Kenneth Hagen 1987 Prophecy

• Join War Room Forum!

Welcome Deplorable! Please take a moment to Sign Up for a free account so you can join in on the LIVE CHAT and forum DISCUSSIONS.

OkieAnnie918

Feb 11, 2021
The seer shall stand on the horizon of time and see that which God has planned and know its purpose. Standing on the horizon of time, he shall look back into the realm of time and see that which the enemy has planned. Yeh, yeh, yeh saith the Lord of hosts – This is the time of restoration. This is the time of visitation, the time of fresh renewing and outpouring and so the visitation of the Lord shall be greater in these days than it was yesterday and the manifestation of His power and glory shall be 100-fold more than it was yesterday. Manifestation or supernatural miracles shall increase 100-fold more than we’ve known in the past. Yeh, the glory of God shall be seen upon the face of many and many without a word being spoken, just looking upon the face of the man of God, shall fall down in repentance and cry out unto God. Members of that Body, enhanced by the Spirit, on fire and maintaining the glow — men and women in the world shall look upon their faces and fall down and say: “I don’t know what makes me do this.” Yeh, the power of God shall be in manifestation and your heart shall be rejoicing and you shall be glad. And the work of God shall be consummated and many things that have been spoken even unto men of God who sit in this place and shake their heads and say: “O, that cannot be so – the work of God coming into the spirits by the women of God and men of God.” And they declared by human reasoning: “That is impossible – that cannot be so.” But, yes, saith the Lord of hosts, all things are possible to him that believes. And with Me all things are possible and the impossible shall become possible. And even many have said: “It is possible but not probable.” Yeh, even the probable shall come into manifestation and your hearts shall be made to rejoice and your spirits shall be glad and the work of God shall be enhanced and the Kingdom of God shall be advanced. And sitting upon the horizon of times and looking not only in the realm of the spirit and seeing that which transpires in the spirit realm for the enemy goeth about as never before, knowing that his time is short. Thou shall know and thou shall share. And those who know how to pray will rise up in this hour and then intercede and the forces of darkness shall be driven back and the evil spirits and the powers of the enemy that would encroach on the things of God and the people of God would be driven back. And so it is that the church shall stand tall in this hour and shall stand big in this hour and rejoice in His power and looking into the realm of time …not limited by time or space. Yeh! I looked. I looked. I looked and I saw the hearts of men and, oh, they were disturbed and perplexed. And I saw a black dark cloud rise up from the eastern part of our nation, and it came out of the capital of our nation and men responded unto that darkness that arose and walked with it. And that darkness began to envelope this very land, but oh, oh, the hearts of many that know God sensed in their spirits and those of us that stand on the horizon of time shall sound forth a word of warning. And so there shall arise the mighty ones, those called of God, separated unto Him, and they shall make intercession and the light shall shine and drive back the darkness, the evil and wicked men shall fall. And there will be those (And remember it was told unto you in advance. It was told unto you years in advance.) There shall be those in high places who will fall down dead and some shall say: “Oh, they would have made such a great leader. I cannot understand.” But those who know the voice of the Spirit shall rejoice and be glad for ye shall know the dark, that darkness, has been stayed and the hand of the enemy has been defeated. And the Word of the Lord that is to be consummated in those few short years to come will be consummated and the work of the Lord shall be done. And so that work which shall be done in this hour and the visitation of the Spirit and that revival that is about to burst upon you shall surely come to pass, and many, many, many, (as the world would say hordes of) people shall be swept into the Kingdom. And even in places of this earth of seemingly uttermost darkness, the light shall shine in, and men and women shall rise up and exercise the authority that’s theirs on the earth. For if two or three of you shall agree on earth in any nation, in any land, regardless of the government, regardless of the opposition and regardless of the darkness, if two of you on earth in North America, yes, in South America, yes, in Central America, yes, in Asia, yes, in Europe, yes, in Australia, yes, behind the Iron Curtain and any nation of the earth, if two of you shall agree as touching anything they shall ask, it shall be done for them by My Father which is in heaven, for whatsoever you shall bind on earth shall be bound in heaven. And remember it’s in the first heaven just above the earth where the demons and evil spirits are ruling whole nations. They must be bound (Isa 27:1-2). And whatsoever you shall bind on earth shall be bound in heaven and those spirits that dominate whole nations and that dominate certain corners of this earth shall be bound and the light shall shine and the Holy Ghost shall be poured out. The revival will come and hearts and lives of men and women shall be blessed and whole nations shall be changed. And you shall enter into a new day, a new age – not a new age as man thinks – and you shall see that there shall be a manifestation at the end of this age, a portion, a measure of power, the glory, that shall be manifested in the age to come and you approach that time now, for these are the times of refreshing from the hand of the Lord, from the presence of the Lord and the time of giving from the Hand of the Lord and the time of manifestation by the Holy Ghost and the glory of the Lord. So rejoice and be glad – let not your hearts be sad. Neither be pessimistic, but rather, you look forward to the future with optimism, with gladness and love, for the light has shined and the glory is revealed. Thank you Lord Jesus. Glory of God.

