Kline: GA Election Bill won't keep Facebook's CEO out of our Elections

• Join War Room Forum!

Welcome Deplorable! Please take a moment to Sign Up for a free account so you can join in on the LIVE CHAT and forum DISCUSSIONS.

MEAN BUSINESS

Mar 2, 2021
President Trump tweeted about how Elections Canada uses paper ballots. SKB keeps echoing that and asking why use machines at all? The answer appears when you ask, aside from criminals, who benefits from the use of machines...

WHO? Who reaps the rewards from 'faster' election results? Is a farmer's harvest faster when fancy machines are used? I mean,,, machines aren't de facto better at producing a result but they are arguably faster...

Here's a hint: when the results are coming in fast, as we sit on the edge of our seats, and wait for 'the call'...

• Wow
Reactions: Lady Patriot

MEAN BUSINESS

Mar 2, 2021
SECTION 230 ending social media "protection" will be a good start....but the above video is on point!!!!!
230 is more a 1A debate but did you notice how the @Jack flags kept resorting to the excuse that the election results had been determined by, well, since I can't quote from @realDonaldTrump, MSM?

MSM are the real beneficiaries of machines because... ratings / power / INFLUENCE
Voting machines make for the big election night show on MSM ($$$$) and that opens the door to sway...
Social media doesn't have that kind of elite power, they play the support (circle jerk) role.

War Room Forum
Donate to War Room Forum
Donations pay for increased server capacity, Live Chat and our support staff to post news and video clips throughout the day.

Hey Deplorable! Join us...

Never miss out. Join in on all that our community as to offer!

Sign Me Up!

War Room Podcast

War Room Live Chat