Kinetic War Imminent

• Join War Room Forum!

Welcome Deplorable! Please take a moment to Sign Up for a free account so you can join in on the LIVE CHAT and forum DISCUSSIONS.

Gary Lee

May 31, 2021
I expect China to go Kinetic at any moment and take Taiwan and perhaps take us down as an afterthought.
After all they know our house is divided and we are in total disarray . The Leader of the Free world is a dementia patient, that goes around making statements like this:

If you need other examples look at this from the Aussies:

A house divided against itself can not stand; this is a golden moment for Xi. I am betting he takes advantage of it.
I bet it happens by 9/11.

Last edited:

AngellicAngela

War Room VIP Member
Feb 6, 2021
Michigan
Explanation is warranted Please...
Are you stating China will create a Kinetic Assault
on Taiwan? SOON? What about the US?

Gary Lee

May 31, 2021
t
Explanation is warranted Please...
Are you stating China will create a Kinetic Assault
on Taiwan? SOON? What about the US?
That is what I am saying - We have a weak and Feckless President (who maybe taking orders from CCP for all we know) - China has been after Taiwan since 1949, and they have already said that they are going to replace us as a SuperPower. They will surely strike while the time is right.

Gary Lee

May 31, 2021
take us down? What do you mean take us down?
We have a weak and Feckless President (who maybe taking orders from CCP for all we know) - China has been after Taiwan since 1949, and they have already said that they are going to replace us as a SuperPower. They will surely strike while the time is right.

NvEric

Feb 7, 2021
Nevada
The People will stand ready and strong.
Biden's Regime is ridiculous, silly, inept, and a real danger to the People.
Joe Biden is an old decrepit pedophile deserving of permanent retirement.
Susan Rice, Obama and the gang are traitorous idiots.
The sooner they are removed by any means necessary - the greatly better.
In other words, these 'people' are grave disappointments to Us, themselves, and the Human Race.
Can they be redeemed before their maker ?
I certainly hope so, for I wish them no ill will except they are an absolute menace to humanity.
To think they are destroying the greatest and most successful political, economic, and moral experiment ever produced is .... well ... - This battle against their Evil is not over ... No ... Not over.
The Federal Government minions are the same and will fall too.
Only Patriots will live knowing they served and respected this country.

Last edited:
Reactions: Gary Lee

AngellicAngela

War Room VIP Member
Feb 6, 2021
Michigan
I can say Your a bigger person then myself by...Wishing them no ill will.
Obviously our Government cannot be trusted Anymore.
Top to Bottom...Come 2022 those GOP RINOS will be primaried.
Only MAGA & #AmericaFirst candidates.
Personally regarding the traitors who've betrayed this amazing Country.
I've come to point of praying for Justice.
Hopefully it's imminent & giving them EXACTLY what they Deserve!

countermoon

Feb 17, 2021
American midwest
t

That is what I am saying - We have a weak and Feckless President (who maybe taking orders from CCP for all we know) - China has been after Taiwan since 1949, and they have already said that they are going to replace us as a SuperPower. They will surely strike while the time is right.
You're saying that China, any day now, is going to make a violent attack on Taiwan and the United States?

Uaskedforit

Jun 15, 2021
Arizona, U.S.A
Of course. The illegitimate regime and the HANDLERS (because we know the 2 dumbest people in dc can't do this) will do whatever it takes to hide the truth of nov. 3. War has historically been the way out of impossible situations and for the banks, of course. This is no different.
Prepare for the worst physical scenario you can think of. We are at war at this moment but too docile to understand or do anything about it. I'm hopeful that we will finally reach a tipping point and actually understand what is happening with our eyes wide open.
This will not end well for "them" but we will have to endure ugliness like we have never seen before in the U.S.A.

Gary Lee

May 31, 2021
Of course. The illegitimate regime and the HANDLERS (because we know the 2 dumbest people in dc can't do this) will do whatever it takes to hide the truth of nov. 3. War has historically been the way out of impossible situations and for the banks, of course. This is no different.
Prepare for the worst physical scenario you can think of. We are at war at this moment but too docile to understand or do anything about it. I'm hopeful that we will finally reach a tipping point and actually understand what is happening with our eyes wide open.
This will not end well for "them" but we will have to endure ugliness like we have never seen before in the U.S.A.
The only gimmer of hope I think is Convention of States :

War Room Live Chat

Support War Room With a Small Donation
Donations pay for increased server capacity, Live Chat and patriots/causes that appear on the show.

Hey Deplorable! Join us...

Never miss out. Join in on all that our community as to offer!

Sign Me Up!

War Room Podcast

War Room Live Chat