Reactions: Dip Stick

OkieAnnie918

Feb 11, 2021
FYI: I am not a “Bible-beater” or pulpit pounder; just a Christian that has been trying to understand “why” and struggled to see Christ’s hand in everything happening. After reading multiple posts, I am not alone. After the vote on Saturday and reading this prophecy, I had a peace knowing God does have a hand in this. Some believe it was the “fear of the truth” why DemoRATS decided not to hear witnesses testimony; I agree. In addition, I believe it was God who orchestrated that the evil actions of others was revealed to some, that truth made the wrongdoers fearful of the truth being revealed to all which in turn protected & shielded President Trump. Look back over the last several months, what the Dems did was evil and illegal, they knew and know what they were doing. One result they did not consider is their actions would cause deplorables to rise and unite; they never saw us coming. It’s hard for many to see the blessing of this whole mess, but can you think of a more effective way to unite and activate an army of good & justice? This is not the time to give up but a time to fight like hell! Even Christ got angry, remember the tax collector’s? I’m not promoting violence, just action.
Hopefully, this will “recharge” everyone feeling powerless and struggling to see the “possibilities” God has supplied. If anyone gives up now, that’s on them; not God.

Stop Being Delusional

Jan 8, 2021
Being realistic here, you can’t fight against communism peacefully. Communism will only be beaten by a mass world war. Humans verses devil worshipers worldwide. Bankers, politicians, all of them. If they are still there communism will remain. That is just how it goes. History, people should read about it. Humans will have to save humanity, one day, but this era will not do it. Picket signs and politicians aren’t your friends. And when the youngest generation learns that, they will fight, and fight hard and blood will be shed for they will destroy Gods enemies and then they and their children, grandchildren etc will finally live in freedom and peace. Everyone nowadays are too brainwashed.

OkieAnnie918

Feb 11, 2021
Being realistic here, you can’t fight against communism peacefully. Communism will only be beaten by a mass world war. Humans verses devil worshipers worldwide. Bankers, politicians, all of them. If they are still there communism will remain. That is just how it goes. History, people should read about it. Humans will have to save humanity, one day, but this era will not do it. Picket signs and politicians aren’t your friends. And when the youngest generation learns that, they will fight, and fight hard and blood will be shed for they will destroy Gods enemies and then they and their children, grandchildren etc will finally live in freedom and peace. Everyone nowadays are too brainwashed.
I get it and agree with much of your argument. I’m pretty sure I did not say anything about fighting “peacefully” just that I am not promoting violence. Where I hope and pray you are correct is with the “next” generation/era. Church attendance is at an all time low, churches are having to close their doors because only a few tithe and offerings are minimal. Our church basically has a part-time pastor that is shared with a church in a different town. In addition, parents have confused discipline and corporal punishment with abuse, they fear they will break their child’s spirit not realizing doing so is building a person without ethics /morals. Almost every school gives “participation” trophies/awards to every child even if they just sat there and picked their nose. This does not teach the value of work. It takes the joy out of winning, the incentives & rewards for hard work. It instills the thought of and to many, you if do not work hard that’s okay because someone will give you something even though you are not deserving. That kid isn’t going to risk his life for anyone or anything. If they do not see our era fighting against evil, why would they? Aren’t we supposed to set the example? You are spot on about communism, but if we are passive now we will lose our freedoms (the few that remain) and our country will be forever lost. What will you tell to the future era? It was just too hard so we left it up to them to fight for? We will NEVER be as close as we are at this time to take back and save our country. Everyday we are getting farther and farther away from it salvageability. It’s like small house fire and not trying to save it because you don’t think your water hose or extinguisher are large enough so you sit and wait until it’s fully engulfed THEN calling the fire department.
FYI: everything in my response is meant with respect. It is just my views and interpretation. 😉

