KILL TRUMP SUPPORTERS. NO PENALTIES.

• Join War Room Forum!

Welcome Deplorable! Please take a moment to Sign Up for a free account so you can join in on the LIVE CHAT and forum DISCUSSIONS.

Jazon Panther. Ph.D.

Jan 13, 2021
Atlantis & the Endless Isles
How come a supposedly well-trained officer can shoot unarmed Ashli Babbit with no penalties, but a cop who shoots George Floyd is demoted and treated like a criminal?

This is not going to turn out well. You cannot treat 80 million people like criminals. That is population larger than countries such as France and Italy. The tiny minority of unarmed peoples such as the Kurds, Mongolians, Tibetians, Uigurs, Karens in Burma, and many others offer ferocious resistance to monolithic dictatorship and tyranny. What makes anyone think that Amerians, the best trained, provisioned, and highly armed people in the world are going to allow the two-penny Democrats and the sniveling kiss-butt Republicans to give our country away and treat us like mindless children and criminals?

Ain't gonna happen folks. Stay tuned. There may be chaos for awhile, but this is gonna turn out alright in the end. NCSWIC.

JACK MAXEY IS A HERO.

Jan 9, 2021
The left is effective at fomenting anarchy as convenient. They make a martyr of, and destroy cities using as their symbol, a violent black drug addict and counterfeiter who served eight jail terms for drug possession, theft, trespass, armed robbery and home invasion.

Meanwhile, a white female Air Force Veteran with multiple tours of duty under her belt gets hastily shot at point blank range by a panicky security officer...and now crickets.

1/2planetaway

Jan 19, 2021
The left is effective at fomenting anarchy as convenient. They make a martyr of, and destroy cities using as their symbol, a violent black drug addict and counterfeiter who served eight jail terms for drug possession, theft, trespass, armed robbery and home invasion.

Meanwhile, a white female Air Force Veteran with multiple tours of duty under her belt gets hastily shot at point blank range by a panicky security officer...and now crickets.
The officers that opened the doors should be charged for manslaughter....letting people go into open fire...knowing the cops inside were ready for combat....a demoncratic set up via Antifa / BLM...and the police efforts to murder Trump supporters....

1/2planetaway

Jan 19, 2021
How come a supposedly well-trained officer can shoot unarmed Ashli Babbit with no penalties, but a cop who shoots George Floyd is demoted and treated like a criminal?

This is not going to turn out well. You cannot treat 80 million people like criminals. That is population larger than countries such as France and Italy. The tiny minority of unarmed peoples such as the Kurds, Mongolians, Tibetians, Uigurs, Karens in Burma, and many others offer ferocious resistance to monolithic dictatorship and tyranny. What makes anyone think that Amerians, the best trained, provisioned, and highly armed people in the world are going to allow the two-penny Democrats and the sniveling kiss-butt Republicans to give our country away and treat us like mindless children and criminals?

Ain't gonna happen folks. Stay tuned. There may be chaos for awhile, but this is gonna turn out alright in the end. NCSWIC.
Ashli was the ONLY Military to stand up for their country and Trump....the Military dont seemed too pissed that one of their kind got slaughtered...

Jazon Panther. Ph.D.

Jan 13, 2021
Ashli was the ONLY Military to stand up for their country and Trump....the Military dont seemed too pissed that one of their kind got slaughtered...
THERE IS SOME QUESTION about whether Ashli is even dead. Probably she is, but with all the smoke and mirrors it is impossible to know exactly what is going on. It wd certainly not be fair to say she was the "ONLY Military" to stand up for us. There are lots of military who know the election was a fraud. If you mean the BRASS you might have a point, but that is not the point. We have all the time in the world, because when we don't the world will be ending . . .
Collusion, the word Lady Patriot used, is exactly the right word; but, unless you think Trump was in on the collusion, then that goes to show that they know their danger. Why else try to impeach a lion who is supposed to be toothless? He is the most dangerous thing in that zoo!

HONDU1

Dec 25, 2020

LETS RIDE!!!

