had dermal transmission that worked in correlation with one of his other medications.....The person that did it got in “working” as with the cleaning/hospitality employee. My understanding is the “drug” used can be absorbed through the body by touching an object, placed in lotion or soap or ingested. Once in the body it works by manipulating medications within ones system. An example is if someone were being treated for high blood pressure, the drug caused the blood pressure medication to be absorbed immediately and can cause a cardiac event. Another, if someone takes pain medication it causes the medication to absorb so quickly, not time released as
normal, it’s causes the involuntary action of breathing to stop, like an overdose. Again, that is information I heard in the deposition. I have no other information about the drug other than the name of the medication compound but I cannot remember it’s name. The person being deposed did add that the way in which it works does not appear suspicious because it works with medications prescribed. I know this sounds crazy and it might be, I’m just repeating testimony in the deposition, but the examples how it works on medications are from my understanding.

Last edited:

GaryRitter

Feb 25, 2021
I don't think he will resign. He is a big scared Beta Male though... and has already been pushed left. The Dems will scare him into becoming RBG. Too bad our GOP doesn't have the brains or the will to get down into the gutter with Democrats and kick the living sh*t out of them. That is the artillery that we need but only have in very short supply. We have to vote out those not willing to kick as$ and win.

Reactions: LillyGrace777

rambograndma

Jul 23, 2021
Kavanaugh is weak, always has been, and will resign under pressure. Maybe he is in on the scheme and will get a nice payday and promise to be left alone from the “deep state” if he just resign’s. And of course have derogatory parting shots at Trump while he’s relevant in the news cycle. This is another show of how white, christian, heterosexual men are useless, and worse.
I DON’T CARE!
My guess is some polling was done and it was found that packing the supreme court may push the “Domestic Terrorists” too far. So plan B, better plan anyways is to remove weak “conservative” punks and replace with God only knows what or who?
It doesn’t matter. In case you are not paying attention or are paying attention to “hopeful”, The Republic is non-existent. They know it but can’t say it out loud until they take the domestic terr’s guns. And that is coming. And WE will see if all the talk about; “Don’t tread on me”, “From my cold, dead hands”, “Give me liberty or...”, etc. is just talk. If it is, This Republic is absolute finished. And if you think they will just leave you alone and let you participate in their world, well then you don’t know history.
I agree 💯percent!! Today all the conservatives you thought you could count on CAVED…💉💉💉

P

Polska

This is a phoney retread by Democrats who think they can advantage a divided weak GOP and revisit and redo the failed bogus Senate sham they conducted in an effort to keep Kavanaugh off the court.
It is plan B to hijack the court.
But why are deplorables giving a Whitehouse -Coons originated hype any traction?
Not only 2 political hacks doing their bad but Chris Wray FBI - their partner in this latest caper- is revealed to be a corrupt political hack as well.
Their scripted correspondence is transparently a hoax just like their claim of 4500 accusations logged on the FBI Brent Kavanaugh ‘hotline’ which Wray should be ashamed to have done.
Check Kamala and Cory Booker’s speed dial.
And if you would even remotely consider a replay of the travesty of the lying baby voiced woman who blatantly lied and was revealed to be lying as the words came out of her bribed mouth and her pockets got stuffed with over $700,000 from GoFu—Me then you deserve what you get.

countermoon

Feb 17, 2021
American midwest
I DON’T CARE!
Fraud.

Reactions: Alice K and al3

Gzong

Mar 25, 2021
IMO

The problem in America is we put to much faith in our attorney's, judges, we give them to much power over our lives.

Crimes need trials and jury's. Issues, rights, feelings, belong to individuals given to us by our creator. We are abusing our courts with issues and feelings, allowing our legal system to become defector dictators, and that’s the last thing we need as a country.

We are asking judges to make decision's about touching, smelling, hearing, seeing, tasting, speaking, all of our human senses, these very senses that give us emotional feelings and can create human issues, that can lead to crimes, but mostly not!

To get America back on track we need to grow up as citizens understanding we don’t need to create law surrendering our feelings and issues to the courts, but our courts are there if individuals allow their emotions, feelings, issues, evolve into breaking our laws, committing crimes.

In my world Attorney's shouldn’t be allowed to run for any executive or legislative offices in the country, they belong in the judicial branches of our government only. That’s better for them and better for us!

Reactions: Uaskedforit

Uaskedforit

Jun 15, 2021
Arizona, U.S.A
IMO

The problem in America is we put to much faith in our attorney's, judges, we give them to much power over our lives.

Crimes need trials and jury's. Issues, rights, feelings, belong to individuals given to us by our creator. We are abusing our courts with issues and feelings, allowing our legal system to become defector dictators, and that’s the last thing we need as a country.

We are asking judges to make decision's about touching, smelling, hearing, seeing, tasting, speaking, all of our human senses, these very senses that give us emotional feelings and can create human issues, that can lead to crimes, but mostly not!

To get America back on track we need to grow up as citizens understanding we don’t need to create law surrendering our feelings and issues to the courts, but our courts are there if individuals allow their emotions, feelings, issues, evolve into breaking our laws, committing crimes.

In my world Attorney's shouldn’t be allowed to run for any executive or legislative offices in the country, they belong in the judicial branches of our government only. That’s better for them and better for us!
I agree that, "...We need to grow up...". Unfortunately, WE have people, including grifters on this forum, that think they are smarter than the will of the people as a whole. And they pat each other on the back and fill their pockets along the way. There is one way out of this and it is coming, it has to or the Republic, as founded and intended, is finished.

Gzong

Mar 25, 2021
Ignorance of humanity is no excuse, just like the law! I’ll keep speaking my mind loudly at every chance, grifters be dammed!

The truth is right in front, those who understand avoid the big shinny object over there. A wise man once said “it’s so old it’s new” and that’s worth teaching to the blind.
So, Giddy-Up and Go towards truth... don’t vote for attorney's!

Reactions: Uaskedforit

Gzong

Mar 25, 2021
We are all guilty of being diverted by the shinny objects of our desires it isn’t until history starts repeating in your early thirty's, then the fifty’s, and seventy's. you figure out shinny objects are just that, shinny objects, they don’t make your life any happier.

Now feeling free to talk about any and everything, feeling free to go where you want, feeling free to educate your children with your beliefs, just feeling free to live without the fear of being attacked, is worth more then all the shinny objects ever created.
All aboard This Train..

THEAMERICAN

May 27, 2021
WHY IS EVERYONE SAYING KAV IS WEAK? ROBERTS IS THE FU CKUP*(LOLITA FLIGHTS/NO STANDING/HOMO?). THIS POLITICS THING HAS BECOME A MAJOR PEST PROBLEM, NOW THAT WE KNOW THE FBI CAN NEVER AGAIN HAVE ANY STANDING IN FEDERAL COURTS, TEAMS NEED TO BE PUT INTO PLACE TO TAKE DOWN THE ENEMY.(BTW, WHY IS IT LAWYERS ARE NEVER THE ONES TO "DIE IN ACCIDENTS")?

War Room Live Chat

Support War Room With a Small Donation
Donations pay for increased server capacity, Live Chat and patriots/causes that appear on the show.

Hey Deplorable! Join us...

Never miss out. Join in on all that our community as to offer!

Sign Me Up!

War Room Podcast

War Room Live Chat