Last edited:

Stop Being Delusional

Jan 8, 2021
I get it and agree with much of your argument. I’m pretty sure I did not say anything about fighting “peacefully” just that I am not promoting violence. Where I hope and pray you are correct is with the “next” generation/era. Church attendance is at an all time low, churches are having to close their doors because only a few tithe and offerings are minimal. Our church basically has a part-time pastor that is shared with a church in a different town. In addition, parents have confused discipline and corporal punishment with abuse, they fear they will break their child’s spirit not realizing doing so is building a person without ethics /morals. Almost every school gives “participation” trophies/awards to every child even if they just sat there and picked there nose. This does teach the value of work it takes the joy of winning and reward for hard work and instills the thought to many you if do not work hard that’s okay because someone will give you something even though you are not deserving. That kid isn’t going to risk his life for anyone or anything. If they do not see our era fighting against evil, why would they? Aren’t we supposed to set the example? You are spot on about communism, but if we are passive now we will lose our freedoms (the few that remain) and our country will be forever lost. What will you tell to the future era? It was just to hard so we left it up to them to fight for? We will NEVER be as close as we are at this time to take back and save our country and everyday we are getting farther and farther away from it salvageability. It’s like small house fire and not trying to save it because you don’t think your water hose or extinguisher are large enough so you sit and wait until it’s fully engulfed THEN calling the fire department.
FYI: everything in my response is meant with respect. It is just my views and interpretation. 😉
Oh I fully agree. Boomers, gen x, millennials will be looked at as disgraceful cowards. Especially the two oldest generations. Because people are still holding onto this vice called hope. Hope that some corrupt politician is going to help. Hope trump comes back. Hope Q was right. Hope God fixes everything, which he will not he never has. People loose faith in God/s because they have interrupted religion wrongly. From the very first religion to now, religion was created to teach people about science. They would name the planets, the sun, the moon different names. They would turn science into a story to teach kids, but adults too, whom lack education. These people who created these religions were druids and throughout time religions changed but the main purpose was still there, science. In these Abrahamic religions they took many things from paganism and put it in a book. The Sun represents Jesus. Saturn represents the devil. For example. Holidays the same. All taken from paganism. Some Pagans also used religion as a vice as well. Praying, giving sacrifices like food for a year of good harvest or before they went to war to make them feel stronger. Nowadays it is just a way to keep people sitting on their asses waiting for god to do something. But he won’t. God/s give us free will to do as we please and fight off enemies then they judge us after death. Nothing more than that. So I can see why people don’t believe in religion anymore. When all you see are people on their knees instead of fighting.

Nobody will save anyone now. Times have to get much much more difficult for humans. I am talking about mass famine, loss of homes and jobs, loss of kids, loss of money, etc etc etc. That is how it goes. And once people get to their boiling point, most of the boomers Will be gone and some of gen x, and get off their knees and stop relying on peaceful bs that does not work will we then have a revolution. Until then welcome to mainstream communism.

History always repeats itself, and it is now. Really, really hard times are coming now. Then there will be war. Then peace. Then good times for one generation. Then difficult times. Then worse times. And during all these times they will vote in the same corrupt assholes over and over again until they figure out which people they truly need to remove, Gods ENEMIES. They are of the devil. But first stop freaking worshipping them.