Brad huffaker

Jan 27, 2021

Great points. It’s dam frustrating. We have no DOJ period. We have a police state for the establishment the end

1/2planetaway

Jan 19, 2021
THERE IS SOME QUESTION about whether Ashli is even dead. Probably she is, but with all the smoke and mirrors it is impossible to know exactly what is going on. It wd certainly not be fair to say she was the "ONLY Military" to stand up for us. There are lots of military who know the election was a fraud. If you mean the BRASS you might have a point, but that is not the point. We have all the time in the world, because when we don't the world will be ending . . .
Collusion, the word Lady Patriot used, is exactly the right word; but, unless you think Trump was in on the collusion, then that goes to show that they know their danger. Why else try to impeach a lion who is supposed to be toothless? He is the most dangerous thing in that zoo!
Agree...but you say `lots of military know the election was a fraud`...my point is what are they doing about it? nothing..Ashli was....the US Military are doing nothing....why? this frustrates me no end....hopefully my complaining and criticising the Military will eventually get the 74 million Trump supporters to start putting pressure on the Military to act, and stop focusing on the Dems, and get the weak Military bastards off their complaining arses and protect the country...

Reactions: Lady Patriot

1/2planetaway

Jan 19, 2021
The officers that opened the doors should be charged for manslaughter....letting people go into open fire...knowing the cops inside were ready for combat....a demoncratic set up via Antifa / BLM...and the police efforts to murder Trump supporters....
I even heard 1 cop say on the video as they opened the door `THIS IS NOT MY RESPONSIBILITY`..... as he watched everyone walk past him...

Alice K

Jan 31, 2021

Yes, we have to stay positive, stick it out and fight. We can’t do anything else otherwise we’re done...ain’t gonna happen folks. We outnumber them. They think we are too stupid to know this. Politicians are nothing more than parasites... just think about it. That’s how bad it is. They DONT represent us... they feed off us. I’m sick of the happy talk. I’m sick of social justice talk. I’m sick of interfering in other countries and their problems...sick of it. AND I’m sick of COVID treating me like a chinaman.. wear a mask, do what you are told, sit down and shut up,,,YES I’m sick of it all. Please God spare us from this plague of scum called elite democrats and aligarks and Hollywood creeps.

Jazon Panther. Ph.D.

Jan 13, 2021
Agree...but you say `lots of military know the election was a fraud`...my point is what are they doing about it? nothing..Ashli was....the US Military are doing nothing....why? this frustrates me no end....hopefully my complaining and criticising the Military will eventually get the 74 million Trump supporters to start putting pressure on the Military to act, and stop focusing on the Dems, and get the weak Military bastards off their complaining arses and protect the country...
WHAT ARE WE DOING ABOUT ANYTHING BUT TALK. BUT THAT IS THE POINT. THEY DON'T MIND IF WE SHOOT. THEY HAVE ALL THE BULLETS IN THE WORLD. BUT TALK . . . . THAT IS WHERE THEY START GETTING NERVOUS AND TRYING TO DO SOMETHING. WHAT DOES THE MILITARY DO? WHAT DO THEY EVER DO? HURRY UP AND WAIT! JUST AS YOU CAN'T SELL FINE WINE BEFORE THE TIME, SO YOU CAN'T MAKE A REVOLUTION OR TAKE BACK A COUNTRY BEFORE THE TIME. BUT YOU CAN TALK AND PLAN. THEY HATE IT WHEN WE HAVE PLANS . . . MAKE LOTS OF PLANS, AND BACK UP PLANS, AND GET READY FOR — ANYTHING — BECAUSE IF ANYTHING HAPPENS, THEN WE WILL BE READY FOR IT. THEY CONTROL PEOPLE BY THEIR SUPERIOUR ORGANIZATION. WHAT IF WE WERE — IN A COMPLETELY DECENTRALIZED WAY — MORE ORGANIZED THAN THEY ARE! WHY NOT? WORK ON THE MILITARY. I PROMISE ABOUT 95% OF THEM ARE ON OUR SIDE — THAT IS UNTIL DOD RUNS THEIR SUPPOSED "DETOX". TIME IS NOT NECESSARILY ON OUR SIDE — BUT NEITHER IS IT ON THEIRS. THE FRENCH CALL THE COLD WAR "GUERRE DES NERFS" — WAR OF NERVES! WE NEED NERVES OF STEEL — THE SAME KIND DICK CHENEY THINKS HE HAS. ARE WE LETTING THAT TYPE GET ON OUR NERVES? OR DO WE HAVE THE PATIENCE TO WAIT THEM OUT AND STRIKE WHEN THE TIME IS RIGHT?

