Kellyanne Conway HUMILIATES ex-Trump staffer SELL-OUT on The View

• Join War Room Forum!

Welcome Deplorable! Please take a moment to Sign Up for a free account so you can join in on the LIVE CHAT and forum DISCUSSIONS.

Mirror11

Apr 5, 2021
1653593874704.png

Reactions: bannonfan

bannonfan

Mar 1, 2021
IT REMINDS ME OF SALLY FIELDS...YOU LIKE ME YOU REALLY LIKE ME.

ANYBODY WHO WANTS TO BE LIKED, MORE THAN THEY WANT TRUTH TO PREVAIL...WILL ULTIMATELY DENY THE TRUTH BEFORE THE COCK CROWS.

ASK MIKEY, ASK KELLY....OR BETTER YET, JUST CUT TO THE CHASE AND ASK JUDAS OR BRUTUS

WHITEFRANK

War Room VIP Member
Jun 15, 2021
Why is kellyanne cockroach still a thing? That delusional old bag is a typical million year old two faced boomer Karen, pimping herself while playing both "sides" of politics with her fat slob of a "husband" and her whore daughter.

Casey

Feb 16, 2021
Why is kellyanne cockroach still a thing? That delusional old bag is a typical million year old two faced boomer Karen, pimping herself while playing both "sides" of politics with her fat slob of a "husband" and her whore daughter.
I believe that's a little judgmental and harsh. Possibly she believes in the sanctity of marriage and is doing her best to hold it together or at least try to be civil to her mate. Her husband constantly undermines her (to work every day under those circumstances is extremely hard) and when parents do not agree, children act up. We go through many stages in life and because we learn from it we have the option of changing our opinions at any time. I've probably said a hundred wrong things and made a hundred mistakes (I seem to be expert at it and sometimes hurt others) ... but I try to learn from them and learn more about human nature, being a little more forgiving, and being kinder. She did a good job for Trump given the circumstances she was living in and if you think back she defended Trump nonstop in TV interviews during her time working with him. But bottom line is I'm 100% behind Trump and he's made his share of mistakes and says some dumb things!

Did I make any sense at all?:rolleyes:

ZenRoman

Feb 18, 2021
Trump did not come to their rescue.

Why?

Because Trump knew that if he did something like that he would be more or less admitting that they weren’t just supporters, but accomplices, which wouldn’t look good at his impeachment trial. So, he’s done what he’s always done with people he found useful once but not anymore.

He threw them under the bus.

Bust6711

Oct 4, 2021
Philadelphia, PA
I believe that's a little judgmental and harsh. Possibly she believes in the sanctity of marriage and is doing her best to hold it together or at least try to be civil to her mate. Her husband constantly undermines her (to work every day under those circumstances is extremely hard) and when parents do not agree, children act up. We go through many stages in life and because we learn from it we have the option of changing our opinions at any time. I've probably said a hundred wrong things and made a hundred mistakes (I seem to be expert at it and sometimes hurt others) ... but I try to learn from them and learn more about human nature, being a little more forgiving, and being kinder. She did a good job for Trump given the circumstances she was living in and if you think back she defended Trump nonstop in TV interviews during her time working with him. But bottom line is I'm 100% behind Trump and he's made his share of mistakes and says some dumb things!

Did I make any sense at all?:rolleyes:
Very good post! I agree with 98% of what you posted here! Very insightful.

Reactions: Casey

Bust6711

Oct 4, 2021
Philadelphia, PA

Why?

Because Trump knew that if he did something like that he would be more or less admitting that they weren’t just supporters, but accomplices, which wouldn’t look good at his impeachment trial. So, he’s done what he’s always done with people he found useful once but not anymore.

Why?

Why?

Trump did not throw the 1/6 protestors "under the bus" as was posted above nor did he ignore them as he "did not need them anymore." I agree with the post just above that such conclusions about Trump are overly harsh. Trump pardoning the protestors right on top of the event while still President would have been an act of political suicide, losing him all chance of running again. He would have been giving the Left the prize gift of his head on a silver platter. All that the Dems now have in the wreckage of the Biden Presidency in their precious 1/6 Committee Hearings (other than abortion, and now gun control). It would have been game, set ,match in favor of the Dems had Trump pardoned those 1/6 protestors. Having not done so, Trump lives to fight another day-as he is now doing.

Reactions: Mirror11

Mirror11

Apr 5, 2021
Why is kellyanne cockroach still a thing? That delusional old bag is a typical million year old two faced boomer Karen, pimping herself while playing both "sides" of politics with her fat slob of a "husband" and her whore daught
Yes- Totally agree, unfortunatly to many are still stuck in this L vsR Narrative.
Trump did not throw the 1/6 protestors "under the bus" as was posted above nor did he ignore them as he "did not need them anymore." I agree with the post just above that such conclusions about Trump are overly harsh. Trump pardoning the protestors right on top of the event while still President would have been an act of political suicide, losing him all chance of running again. He would have been giving the Left the prize gift of his head on a silver platter. All that the Dems now have in the wreckage of the Biden Presidency in their precious 1/6 Committee Hearings (other than abortion, and now gun control). It would have been game, set ,match in favor of the Dems had Trump pardoned those 1/6 protestors. Having not done so, Trump lives to fight another day-as he is now doing.

Reactions: WHITEFRANK

War Room Forum
Donate to War Room Forum
Donations pay for increased server capacity, Live Chat and our support staff to post news and video clips throughout the day.

Hey Deplorable! Join us...

Never miss out. Join in on all that our community as to offer!

Sign Me Up!

Trending Today

War Room Podcast

War Room Live Chat