KGB defector Yuri Bezmenov's warning to America (1984)

• Join War Room Forum!

Welcome Deplorable! Please take a moment to Sign Up for a free account so you can join in on the LIVE CHAT and forum DISCUSSIONS.

Muzzanz

Feb 21, 2021

I stumbled across this clip taken from an interview with Yuri Bezmenov. He was able to explain in four steps how the Marxists have brought about the disfunction that resides in the US today. This has not been some sort of organic process but a very determined act to undermine the cultural and economic values that have made the US the great nation that it is. This is a moment in time when those that truly believe in freedom need to step forward and be prepared to defeat this scourge at all cost.

Stop Being Delusional

Jan 8, 2021
Yup! Saw this years ago. He is right. But most Americans don’t or don’t want to realise this is happening. Too busy relying on politicians to do the right thing.

OkieAnnie918

Feb 11, 2021

I stumbled across this clip taken from an interview with Yuri Bezmenov. He was able to explain in four steps how the Marxists have brought about the disfunction that resides in the US today. This has not been some sort of organic process but a very determined act to undermine the cultural and economic values that have made the US the great nation that it is. This is a moment in time when those that truly believe in freedom need to step forward and be prepared to defeat this scourge at all cost.
That is a great, true and terrifying video. Once again, I find myself sickened by media. Unfortunately, I bet less than 5% of Americans understand the significance of the political war & crusade for good the USA is engaged in currently....Thanks for posting!

ScAnDaLoUs

Feb 6, 2021

#ThankYou for sharing your thoughts and insights! MAYBE AFTER 60 yrs of warnings & the CONSTANT reminders of the past 20, and as recently 5, folks will at least CONSIDER it as #TRUTH😉👍
One can only #PRAY at this point it seems ❤🙏🇺🇸

Reactions: OkieAnnie918

War Room Live Chat

Support War Room With a Small Donation
Donations pay for increased server capacity, Live Chat and patriots/causes that appear on the show.

Hey Deplorable! Join us...

Never miss out. Join in on all that our community as to offer!

Sign Me Up!

Trending Today

War Room Podcast

War Room Live Chat