Attachments

• 911cheney.jpg
    911cheney.jpg
    144.2 KB · Views: 30

1/2planetaway

Jan 19, 2021
WHAT ARE WE DOING ABOUT ANYTHING BUT TALK. BUT THAT IS THE POINT. THEY DON'T MIND IF WE SHOOT. THEY HAVE ALL THE BULLETS IN THE WORLD. BUT TALK . . . . THAT IS WHERE THEY START GETTING NERVOUS AND TRYING TO DO SOMETHING. WHAT DOES THE MILITARY DO? WHAT DO THEY EVER DO? HURRY UP AND WAIT! JUST AS YOU CAN'T SELL FINE WINE BEFORE THE TIME, SO YOU CAN'T MAKE A REVOLUTION OR TAKE BACK A COUNTRY BEFORE THE TIME. BUT YOU CAN TALK AND PLAN. THEY HATE IT WHEN WE HAVE PLANS . . . MAKE LOTS OF PLANS, AND BACK UP PLANS, AND GET READY FOR — ANYTHING — BECAUSE IF ANYTHING HAPPENS, THEN WE WILL BE READY FOR IT. THEY CONTROL PEOPLE BY THEIR SUPERIOUR ORGANIZATION. WHAT IF WE WERE — IN A COMPLETELY DECENTRALIZED WAY — MORE ORGANIZED THAN THEY ARE! WHY NOT? WORK ON THE MILITARY. I PROMISE ABOUT 95% OF THEM ARE ON OUR SIDE — THAT IS UNTIL DOD RUNS THEIR SUPPOSED "DETOX". TIME IS NOT NECESSARILY ON OUR SIDE — BUT NEITHER IS IT ON THEIRS. THE FRENCH CALL THE COLD WAR "GUERRE DES NERFS" — WAR OF NERVES! WE NEED NERVES OF STEEL — THE SAME KIND DICK CHENEY THINKS HE HAS. ARE WE LETTING THAT TYPE GET ON OUR NERVES? OR DO WE HAVE THE PATIENCE TO WAIT THEM OUT AND STRIKE WHEN THE TIME IS RIGHT?
Didnt the Pentagon just sack hundreds of trump appointees and supporters...that kinda would put a dent in everything...?

Jazon Panther. Ph.D.

Jan 13, 2021
Didnt the Pentagon just sack hundreds of trump appointees and supporters...that kinda would put a dent in everything...?
WHO CAN BELIEVE MUCH OF WHAT IS REPORTED. WE WILL HAVE TO WAIT AND SEE I GUESS.

Vicki Stromlund

Jan 9, 2021
Citrus Heights, CA

Yeah, that was an horrendous call. To tell you the truth, that didn't look like a trained officer shooting that gun - it looked more like a scared politician. The politicians and media have definitely made us all wake up, and now there are an awful lot of thinking caps on. Our Second Amendment makes sure we have the ability to come up with alternative plans (if possible). But, you can sure see how once a population is disarmed, things can go downhill VERY fast!

Vicki Stromlund

Jan 9, 2021
Citrus Heights, CA
WHO CAN BELIEVE MUCH OF WHAT IS REPORTED. WE WILL HAVE TO WAIT AND SEE I GUESS.
They reported that the new DOD Director that President Trump put into that position a few months ago, made it impossible for them to uproot very many of his appointments. Let's pray that's true. There is a method to President Trump's "madness." It's when his most fervent supporters gasp, that the most amazing things result.

Vicki Stromlund

Jan 9, 2021
Citrus Heights, CA
One of the things President Trump said even during the 2016 campaign - that he's not announcing our plans to the enemy. (when talking about ISIS). The best way to win is to keep your circle small, and your cards close to the vest. He's done an extraordinary job doing just that the last four years. How many times did he say "I will NEVER let you down?" I don't think that was an accident - he wanted us to remember his promises, and has gone out of his way to keep ever one he ever made to us.

War Room Live Chat

Hey Deplorable! Join us...

Never miss out. Join in on all that our community as to offer!

Sign Me Up!

War Room Podcast

War Room Live Chat