Kobe 19 bovine excrement

• Join War Room Forum!

Welcome Deplorable! Please take a moment to Sign Up for a free account so you can join in on the LIVE CHAT and forum DISCUSSIONS.

Panman 313

Feb 4, 2021
Pres. Xi, er, Biden, wants to make air travelers entering the country show proof of vaccination in order to enter. What about all the thousands of wets they want to admit, sans health checks or criminal background checks or any thing else for that matter. Just so they are wearing a mask, it's OK.

Scout

Jan 9, 2021
Pres. Xi, er, Biden, wants to make air travelers entering the country show proof of vaccination in order to enter. What about all the thousands of wets they want to admit, sans health checks or criminal background checks or any thing else for that matter. Just so they are wearing a mask, it's OK.
That's just the Dim's logic. :rolleyes: On the other hand they may have a more sinister plan for the border crossers. I read where Riden wants to vaccinate them. From what I have read about the vaccine if I was one of them I would think twice before I hurried across the border. :unsure: Just sayin'. I know there are a lot of people who can't wait to get vaccinated. I just hope everyone does a thorough research on it before they decide. Sounds risky to me - kind of like Russian Roulette. Some have no problems while others have devastating effects.

War Room Live Chat

Support War Room With a Small Donation
Donations pay for increased server capacity, Live Chat and patriots/causes that appear on the show.

Hey Deplorable! Join us...

Never miss out. Join in on all that our community as to offer!

Sign Me Up!

Trending Today

War Room Podcast

War Room Live Chat