Dip Stick

Jan 9, 2021
FYI: I am not a “Bible-beater” or pulpit pounder; just a Christian that has been trying to understand “why” and struggled to see Christ’s hand in everything happening. After reading multiple posts, I am not alone. After the vote on Saturday and reading this prophecy, I had a peace knowing God does have a hand in this. Some believe it was the “fear of the truth” why DemoRATS decided not to hear witnesses testimony; I agree. In addition, I believe it was God who orchestrated that the evil actions of others was revealed to some, that truth made the wrongdoers fearful of the truth being revealed to all which in turn protected & shielded President Trump. Look back over the last several months, what the Dems did was evil and illegal, they knew and know what they were doing. One result they did not consider is their actions would cause deplorables to rise and unite; they never saw us coming. It’s hard for many to see the blessing of this whole mess, but can you think of a more effective way to unite and activate an army of good & justice? This is not the time to give up but a time to fight like hell! Even Christ got angry, remember the tax collector’s? I’m not promoting violence, just action.
Hopefully, this will “recharge” everyone feeling powerless and struggling to see the “possibilities” God has supplied. If anyone gives up now, that’s on them; not God.
Well said! I understand and agree with each and every word! Some don't understand what we have been trying to convey to them, and I very well understand where they are coming from, but I do see the scales dropping from many of their eyes. Our God is not a God that instills Fear, that comes from satan, the deceiver. Our God gives us peace, security and hope through Jesus Christ Our Lord!

Reactions: OkieAnnie918

OkieAnnie918

Feb 11, 2021
Oh I fully agree. Boomers, gen x, millennials will be looked at as disgraceful cowards. Especially the two oldest generations. Because people are still holding onto this vice called hope. Hope that some corrupt politician is going to help. Hope trump comes back. Hope Q was right. Hope God fixes everything, which he will not he never has. People loose faith in God/s because they have interrupted religion wrongly. From the very first religion to now, religion was created to teach people about science. They would name the planets, the sun, the moon different names. They would turn science into a story to teach kids, but adults too, whom lack education. These people who created these religions were druids and throughout time religions changed but the main purpose was still there, science. In these Abrahamic religions they took many things from paganism and put it in a book. The Sun represents Jesus. Saturn represents the devil. For example. Holidays the same. All taken from paganism. Some Pagans also used religion as a vice as well. Praying, giving sacrifices like food for a year of good harvest or before they went to war to make them feel stronger. Nowadays it is just a way to keep people sitting on their asses waiting for god to do something. But he won’t. God/s give us free will to do as we please and fight off enemies then they judge us after death. Nothing more than that. So I can see why people don’t believe in religion anymore. When all you see are people on their knees instead of fighting.

Nobody will save anyone now. Times have to get much much more difficult for humans. I am talking about mass famine, loss of homes and jobs, loss of kids, loss of money, etc etc etc. That is how it goes. And once people get to their boiling point, most of the boomers Will be gone and some of gen x, and get off their knees and stop relying on peaceful bs that does not work will we then have a revolution. Until then welcome to mainstream communism.

History always repeats itself, and it is now. Really, really hard times are coming now. Then there will be war. Then peace. Then good times for one generation. Then difficult times. Then worse times. And during all these times they will vote in the same corrupt assholes over and over again until they figure out which people they truly need to remove, Gods ENEMIES. They are of the devil. But first stop freaking worshipping them.
We can already see that mainstream media is devoid of integrity. Instead of reporting facts they believe we are too stupid to form our own opinions. I imagine it is similar to the propaganda generated by Hitler.

Stop Being Delusional

Jan 8, 2021
We can already see that mainstream media is devoid of integrity. Instead of reporting facts they believe we are too stupid to form our own opinions. I imagine it is similar to the propaganda generated by Hitler.
Most people are too stupid. I would study history a bit more. What is going on now is not what Hitler did by any means. It is what the Bolsheviks did.

