Kayleigh signs contract with Fox News…

• Join War Room Forum!

Welcome Deplorable! Please take a moment to Sign Up for a free account so you can join in on the LIVE CHAT and forum DISCUSSIONS.

Citizen X

Staff Member
Dec 2, 2019
www.warroomforum.com
Now, with her days at the White House behind her, Kayleigh McEnany will be joining Fox News.

Government watchdog organization CREW obtained a financial disclosure report that showed Ms McEnany and Fox News entered into an employment agreement on 1 January.

Lady Patriot

Dec 30, 2020
CALIFORNIA
No doubt Fox needs to "up their views"....and the best way to do that is to PUT IN A TRUMP LADY everyone used to watch as she slayed the dragons of fake news...WONDER WHAT TIME SLOT SHE WILL HAVE...or will she just be a "guest"?

Reactions: 1/2planetaway

Stop Being Delusional

Jan 8, 2021
RATS!!!! I wanted her on Newsmax. Fox will bury her.
Doesn’t newsmax flip flop as well? One minute they are all democrat type peple the next right wingers? I have been told they aren’t trustworthy, but I do not really go on the website so I do not know whether if this is true or not. Either way MSM is not the way to go!

1/2planetaway

Jan 19, 2021
Now, with her days at the White House behind her, Kayleigh McEnany will be joining Fox News.

Government watchdog organization CREW obtained a financial disclosure report that showed Ms McEnany and Fox News entered into an employment agreement on 1 January.

Id love to see her run for President someday or at least get back on the Trump team in some form, love to see her in a debate....please please put her up against Cumala...and bring the folder...

1/2planetaway

Jan 19, 2021

1st of january, she mustve had some inside information to make that decision, should dispell all the conspiracy theorists that Trump is still the president and the military are in power and she knew Pence wasnt on the same team anymore....and she was clearly in discussions prior to that, so the writing was on the wall well and truly prior...what a shame...the new jen girl looks like she is having trouble lying about everything....

GorhamG

Jan 18, 2021
Doesn’t newsmax flip flop as well? One minute they are all democrat type peple the next right wingers? I have been told they aren’t trustworthy, but I do not really go on the website so I do not know whether if this is true or not. Either way MSM is not the way to go!
I have seen stories they post that are opposition slanted. I think they are just publishing what they have access to without editorial controls. I too wish Newsmax would either write their own, or not post the opposition without labeling it clearly.

DWB

Jan 9, 2021
i wish her all the best, they don't get any better then her. there are still some good people on fox, personally i would have like to see her on OANN or Newsmax but i believe she'll do a great job on fox and maybe even teach them a thing or two. good luck Kayleigh

Jes

Jan 19, 2021
I have seen stories they post that are opposition slanted. I think they are just publishing what they have access to without editorial controls. I too wish Newsmax would either write their own, or not post the opposition without labeling it clearly.
I love Newsmax! Greg Kelly is awesome ! He’s a big Trump fan! They are right leaning conservative

War Room Live Chat

Hey Deplorable! Join us...

Never miss out. Join in on all that our community as to offer!

Sign Me Up!

War Room Podcast

War Room Live Chat