People who fought against the bankers always get trashed and lied about in history books. Trump will be in history books as being one of these people and people will be brainwashed into believing whatever bs they brainwash people with About “how evil and bad he was,” oh and that “he killed millions of people by infecting people with covid” despite records (facts) stating otherwise. HINT HINT Notice how nobody ever tosses out the name/word bolsheviks when someone or something evil comes along, but keeps tossing out hitler.. hmmm... yet the bolsheviks created communism, killed well over 60+ million European catholics and started communism in China, not to mention they run and control America and the Rest of the world. Funny ain’t it. Kinda makes you wonder why...

OkieAnnie918

Feb 11, 2021
Well said! I understand and agree with each and every word! Some don't understand what we have been trying to convey to them, and I very well understand where they are coming from, but I do see the scales dropping from many of their eyes. Our God is not a God that instills Fear, that comes from satan, the deceiver. Our God gives us peace, security and hope through Jesus Christ Our Lord!
I wholeheartedly believe God has opened a window of opportunity for us to act. We “Deplorables” are likely the largest group/community to come together in unison. As a group we are powerful and with a vengeance unstoppable. They key is for those that feel powerless to realize that every person strengthens our sword. If you take a pencil, it is easily broken, two a little mores resistance. If you take 5 to 10 pencils it’s almost impossible. Every individual matters and allowing any thought otherwise feeds directly into the lefts hands.

OkieAnnie918

Feb 11, 2021
A joke, but relevant. During a hurricane, similar to Katrina, a man was notified by fireman, that his home would be flooded and was directed to evacuate. He replied he was not worried God would protect him. The water started rising and his home was flooded so he moved to his second floor. A rescue boat appeared and wanted to take him to safety. Again, no God will keep and provide. As the water continued to rise the man climbed onto his roof. A rescue helicopter arrived, lowered a safety rope but the man refused; adamant God would keep him safe. Sadly, as the flood water covered his roof he was washed away by the strong currents. When he got to Heaven he said “Lord, I had faith that you would protect and provide for my safety. Why did you ignore me in my time of need?” The lord responded “I sent you a fire truck, a rescue boat and a helicopter. Was else did you want me to do?”

The lesson, recognize the opportunities offerings and gifts from God. He should not have to slap you to get your attention.

Dip Stick

Jan 9, 2021
I wholeheartedly believe God has opened a window of opportunity for us to act. We “Deplorables” are likely the largest group/community to come together in unison. As a group we are powerful and with a vengeance unstoppable. They key is for those that feel powerless to realize that every person strengthens our sword. If you take a pencil, it is easily broken, two a little mores resistance. If you take 5 to 10 pencils it’s almost impossible. Every individual matters and allowing any thought otherwise feeds directly into the lefts hands.
God has Blessed you with his Wisdom and will Bless you for your Faithfulness!

OkieAnnie918

Feb 11, 2021
Most people are too stupid. I would study history a bit more. What is going on now is not what Hitler did by any means. It is what the Bolsheviks did.

People who fought against the bankers always get trashed and lied about in history books. Trump will be in history books as being one of these people and people will be brainwashed into believing whatever bs they brainwash people with About “how evil and bad he was,” oh and that “he killed millions of people by infecting people with covid” despite records (facts) stating otherwise. HINT HINT Notice how nobody ever tosses out the name/word bolsheviks when someone or something evil comes along, but keeps tossing out hitler.. hmmm... yet the bolsheviks created communism, killed well over 60+ million European catholics and started communism in China, not to mention they run and control America and the Rest of the world. Funny ain’t it. Kinda makes you wonder why...
I can tell by your posts you are intelligent and have a wonderful grasp on history. You, and those like you, have much knowledge to base tactics and avenues to follow. Don’t let your anger and frustration derail you and weaken the fight. Take a breath, regroup and identify a way you can use that knowledge, and passion, to guide those eager and willing to follow your lead. You have a choice, take this opportunity to lead & fight or throw your hands up, forget it all and allow evil to win. You have the power. It’s your choice to use it and to use it. I have faith in you, your passion is tangible.

Stop Being Delusional

Jan 8, 2021
I can tell by your posts you are intelligent and have a wonderful grasp on history. You, and those like you, have much knowledge to base tactics and avenues to follow. Don’t let your anger and frustration derail you and weaken the fight. Take a breath, regroup and identify a way you can use that knowledge, and passion, to guide those eager and willing to follow your lead. You have a choice, take this opportunity to lead & fight or throw your hands up, forget it all and allow evil to win. You have the power. It’s your choice to use it and to use it. I have faith in you, your passion is tangible.
Thank you for the kind words. Your words are beautiful.

I have a hard time talking to people, always been a loner, just watching people, studying them. So my ability to speak to people without letting frustration override my ”helpfulness” gets me every time, lol. I would prefer a man to lead, as they are more calm and collective and have an “easier” way to get through to people than I can. I don’t have the tolerance or calmness to do it. Rough life killed all that inside me From a young age. Yes, I studied history. Ever since I was young I knew I was being lied to. By the schools, TV, (ex) mother in law, and most of those around me. So I studied history, I studied people, I learned we have all been lied to, our entire lives. I try so hard to wake people up, but you know how that goes, you get called every name in the book and then you realise they are a lost cause. When this happens, too often I should add, I tend to give up on humans, because I realise no matter how much evidence I show them (Actual facts) they will never believe it because they believe in the LIE. From WWI to WWII to 9/11 to covid to who really controls the world to why was this group of people expelled out of countries over 1,000 times throughout history, most can’t believe it because they have been fed the LIE repeatedly enough nothing will ever change their minds. Even if the person who fed them the lie to begin with told them “ha i was joking that didn’t happen” etc those people would still not believe it was a lie. Mind control, such a lovely invention to keep the herd asleep. 😢☹️

OkieAnnie918

Feb 11, 2021
God has Blessed you with his Wisdom and will Bless you for your Faithfulness!
Thank you for your kind words. I’m a sinner. The last few months I have been sooooo discouraged. It’s been a true struggle. On Saturday, after the vote to acquit I was happy, but realized the decision to not call witnesses was the Dems attempt to hide the truth; not because it was the right thing to do. Just like so many in their posts I could not understand “why” and certainly not any “good” that resulted from events since November 3. When I read the prophecy it was like the clouds parted. It allowed me to see the blessings in all of this mess. It also reveals a pathway/instruction how to take back our country. My hope is that when others read it, they too can see how God has a hand in this and to be encouraged and recharged. He has everything aligned but it’s up to us deplorable soldiers to fight harder than ever.
Look at Mike Lindell. He has risked EVERYTHING for our country and for what is right. If we do not fight, then we are guilty by complying. Compliance is as bad, disgusting and Anti-American as those that take a knee during our National Anthem. This isn’t going to be an easy. There will be a time that every Patriot will be discouraged and doubt their importance. It is our responsibility to reach out and let them know we need them!! They are important. What impressed me the most since November is President Trump NEVER gave up and still hasn’t. Americans have been hateful, evil, ungrateful, hurtful towards him and his family with every breath he has made. He did not profit, his family did not profit (except his crazy niece don’t get me started on her lol) from his Presidency. Truthfully, I imagine he lost a lot of money and definitely business. Don’t forget he donated his 400,000.00 paychecks yearly for the last 4 years. Have any previous presidents done that???? President Trump, and now Mike Lindell, are walking through the fires trying to fight for our country. They don’t have to or “need” to. Both have enough money that their decedents for the next 100 years would not need to work. They are fighting for us, our country and our freedom. Countless levels of veterans gave their life, war destroyed many soldiers’ bodies, families and other unspeakable horrors. If anyone doesn’t believe me, go to Walter Reed Military Hospital, volunteer for foundations the help and care for our soldiers and veterans. Talk to a veteran. I can guarantee you they will not be having a pity-party, bad mouthing our country and definitely will not be on bended knee during the National Anthem; that’s if they were fortunate if they came back with knees. If we are not willing to fight and to support Trump, Lindell, Bannon and other Patriot Warriors then we are just as sick and definitely lazy than the demoRATS. The BLM movement & riots could not have happened if people were too lazy to get off their couch. ....sorry for the soapbox rant and thank you for your kind words!

OkieAnnie918

Feb 11, 2021
Thank you for the kind words. Your words are beautiful.

I have a hard time talking to people, always been a loner, just watching people, studying them. So my ability to speak to people without letting frustration override my ”helpfulness” gets me every time, lol. I would prefer a man to lead, as they are more calm and collective and have an “easier” way to get through to people than I can. I don’t have the tolerance or calmness to do it. Rough life killed all that inside me From a young age. Yes, I studied history. Ever since I was young I knew I was being lied to. By the schools, TV, (ex) mother in law, and most of those around me. So I studied history, I studied people, I learned we have all been lied to, our entire lives. I try so hard to wake people up, but you know how that goes, you get called every name in the book and then you realise they are a lost cause. When this happens, too often I should add, I tend to give up on humans, because I realise no matter how much evidence I show them (Actual facts) they will never believe it because they believe in the LIE. From WWI to WWII to 9/11 to covid to who really controls the world to why was this group of people expelled out of countries over 1,000 times throughout history, most can’t believe it because they have been fed the LIE repeatedly enough nothing will ever change their minds. Even if the person who fed them the lie to begin with told them “ha i was joking that didn’t happen” etc those people would still not believe it was a lie. Mind control, such a lovely invention to keep the herd asleep. 😢☹️
One of my main observations of people ( I do that too) are the people that think, or pretend, they know it all are fools and stupid. I have zero faith in those “types.” In contrast, the people who admit they do not “know it all” and realize there might be a better way, perhaps they are wrong or admit they need more information or there might be a better way are wise. Those are the people I want to trust and interact with because there is wisdom that comes with those who are able to see their own weakness, limitations or shortcomings. It takes courage and honesty to do so. My friend, through your words you are wiser than you give yourself credit and you are a “leader” you just aren’t allowing yourself to see it. Don’t let the past words and actions of others control and prevent you from using your gifts. They don’t deserve that power; don’t give it to them. Believe in yourself. One of my former “weaknesses” is to trust immediately & completely; that has bit me in the rear sooo many times. Now I wouldn’t say I “trust completely” but I do try to have an open mind. The big difference is I now believe people the first time they “show themselves.” Example, Joe Biden for more than 40 years showed everyone that he has zero integrity, will lie and do anything that will benefit him, his family and their bank accounts; right? Yet, people were stupid enough to vote for him. I believe the election was stolen, but some still voted for him. This sounds mean, it probably is, but I have ZERO sympathy for anyone that was employed because of the Keystone Pipeline and now unemployed. What did they think would happen? ALL Democrats were against the pipeline. Biden said he would kill it yet when it happened people were surprised??? Give me a break..... Biden showed us who he was and NOW people are upset.
I almost forgot, I don’t trust people that hate animals...big difference between if you have one vs hating them. Don’t get me wrong, I love a good steak, burger yum! But people that hate or are mean to animals I avoid.

Dip Stick

Jan 9, 2021
Thank you for your kind words. I’m a sinner. The last few months I have been sooooo discouraged. It’s been a true struggle. On Saturday, after the vote to acquit I was happy, but realized the decision to not call witnesses was the Dems attempt to hide the truth; not because it was the right thing to do. Just like so many in their posts I could not understand “why” and certainly not any “good” that resulted from events since November 3. When I read the prophecy it was like the clouds parted. It allowed me to see the blessings in all of this mess. It also reveals a pathway/instruction how to take back our country. My hope is that when others read it, they too can see how God has a hand in this and to be encouraged and recharged. He has everything aligned but it’s up to us deplorable soldiers to fight harder than ever.
Look at Mike Lindell. He has risked EVERYTHING for our country and for what is right. If we do not fight, then we are guilty by complying. Compliance is as bad, disgusting and Anti-American as those that take a knee during our National Anthem. This isn’t going to be an easy. There will be a time that every Patriot will be discouraged and doubt their importance. It is our responsibility to reach out and let them know we need them!! They are important. What impressed me the most since November is President Trump NEVER gave up and still hasn’t. Americans have been hateful, evil, ungrateful, hurtful towards him and his family with every breath he has made. He did not profit, his family did not profit (except his crazy niece don’t get me started on her lol) from his Presidency. Truthfully, I imagine he lost a lot of money and definitely business. Don’t forget he donated his 400,000.00 paychecks yearly for the last 4 years. Have any previous presidents done that???? President Trump, and now Mike Lindell, are walking through the fires trying to fight for our country. They don’t have to or “need” to. Both have enough money that their decedents for the next 100 years would not need to work. They are fighting for us, our country and our freedom. Countless levels of veterans gave their life, war destroyed many soldiers’ bodies, families and other unspeakable horrors. If anyone doesn’t believe me, go to Walter Reed Military Hospital, volunteer for foundations the help and care for our soldiers and veterans. Talk to a veteran. I can guarantee you they will not be having a pity-party, bad mouthing our country and definitely will not be on bended knee during the National Anthem; that’s if they were fortunate if they came back with knees. If we are not willing to fight and to support Trump, Lindell, Bannon and other Patriot Warriors then we are just as sick and definitely lazy than the demoRATS. The BLM movement & riots could not have happened if people were too lazy to get off their couch. ....sorry for the soapbox rant and thank you for your kind words!
And Thank You again for your inspiring words of Wisdom. Yes we All sin every day, especially me when I see a Liberat or Republirat with pure evil in their eyes speaking hatred towards Gods People, I find myself wanting to physically crush them instead of Praying for them as I should. As I/we see so many people hurting all around us and in this forum we want to help them anyway that we can with encouraging words and not doom and gloom. God is unquestionably in Control and Always will be and we shouldn't question his actions and timing, but we too often do. He placed President Trump in the White House in January of 2017 and he was to help so many so quickly! As 2nd Chronicles 7:14 reads "and my people who are called by My name humble themselves, pray and seek My face, and turn from their evil ways, then I will hear from Heaven, forgive their sin, and heal their land". I truly believe that God heard our cry of these very words and gave us his Choice of President Trump to step in to Stop the Evil that we have almost let destroy America. We need to put Prayer back in ALL of our schools and Stop the killing of our helpless, innocent children in the so called Planned Parenthood Slaughter Houses, that satan wants us to pay for and many other areas that we Must Correct if we ever plan on continued Blessings! No, none of us know what God's plan is for what we are experiencing at this time but we will Not give up Hope! Isaiah 55:8 KJV "For my thoughts are not your thoughts, neither are your ways my ways, saith the Lord". The future is not always clear to us, but we stand firmly on his word and he WILL arrive and guide us through anything that is to come! I believe that people have identified the enemy, are ready to take a stand and fight for what it Good and Best, just like President Trump, Mike Lindell and other's are desperately trying to do! We Will Never Give Up!!!!! God's Peace, Comfort and Continued Blessings for You

Reactions: OkieAnnie918

Feb 5, 2021
IMG_0229.heic

Talk about,Right in your face...SanBernardino City has all these new 100,000+SF TILT UPS with a [STAR IN A CONCRETE CIRCLE]@ all their walls & buildings .All the powers to be just need a bucket of YELLOW &RED PAINT,There it will be right in our faces,Over night The [CCP] CHINESE COMMI PARTY...And yes this is the city that had the fake shooting... WWG1WGA...

KNIGHTSTEMPLAR...

SLEEPERCELL...O yes this picture was taken @ AMAZON WARE HOUSE...
D40ECB42-DE1C-4516-8F37-1215E0D367D1.jpeg

War Room Live Chat

Support War Room With a Small Donation
Donations pay for increased server capacity, Live Chat and patriots/causes that appear on the show.

Hey Deplorable! Join us...

Never miss out. Join in on all that our community as to offer!

Sign Me Up!

War Room Podcast

War Room Live Chat